Anyone else a sweet potato?

How is everyone doing? Our little girl is wiggling about and you can start to see my tummy twitching where she is rolling, twisting and kicking. Im loving it at the moment! On pregnancy high right now :D

Hi we think it might be a girl now! But I don't know now! I feel that I'm quite big for 20 weeks! I haven't felt baby that much during the day just have pains still! This is my first pregnancy is this normal? X

I've gone just about all day today with out feeling him. Now that I'm relaxing I can feel him a tiny bit, when he's usually SUPER active and all over the place. It's still very normal at this point. There's still some nooks and crannies LO can snuggle their way in to and hide out. Baby just found a comfy spot that's all. He/she will come out after a few days at the latest.

Baby boy seems to go through bouts of more movement every few days and then very little for a few more (might also be due to anterior placenta) but it's fun to feel him :)
I still get aches and pains occasionally (just body growing and stretching....)
Also starting to feel like I have to get more momentum to get out of bed... LOL

Hi all sorry Iv not been around Iv been feeling really rubbish lately! I have an anterior placenta does that mean I won't feel baby as much?

How are you all? X

Hope you're ok Jessica?

I have an anterior placenta too - I think it means that all the movements and kicks are cushioned a bit, so we won't feel them as strongly no.

I feel my little one most when I'm laying down in bed, or when I'm sitting down on the sofa in the evening.

I'm doing ok, stuggling a little with the extra weight all in my stomach, it is putting a bit of pressure on my back and legs. And feeling very impatient, like the next 17 weeks are going to take forever to get here!

Other than that, I can't complain :) x

Thank you! I have been feeling very emotional and tearful! I just wish I could feel baby a bit more! I feel like everything is very tight! I feel bigger too and I ache so much! Do you think we will feel baby a bit more? X

I'm not sure, to be honest. Are you seeing your midwife soon? It might be worth asking her about the movements and the anterior placenta?

I find myself getting quite emotional too, I hope it's not getting you down too much x

I don't see the midwife until 2 October! I have some popping when im sat down at the minute could this be baby wriggling?

I hope your feeling better soon! These hormones! X

Thanks, you too. You're right, these hormones have a lot to answer for!

Yes, I think any movements which are out of the ordinary are probably baby :) I always feel things when I'm either sitting down at my desk or laying down during the night.

We just need the next few months to hurry along so we can meet these special little people x

I also have an anterior placenta and find that the movements/ kicks are muffled BUT i tend to have feelings of having organs kicked - like my bladder or what feels like above my cervix! LOL.
I'm sure it will get stronger just takes longer...

Hello, I'm doing ok thanks :)

Just trying to get everything organised really with work and slowly buying things for baby.

I'm enjoying watching my bump getting bigger (I get measured next week!)

How are you doing? x

I took this picture yesterday - I've definitely popped and look like I have a soccer ball where my tummy should be... :shrug:

I managed to get a stroller/ car seat combo for an amazing deal - hardly used 1/3 of the cost new! It's also good until 2016!
I also got a bassinet which retail is worth MUCH more as well, got it super cheap.
Got some clothing and hand-me-downs from my gf who had a baby earlier this year.

we already have the crib (also got a good deal)

Slowly getting all the items we need! Finally feeling a bit less stressed about the neccessities! Very worth it to get some of those things now (I'm also a very organized/ plan-oriented person) so I won't procrastinate!

Doing well other than trying to get a doctor in another area since we moved... I've gotten the total run-around! Hopefully I can get it sorted out this weekend.... :dohh:

24 weeks and viable TOMORROW!!!! :happydance:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 0
It's really nice to have a proper bump isn't it! I'll post a pic soon too :)

I'm very organised as well and our nursery is about 80% finished already.

Congrats on v day tomorrow! Mine is on Friday and I'll be so pleased to get there and know there's only 16 weeks left!

Congratulations on your v day! I'll be 24 weeks tomorrow! Can't believe it!

How are you all? I am ok feeling a lot bigger! Lol!

Hope your babies are behaving! X

Feeling much larger but I've been better....
Food poisoning Saturday night I was SOOOOO sick :( WORST tummy cramps EVER - I was half terrified that it would turn into labor since it hurt SO much but it wasn't in timed incriments and didn't follow any set of time.... I ended up sleeping sitting up on the reclining couch (lazy-boy) for a few hours before I managed to go into bed propped up to help with the heartburn that went along with it all.
I've had such a sore stomach since then and have been managing to eat but this am is really feeling bad again..... And of course I've only been at work for 25 mins :( FML!

How u doing girlies?

bumping this up to the top!

Feeling good today. Get to see our little girl again in 17 days on a 4d scan! yay cant wait. Baby is really kicking now. Me and OH watch her dancing every night and morning. Although shes starting a new routine of beating me up... All night :( Trouble :)

Hope your all ok xx

bumping this up to the top!

Feeling good today. Get to see our little girl again in 17 days on a 4d scan! yay cant wait. Baby is really kicking now. Me and OH watch her dancing every night and morning. Although shes starting a new routine of beating me up... All night :( Trouble :)

Hope your all ok xx

Hello!

Very jealous of you getting to see baby again! Kinda wish we'd booked another scan as I won't get to see her / him again now until due date!

I get woken up a lot during the night too, I'm sure these babies have parties when we're asleep!

Hope everyone else is well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->