• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else about to try straight after mc?

Thanks for your feedback ladies. I am CD18 today and I finally got two dark lines on my ovulation test!! So I guess my hubby and I will be busy tonight lol, and tomorrow and probably the next day.:sex: LOL Wish me luck :dust:

We got pregnant in our first month of trying last time, so I am really hoping for it to be quick again... I was hoping it'd happen first month again after the m/c but it didn't :( I am keeping hopeful for this month though :)

We also got pregnant the first time so I am hoping for the same this time. I hope you don't have to wait too long!

Thanks for your feedback ladies. I am CD18 today and I finally got two dark lines on my ovulation test!! So I guess my hubby and I will be busy tonight lol, and tomorrow and probably the next day.:sex: LOL Wish me luck :dust:

We got pregnant in our first month of trying last time, so I am really hoping for it to be quick again... I was hoping it'd happen first month again after the m/c but it didn't :( I am keeping hopeful for this month though :)

We also got pregnant the first time so I am hoping for the same this time. I hope you don't have to wait too long!

Oooh maybe it will happen for us both this month :) I am not far ahead of you in my cycle - on CD19 today... Now it's just time to wait for me!!

Oooh maybe it will happen for us both this month :) I am not far ahead of you in my cycle - on CD19 today... Now it's just time to wait for me!!

Oh that is exciting! I hope so :) How many DPO are you? I'm not sure If I should call today 1DPO or tomorrow? The 2 line usually mean your will ovulate in 24 to 48 hours so I never sure what day in considered 1 DPO??

Hmm I see what you mean, maybe tomorrow is 1dpo then? I don't exactly know how many dpo I am as I didn't use opks this month but I think I usually ovulate around CD16 so I'm guessing about 4dpo?! I hate this waiting part!

Yes the two week wait is the worst! It's funny now that had a mc I don't think I will be testing until I know I missed AF and I don't think I will be running out to tell the whole world like I did last time. It's kind of sad that some of the joy has been taken away :( I think I will feel better after the 1st trimester this time.

I know what you mean, I wonder if it will feel different next time we get a BFP? Like, before it was just pure happiness and excitement but I suppose this time it will be tinged with worry :( As for telling people, weirdly I kind of feel like I will be more comfortable telling people early, as I have realised that not telling them isn't going to change anything and I have told my friends that didn't know I was pregnant at the time, about the m/c now anyway... I almost feel a bit like I didn't celebrate that little baby enough while it was here... Hmmm I don't know, I guess I will just have to wait and see how I feel when I see that BFP!

That makes sense! I like the way you think! Last time "I KNEW" I was pregnant almost right away. This time I don't feel so good about it and it is making me sad. My husband said "I don't think we did it his time, but I think it will happen next month." I hope we are both wrong lol.

I've always heard you are more fertile and your hormones have not gone back to normal until at least 6 weeks after a miscarriage or having a baby. I had a MC when i was 17 on March 5th fell pregnant again by opps March 27th. And i was fine, i wouldn't recommend it because i'm sure its not safe or ok to put your body through so much all at once.

Yeah, I felt pregnant last time for about a week before I tested. Well I felt different anyway - bit sick and light headed, just weird. But right now I feel totally normal boo :( But they say that every pregnancy is different so don't rule it out yet! Do you know what day you're going to test? It's my husband's birthday on Sunday and I'd so love to test and get a BFP as a special pressie! But I know it'll be too early so I'm planning on waiting til next Thursday, we're going away to Budapest for the weekend (exciting) and will need to know whether I am allowed to drink ha ha! It will still be before AF though, she's not due til the Sat...

cbass - yes I have heard about this being more fertile afterwards... Let's hope it's true! Sorry for your losses xxx

hi can i join i misc on the 23rd nov 2011, im waiting to ovulate, i just so want to be pregnant again xxxxx

Wow Budapest that sounds amazing! My AF is due around the 12 so it will be a while still before I can test. I wish you could get you BFP for you husband’s birthday that would be fantastic. My husband was always a little hesitant about TTC. Now that we have had a MC he is even more cautious. How is your husband about all of this?

