• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else about to try straight after mc?

Hello Everyone,

Firstly, sorry to everyone for your losses. I have read your posts and think you are such a strong and inspiring group of ladies. Big cuddles to you all!

This is my first post and I am hoping I can join you? I could really do with a little support from people who understand what I'm feeling right now and from reading your posts you all seem like a very supportive bunch!

I discovered I was pregnant Sunday 26th Nov and myself and my BF were both surprised and delighted as I had only come off depo in June having been on it for 10 years and had been warned by the Dr that it would take approx 18 months - 2 years to conceive. I'd only had one period and it was when the 2nd one didn't arrive that I thought to take a HPT. We were over the moon as were my very close family who we shared the news with.

I would have been 6 weeks along today but unfortunately I started bleeding heavily on Saturday and it just appears to be stopping now. It wasn't entirely unexpected as I had a feeling in my heart that something wasn't right but when it actually did happen it was still a massive shock and I am absolutely devastated.

I discovered the bleeding just as I was about to leave the house for work so ended up taking a few days off work as I was in such a state. I can't seem to stop crying and I feel so empty, like my body has let me down.

It has actually surprised me how heartbroken I am and I feel a bit foolish for letting myself get carried away with my hopes and dreams so early on.

I read with tears in my eyes all the stories about how much worse others have had it with missed miscarriages and stillbirths and I know that compared to them I have not had such a rough time so I feel a bit daft really even posting this. It just seems that everyone around me although very loving and supportive just haven't been through this and don't understand why I am not focusing on the positives (I conceived so soon after depo, it was early on, etc) but I know that I will only feel better when I get pregnant again.

I was very relaxed about TTC previously but now it's all I can think about! I am just waiting for my negative HPT so we can start trying again. I am worried I may become a little obsessed but I'm sure my BF wont mind!

Phew! Sorry for such a long post, I just needed to get it off my chest!

Lots of love to all of you. xx

((hugs)) I am so sorry curlygirl. I was at 10 weeks when I lost my little one early last month. I am still trying to work through my emotions while attempting to TTC again. I know the feeling all to well its like your body just let you down or if you just did something different maybe things would have been different. I was on a kidney med before I knew I was pregnant and the doctors had warned me that I wouldnt carry the pregnancy but to have it actually happen well it was hurtful. Now I am scared to try again, I just don't know if I can handle another loss.

Hello Everyone,

Firstly, sorry to everyone for your losses. I have read your posts and think you are such a strong and inspiring group of ladies. Big cuddles to you all!

This is my first post and I am hoping I can join you? I could really do with a little support from people who understand what I'm feeling right now and from reading your posts you all seem like a very supportive bunch!

I discovered I was pregnant Sunday 26th Nov and myself and my BF were both surprised and delighted as I had only come off depo in June having been on it for 10 years and had been warned by the Dr that it would take approx 18 months - 2 years to conceive. I'd only had one period and it was when the 2nd one didn't arrive that I thought to take a HPT. We were over the moon as were my very close family who we shared the news with.

I would have been 6 weeks along today but unfortunately I started bleeding heavily on Saturday and it just appears to be stopping now. It wasn't entirely unexpected as I had a feeling in my heart that something wasn't right but when it actually did happen it was still a massive shock and I am absolutely devastated.

I discovered the bleeding just as I was about to leave the house for work so ended up taking a few days off work as I was in such a state. I can't seem to stop crying and I feel so empty, like my body has let me down.

It has actually surprised me how heartbroken I am and I feel a bit foolish for letting myself get carried away with my hopes and dreams so early on.

I read with tears in my eyes all the stories about how much worse others have had it with missed miscarriages and stillbirths and I know that compared to them I have not had such a rough time so I feel a bit daft really even posting this. It just seems that everyone around me although very loving and supportive just haven't been through this and don't understand why I am not focusing on the positives (I conceived so soon after depo, it was early on, etc) but I know that I will only feel better when I get pregnant again.

I was very relaxed about TTC previously but now it's all I can think about! I am just waiting for my negative HPT so we can start trying again. I am worried I may become a little obsessed but I'm sure my BF wont mind!

Phew! Sorry for such a long post, I just needed to get it off my chest!

