anyone else 7-8 dpo???

im keeping my fingers crossed...bc i have never had cramps that have gone from after ovulation till now....Mine hurt in my back and are achy and sometimes get sharp twinges on my left and right side...when i lay down my stomach muscles feel like they are worn out...like i have been doing stretching or something...really weird.

TTC#1 Booo to:bfn: I tested yest and got a :bfn: too...it is too early so we are not out just yet!? Aching in your back sounds positive, from what I recall my cramps were more like this than AF cramps which are more in the front area!

Babyhopes10...yes they were very much like AF cramps, not a dull pain....just an ache. I recall some sensations around implatation but no bleeding then aches from there in....until I started being sick and getting nose bleeds!

Hi Ladies, I am also having alot of them symptoms, the wet cm, sore breasts, crampy ovaries, lower back pain. I am so hoping for a BFP soon. I so hate the wait we have been trying for almost to years so I am ready!!!:wacko:

Hi angeleyes29
Hope you don't have too wait too long for your little one!
The waiting sucks!!!

TTC...awww well 8dpo is still super, duper early so you have plenty of time to get that bfp still. Sending babydust your way.

Butterfly, yes I am trying to remain hopeful. I wish I could say where I'm cramping most but they are all over. Two nights ago my back was hurting so bad I had to sit down during making dinner. And then today they are more in front. The only thing I do know for certain is AF cramps are always lower back for me only so....these are all over the place!

Hi angeleyes and welcome. I've been TTC also for over 2 years so here's to tons of BFP this month for all us ladies!!!

so i am testing on christmas eve i think!! so i can wrap it up (if its postive of course) and give it to OH!!

still getting twinges. got a big one at work, so much a collegue noticed me flinch!!

boobs longer hurt (squezzing as i speak) and nipples seem less tender.... boooooo

thinking i am out by enjoying pretending that i might be!!! :rofl:

Thanks for the welcome girls, TONNES of babydust to you all! I am just having a glass of wine as my TTC after miscarriage book said you should have a few glasses whilst in the 2ww as it will keep you calm and do no harm to bubs. Need something to relax! :dust:

EDIT - testing Xmas eve, maybe day. Lots of ovary cramps, CM and bad skin.

Hi girls!
Hope you dont mind if I pop in??? I am 7 DPO but I think my ticker is wrong as I am really 6DPO!!! I have really no exciting symptoms except a feeling I wont get my :bfp:!!!

I know I have a long time to get more symptoms but it would be just too good to be true if I got pregnant!! I have wanted a baby since I was 20..I am 32 now and have no kids as only just met the right man over a year ago now!!!!

I will be testing Christmas Eve........welll thats unless I cant help but POAS before then!!!! Very possible!!!!!!! xxx

Thanks to you all, I am a very impatient person, and you all are really helping me thru this, I am still trying to figure all this stuff out of this site.
********* Baby Dust to all*********

Welcome CDJ and yes congrats on your upcoming wedding! Weeee! And also congrats on being here with me being one of the 30+ club of ladies still TTC!

@Drazic, the wine in moderation is definately okay! I wish I had a bottle right now but alas, I do not. Hmmm, but there is a corner store only 2 minutes away, :)

@angeleyes on thats why it's called the dreaded 2ww...time seems like it's moving in slow motion. We either want it to hurry up and be :witch: or :bfp: I'm like C'MON already just put me out of my misery. LOL. Seriously, it can be a struggle but I just try hard to find ways to pass the time. That's why I guess I'm online so much, shhh!

Hey girls, hope you are doing well. Lillyfleur, those are great symptoms, good luck to you. We are actually the same DPO how fun....so have you managed not to test yet? If not, when is your plan?
Well girls, here is my update:
this morning did a test, BFN! :cry:
I know what you are going to say its still early, but I cant help but think if that wierd pink spotting was something which I had on 4DPO and 6 and 7 than a test would show up positive by now. A little frustrated for sure, but not giving up, will test again at 12dp0. No new symptoms except i had a bleeding nose last night, not sure if that is anything. I never really get them, but it is dry here in Alberta.
Look forward to hearing from everyone
:hugs:

i thinnk AF is on her way :cry: :cry: i had abit of blood yesterday at 10 dpo thought it was IB cuz it was only a tiny bit now today im getting brown cm (tmi soz) and i feel all crampy and sicky... :(

I have heard what you are describing the pink then brown from girls that went on to get their BFP's. timing would be good for IB no? FX'd Babyhopes!
I'm not giving up either

thanks hun :hugs: i will keep my pma for us both :) :dust: :dust: got my Fx for you and all the ladies on this thread :)

Ladies,,, I have new symptoms or I think I do.. LOL
I have extreme diarreaha and bloating.. I also have those little headaches that come and go.. and the weird feeling of something rushing through my bb's.and a tingly feeling in my nipps.. What do you guys think.. :dust: to all

wow cdj1 your getting married soon and ttc!! how exciting!!!

Hi there!!!! :flower:

Yes, its all happening for me!!! If we get pregnant before August though its not a big deal as nothing is paid for yet!!!! I am hoping this will be our month, but I am 7DPO (my ticker is wrong) and really no symptoms except a little light headedness but could be due to the weather etc....

I will be testing Christmas Eve with an FRER!!! That would make me 13DPO so hopefully will be correct! Then if :af: doesnt show, I will start getting excited as my periods are rarely late!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->