I know what you mean, I wonder if it will feel different next time we get a BFP? Like, before it was just pure happiness and excitement but I suppose this time it will be tinged with worry :( As for telling people, weirdly I kind of feel like I will be more comfortable telling people early, as I have realised that not telling them isn't going to change anything and I have told my friends that didn't know I was pregnant at the time, about the m/c now anyway... I almost feel a bit like I didn't celebrate that little baby enough while it was here... Hmmm I don't know, I guess I will just have to wait and see how I feel when I see that BFP!

thats exactly how i fel about when we conceive again - we have already had the worst and at least if people know they will understand why im upset...but hubby wants to tell no one (btw we are still ttc)

Wow Budapest that sounds amazing! My AF is due around the 12 so it will be a while still before I can test. I wish you could get you BFP for you husband’s birthday that would be fantastic. My husband was always a little hesitant about TTC. Now that we have had a MC he is even more cautious. How is your husband about all of this?

My husband wanted to wait a month after the m/c, which we didn't but now that I have had a proper period again he is eager for us to get pregnant again :) I've had a little bit of spotting today, it's 6 days before my period is due... I had spotting for 3 days before my period last month but I'm praying that maybe it could be implantation bleeding instead of pre-period spotting :wacko: Dunno if that's just wishful thinking!!!

Why was your husband cautious about ttc before?

My husband wanted to wait a month after the m/c, which we didn't but now that I have had a proper period again he is eager for us to get pregnant again :) I've had a little bit of spotting today, it's 6 days before my period is due... I had spotting for 3 days before my period last month but I'm praying that maybe it could be implantation bleeding instead of pre-period spotting :wacko: Dunno if that's just wishful thinking!!!

Why was your husband cautious about ttc before?

Did you used to get pre-period bleeding? If not I would say it's a pretty good bet that it's implantation! I didn't have implantation bleeding last time, so I'm not really expecting to see any this time. I am worried because I'm not really feeling much of anything. Last time I had pimples, sore nipples, light headedness, and itchy feet during my 2WW :haha:.

My husband was raised by a mother who told him to not have children, travel the world and live life to the fullest (without a family). It has taken me 5 years to help him see that having a family IS living life to its fullest :) He is now cautiously on board, but the miscarriage sacred him A LOT

I have had pre period spotting before but I think it's normally closer to period. I got implantation bleeding when I got pregnant last time... hmmm I don't want to get my hopes up though :( Other than that I haven't had any signs either!

Ah I can see how he'd be influenced my his mum's ideas! But it's good that he's come around to the idea of ttc but obviously the m/c does add extra pressure/ emotions to the situation... Just make sure he knows how common m/c is and how likely it is that everything will go perfectly next time (that's what I keep telling myself!)

ha ha me too! All we can do is hope and try not to let our MC take away the excitment and joy we felt the first time.

hey girls, sorry i havnt been on for a while, stupid internet broke...hows everyone keeping? anyone heard from jolm and how shes doing? well my af still hasnt came 7 weeks since d&c...preg tests still coming up pos...have to take another hpt and phone epu 2moro to update them with results...they cant figure out why they're still cumin up pos but my hormone levels so low...iv concluded that im just weird lol hope your all keeping well and dtd for a special bfp for christmas :) x

hey girls, sorry i havnt been on for a while, stupid internet broke...hows everyone keeping? anyone heard from jolm and how shes doing? well my af still hasnt came 7 weeks since d&c...preg tests still coming up pos...have to take another hpt and phone epu 2moro to update them with results...they cant figure out why they're still cumin up pos but my hormone levels so low...iv concluded that im just weird lol hope your all keeping well and dtd for a special bfp for christmas :) x

Wow that would be such a long wait! I am sorry you are going through this. I hope things start to work out for you soon.

Little1 that's horrible that you are having such a long wait and so confusing that you are still getting positive results with such low levels... I really hope it gets sorted out soon for you so you can start trying again :hugs: I am very much hoping for a bfp for Christmas and I am going to test tomorrow - gulp - although af isn't due til Saturday... x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->