Lots of love to all of you. xx

Welcome curlygirl84, i am so sorry to hear of your loss..you have nothing to feel foolish about and those hopes and dreams are so special and they show how much you love your little angel! wether you lose a baby at 26 weeks or 26 days you still lose your baby, you lose all those moments you wer going to have with your baby and it is horrible although i can say that the one thing i am thankfull for out of this horrible situation is that i didnt lose my beautiful angel right at the very end of my pregnancy because i cant even begin to imagine wat that is like, it breaks my heart even more just to think of it. We are always here if you need to talk, ask questions or just rant about the fact that pregnant people seem to be stalking you (im convinced they're stalking me lol)

Lilredhead i am also sorry to hear of your loss and wat i said above also applys to you, the girls on here are fantastic and so supportive. we are all terrified about losing another baby but wat i think makes us strong is how much we want our beautiful babies, we've all lost at least one angel and wether they are hear or not we are mothers now and i no in my own opinion that i will put myself through hell and back if it means holding my baby in my arms one day, and knowing that i have the support of the girls here to listen to all my fears makes me cope with it alot more..we'll all get through it together :hugs:

oooo rachelkt iv got everything crossed for you...let me no as soon as you can!! i cant wait to get a neg hpt so i no i can start again, OH is more worried about me right now than the thought of ttc.

Babybumplove, i dont think iv ever looked forward to af so much in my life but i think ill get upset when it does arrive. hows things goin with you?

xx

Hi guys and new joiners - I'm sorry that you've had to join us here but this this thread has been a great sense of support and understanding for me and I hope it will be for you too.

How's everybody doing? I think I may have ovulated or be about to... sorry for tmi but I've had diarrhea for no apparent reason (def haven't eaten anything dodgy) and this morning I woke up drenched in sweat (my temp rising?) I really have no clue when it comes to charting signs and symptoms so what do you guys think? I read somewhere that diarrhea can be due to sudden hormone change... anybody ever have this as an ovulation symptom??? I hope I'm not reading into things too much.... however when I counted back from my last pregnancy to find out when I ovulated it was CD25... so maybe it fits?...

Hi Ladies
I am also sad to be on this forum, I starting bleeding on wednesday last week, when i was 6 weeks and 3 days pregnant with my first child. I was absolutely devastated, went for scans and saw the midwife and she advised I had the evacuation procedure to remove whatever was left over.
I have now had this done a few days ago and have stopped bleeding. Just wanted to know if anyone else has been through this and when I can start trying again. I dont really want to wait too long as I am desperate to have a baby and both me and my partner were really excited.

Any advice greatly received.
xxxx

Hello ladies,

I'm sure we all feel similarly being on this forum. After trying for 18 months, I was pregnant with my first child, first pregnancy, and about 7 weeks along when I started bleeding two weeks ago. By the time I got an early scan, there was nothing left to see, just an engorged uterus. It was devastating, as we were so excited to be expecting and finally about to become a family.

I am finally feeling better emotionally about it and I am ready to try again. I wish my I could figure out my cycle, now! :) Just hoping I do ovulate in this in between cycle, so we can attempt to get pregnant as soon as possible. I think the only true way that we can move on from the loss and sadness is to have another pregnancy to be excited about. Not that we will forget the first one, of course... but I'm sure you guys understand what I mean. Any other pregnancy I know will be tinged with the worry it won't be viable either, but I'm hopeful we won't have to wait another 18 months before getting pregnant again.

Hello all and welcome to the newcomers, seem to be a few over the last few days :hugs: Sorry that you are all going through this but know that we're all here for eachother :)

I was so hoping for a bfp for Christmas but unfortunately af eventually came yesterday after a whole week of spotting and confusing/ teasing me into thinking maybe it could be implantation bleeding instead :( Now I am all worried that I started spotting so early, it would only have been about 8dpo - I'm hoping my cycles are just a little off after m/c and will be better next month... Feeling pretty rubbish about it ll right now though:cry:

:hugs: sorry AF came hun. I'm sure its just your cycle getting itself back on track. Fxd for this new cycle xxxx

Hi ladies. My husband and I just suffered a miscarriage and as soon as the bleeding stops we'll be going ahead and trying again right away. I don't see why not since I'm the living proof that good things can come from the cycle right after a miscarriage - not to mention that my miscarriage was physically very easy, maybe even less crampy then a normal period.

I'm sending :hugs: and loads of :dust: to everyone!

My story of hope after a miscarriage! I ovulated 2 weeks after my MC and I got my BFP yesterday! It is possible even thought many people say otherwise. I had NO symptoms at all so I was sure I was out. Good luck ladies. Baby dust to you all.

