anyone else 7-8 dpo???

Hi samola84

not sure if diahorrea is a good sign of pregnancy? :wacko::wacko:

I am out, Af is slowly showing her face. easing me back in i think!!

Oh i stand corrected.. i just heard it wasnt but if you sure that sure best of luck! learning new things everyday!

@Britt sorry about BFN but you are early and "she" ain't here yet so you got time still yet to go

@babyhopes girl pink and brown are GOOD colors! so you are so not out of this yet!

@samola I've heard both sides. most women report constipation because of the increased progesterone when preggo this slows your intestinal track way downnnn but i have heard equally amount of women also report diarrhea as well.

@cd1....good luck with the testing you and I will be testing back to back and there WILL be back to back BFP's also!

@wanabe BOO AF!

and as for me nothing super to report actually feel REALLY good today which is surprising but then again I haven't started getting sick/tired until around 4pm so we will see how I do at that time. the only thing I did notice is last night whilst DTD I had tons of EWCM, which for me I never have I'm always thick and creamy, sorry TMI. Even OH noticed so I'm like Huh, what's that all about!

I'm trying to stay optimistic and if I get a BFP I'm keeping a journal of all my sxs this month because they are a little different than most other months

Hi samola84

not sure if diahorrea is a good sign of pregnancy? :wacko::wacko:

I am out, Af is slowly showing her face. easing me back in i think!!

Sorry to hear that, keep ya chin up and there is always next month!?!?!

....don't think i'll be long behind you at all!!

babydust to all you other ladies!

MrsHuse, I see your due in 3 days, have you tested yet???? :)
wow, you have will power if you havent.
Wannabmummy- I think in the 2ww women get both.
I am having a bit of an odd day, lets just leave it at that :)
cheers girls,
Britt

Me - slight AF type cramping, bit of back back ache, bloated, fatigue (usual for me anyway), sensations in bbs comes and goes (typical AF symp), no cm to speak of, CP medium high and medium firm...oooh and oddly I have brilliant skin, no breakouts yet!!?! WTF!?!?...

....AF due on Mon-Wed so think im just gearing up for that!...Booooooooooooooo!!

Wannabmummy - when I was 1st pregnant last time I got Diahorrea at about 3 weeks...before I tested (However I do have Crohn's so that may have had a bearing on that aspect!)

Britt - an odd day, c'mon spill the beans!?!?

haaa Butterfly your too cute!!!!!
I guess I cant really say something like that and not explain...
well I wanted to wait til tomorrow before commenting as I should have a better idea. I just wasnt convinced on the seriously obvious big BFN on Frer this morning (lol, can we say denial), and i remembered a couple of my friends not liking that brand as they didnt test +ve early, anyway, got a different brand and tested a little later in the day. There is the faintest of faint lines and its probably just an evap, but not sure. I want to test tomorrow when I'm 11 DPO. The FRER was blazingly -ve this morning, not a hint nothing. So it may all just be wishful thinking on my part. I feel a bit silly but you never know...
Cheers,

Britt! - :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: :hugs::hugs::hugs::thumbup::thumbup: :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Can you post a pic, let us see?!!? Really have my fingers x'd for you!!!!!!

How exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi

from what i know ( this is my first month trying) i think i am about 7-8 dpo today i had had loads of wet cm so much i have had to go and check because i thought af had arrived and cramping in stomach has anyone else experiance this??

Thanks

no!!! because I took it apart like a crazed obessed loser!! lol tee hee
Thats how faint it was... :)
I will definitely test tomorrow and let you know and post if anything comes up...this time I wont take it apart :) If DH saw me right now, he would likely question my sanity :)
thanks girls, FX'd for everyone on here!!
xx

Ohhh Britt you sneaky little Devilette!!!!! :happydance:

I'm sending you 6 tons of Babydust tonight I hope you get a BIG OLE BIG OLE BIG FAT POSITIVE in the am! I got a good feeling about this!

And no I will not test early. My first year TTC I spent over $200 on HPTs of all sorts. I know the people at the Pharmacy were even like "YOU AGAIN?!" :shrug::dohh:

So my rule is now I don't test until I am 3 days late. And only if I'm having NO AF symptoms. I have magnificent will power, I hate :bfn:'s worse than AF!

@Butterfly when are you due to test?

@Fairy Hi and Welcome!

:wohoo: i hope it gets darker hun :happydance: im so excited for u..

as for me.. the brown cm and light blood/spotting has stopped...!!!!! :wohoo: maybe it was IB?? what ever it was it wasnt AF at all.. and im more hopefull :wohoo:

@babyhopes honey PMA!!!!!! Everything's crossed for you and brown is always good because it's old blood which means you may have implanted a few days earlier and the blood was only a little, sat there and now it's just now coming off.

So now with me having said that I can't wait to see your test and :bfp: in th morning! :thumbup:

hi

from what i know ( this is my first month trying) i think i am about 7-8 dpo today i had had loads of wet cm so much i have had to go and check because i thought af had arrived and cramping in stomach has anyone else experiance this??

Thanks

I'm roughly about 7-8dpo too and have exactly the same thing! infact i keep rushing up to the loo as it feels like AF has arrived. Am a little paranoid at the mo as this is the time when for the last few months i have had light spotting, then i have thught it was IB then AF has turned up a week later. So hoping that doesnt happen this month!

Hey Ladies,

I got a :bfp: this morning on digital HPT (12 DPO), it hasn't quite sunk in yet!!!

I just want to send everyone lots:dust: and I hope everyone gets a :bfp: for Christmas. Thank you for all your support.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

im tina and also on 2ww and first had sore nipples , heavy boobs 4dpo which i never get and have been cramping every day since, i am now 8dpo and am still cramping and peeing for england and have just noticed that my boobs are sore underneath (if that makes sense),bloated stomach, i am normally a size 8-10 but cannot get my jeans on :o !!. i have had children before but a while ago but dont remember anything like this and am really hoping that this is our month too. If anyone else has had this i would love to know and then got a BFP !!!
thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->