Welcome all new joiners. So sorry for your losses. :hugs:

Rachelkt so sorry that AF showed up. Hopefully the spotting was your cycle trying to get back on track. Was the spotting brown blood? Because they say that brown blood is "old". Hopefully this next month you will catch an egg that will be a very sticky little bean :hugs: Really hoping that all of us can be bump buddies real soon. Baby dust to us all.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

My story of hope after a miscarriage! I ovulated 2 weeks after my MC and I got my BFP yesterday! It is possible even thought many people say otherwise. I had NO symptoms at all so I was sure I was out. Good luck ladies. Baby dust to you all.
Congratulations again :) I hope we are not far behind you!:happydance:

Welcome all new joiners. So sorry for your losses. :hugs:

Rachelkt so sorry that AF showed up. Hopefully the spotting was your cycle trying to get back on track. Was the spotting brown blood? Because they say that brown blood is "old". Hopefully this next month you will catch an egg that will be a very sticky little bean :hugs: Really hoping that all of us can be bump buddies real soon. Baby dust to us all.

:dust: :dust: :dust:
Yeah it was brown so hopefully that is not as bad as if it was red (?!) I have decided that next month WILL be the month! Who's with me lol?!

Hi Girls wondering if i could join?
A week ago today at 5 weeks PG exactly i started spotting brown in the morning at the docs she did a internal and my cervix was closed but there was dark discharge, by 11pm i started spotting blood and by 8am the next morning it was red clots and lots of them.
Thursdays trans U/S confirmed a complete M/C and the nurse also done a urine PG test which was very, very faint, she told me to do another test in a week and if it hadn't turned to neg to call her... we're going away for xmas and she wants to make sure all is well first.
By Friday night i was just spotting and DH and i got a little carried away on Saturday after a few drinks :blush:
As of yesterday morning all spotting had stopped and i did a hpt it is still a faint pos... little confused as the nurse said in the hospital that the test she did was almost negative but this test is a faint positive? if i was taking it to find out if were PG i'd be jumping off the walls because the line is so there!!

So DH and i also DTD last night... i feel completely normal since the M/C was confirmed like i was never even PG... i suppose i was very early and my body jumped back to normal very quickly... The HPT is really bugging me though!!! i just want a neg so i can put it behind me and concentrate on trying again.... ](*,)

A week ago today at 5 weeks PG exactly i started spotting brown in the morning at the docs she did a internal and my cervix was closed but there was dark discharge, by 11pm i started spotting blood and by 8am the next morning it was red clots and lots of them.
Thursdays trans U/S confirmed a complete M/C and the nurse also done a urine PG test which was very, very faint, she told me to do another test in a week and if it hadn't turned to neg to call her... we're going away for xmas and she wants to make sure all is well first.
By Friday night i was just spotting and DH and i got a little carried away on Saturday after a few drinks :blush:
As of yesterday morning all spotting had stopped and i did a hpt it is still a faint pos... little confused as the nurse said in the hospital that the test she did was almost negative but this test is a faint positive? if i was taking it to find out if were PG i'd be jumping off the walls because the line is so there!!

So DH and i also DTD last night... i feel completely normal since the M/C was confirmed like i was never even PG... i suppose i was very early and my body jumped back to normal very quickly... The HPT is really bugging me though!!! i just want a neg so i can put it behind me and concentrate on trying again.... ](*,)

I know how frustrated you are atm, its been exactly 8 weeks since my d&c and my hpt are STILL postive...doctors are saying that its just taking my body soo long to go back to normal...its breakin my heart right now, i just want to be able to start trying again and everyday that passes with af reminds me of the fact that i shouldnt be getting one because i should have been pregnant :( i hope everything sorts itself out for you quickly xx

Congrats Baby Bump Love, so so pleased for you...hopefully we'll all not be too far behind you! x

hey girls mind if I join?

lost my baby ay 8 weeks 2 days which was yesterday, seeing the sac passing was so sad and hubby and I have just been crying over and over ever since seeing the spotting sunday night.

I'm not going to wait to try again, as soon as the bleeding stops I'll be using opks and hpts to make sure the HCG has left my system. I'd love to test again in about 20+ days and get a BFP, here's hoping. Your stories have given me hope it's not going to take another 14 fricking months to get there, xxxx

I know how frustrated you are atm, its been exactly 8 weeks since my d&c and my hpt are STILL postive...doctors are saying that its just taking my body soo long to go back to normal...its breakin my heart right now, i just want to be able to start trying again and everyday that passes with af reminds me of the fact that i shouldnt be getting one because i should have been pregnant :( i hope everything sorts itself out for you quickly xx

So sorry for your loss... it is so frustrating! i just want it all over with! keep us updated and congrats to all the ladies who have gotten your BFP... Hoping we're not far behind you all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->