• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else about to try straight after mc?

I was aware of my body before but now I am ultra sensitive. I still have slight faint +ve hpt but I have been getting twinges on my left side, increased cm. I know it is too soon to ov but my head is thinking otherwise. These damn bodies playing with our heads.

pinksmarties omg i am feelin EXACTLY the same...i no its def to early to be O but my cm has increased quite alot and im gettin those horrible "stabbin" pains in my ovary...the whole things puttin my head away lol insured my car today so im going to get bak out on the road and drive again (havnt drove since i found out i was pregnant, then insurance ran out so i thought there was no point in re-insuring till the baby came..aw well)

It may not be too early... I got a super super faint positive hpt last Thursday then I got a negative the next day, as well as a positive OPK. So I literally ovulated as soon as my HCG had gone back to normal!!!

Thanks Rachel, I know it could be (head doesn't think so) but I keep hoping and did an opk this afternoon -nada. This is my first time using opk's, I read it is better to do in the afternoon but any other tips for best test results.

Little1 - It is so hard isn't it? Every twinge, headache, change in cm or anything and we over analyse. I think we want things to be 'back to normal' so we can start again that we are hyper aware. This is not a bad thing but it don't think it helps so soon after mc as everything is still settling back down, emotionally and pysically. However I am trying to have PMA so will be testing with hpt/opks and BD-ing away!!

Thanks for the welcome ladies. :flower:

Little and pink, I'm getting those stabby pains and twinges too. Plus watery cm (not ewcm yet), and all the other things I checked before are all pointing to impending O - just waiting on those pesky opks to go pos. :haha: From what I read, once your HCG levels are down to zero, your pituitary gland goes back into action to produce those hormones for O.

pink - I've been using opks for over a year. It's better to use them mid-morning/afternoon rather than FMU, but I actually use opks at least twice a day, sometimes three (morning, afternoon, evening) because if you only use them once a day, you could end up missing your surge. You can order some cheap strips off amazon (I think the last I ordered them I got 50 for $10). I use Wondfo brand and they do work. :flower:

How did/are you girls counting your CD right after m/c? Are you counting from the day you started m/c or the day hcg was zero or just winging it? I use fertility friend so I just put in my spotting and bleeding just to start a new chart (so I can keep track of how long since the m/c if I don't get AF 4 weeks from the end of the m/c). Thanks in advance.

:hugs: sorry about your m/c hun..
I had my 2nd m/c 10 days ago.. bleeding has stopped..
so I have decided to dabble this month ... then go for it after my AF..

FX we all get our sticky bean soon XX

:hugs: sorry about your m/c hun..
I had my 2nd m/c 10 days ago.. bleeding has stopped..
so I have decided to dabble this month ... then go for it after my AF..

FX we all get our sticky bean soon XX

I'm so sorry hun :hugs: My bleeding/spotting stopped 6 days ago and my beta on Monday was 4 (low enough to be negative). I'm so used to the ttc thing that I've pretty much just started right back up. Hope we all get our forever babies soon. FX

Little and pink, I'm getting those stabby pains and twinges too. Plus watery cm (not ewcm yet), and all the other things I checked before are all pointing to impending O - just waiting on those pesky opks to go pos. :haha: From what I read, once your HCG levels are down to zero, your pituitary gland goes back into action to produce those hormones for O.

pink - I've been using opks for over a year. It's better to use them mid-morning/afternoon rather than FMU, but I actually use opks at least twice a day, sometimes three (morning, afternoon, evening) because if you only use them once a day, you could end up missing your surge. You can order some cheap strips off amazon (I think the last I ordered them I got 50 for $10). I use Wondfo brand and they do work. :flower:

How did/are you girls counting your CD right after m/c? Are you counting from the day you started m/c or the day hcg was zero or just winging it? I use fertility friend so I just put in my spotting and bleeding just to start a new chart (so I can keep track of how long since the m/c if I don't get AF 4 weeks from the end of the m/c). Thanks in advance.

I used OPKs to figure out my cycle and have just been counting from the positive one. If I counted start of m/c as first day of cycle I O'd on day 16 which sounds about normal actually x

Usually I have to be on medication to induce O, and even then I O on different days (CD11, CD14, CD19, and CD21). Ahh, the joys of PCOS. Once AF comes we're going to be doing IUI, which I'm not looking forward to the process but am hopeful of the outcome. Though I think DH is even less thrilled than I am, iykwim. :haha:

In the mean time, we're going at this cycle with full force - temping, opks, cm checking, preseed, and BD every other day. At least that parts fun! :rofl:

Stash-I'm counting from MC. xx

Been very aware all day that today was supposed to be 12 week scan but it just really hit me as I sit here alone. Ouch it hurts :(

I got pregnant 3 weeks after my mc. It was not planned, in fact we were going to wait 6 months, but the only time we dtd I was pregnant. I am not 16 weeks, with everything going great!

rachelkt, i was thinkin about u today, i hope that u got thru it ok and tht if u were alone, that it wasnt 4 very long. x

iv been feelin very crampy today and i seem to hav started bleedin again, but old blood, almost like clots (sorry tmi) its been 2 weeks and 3 days since my d&c...surely all this should have stopped by now? it stopped for 2 days on the 29th and 30th and me and oh dtd but ever since its been like this...quite confused :S

Thanks for the opk tips. I do try to drink a lot in the mornings, will this dilute the urine? I read some girls really hold on to concentrate it up!!

I was wonder exactly the same thing. I am going to go with when I had my -ve hpt but would love to think it was when I had my erpc. I suppose it depends on hcg levels at mc that will determine how fast might get back to normal. I am not showing ov signs really (mostly in my head) as I only got -ve test yesterday and that was 15 days post erpc.

Rachel - I hope you had a better day today - hugs

Thanks for the opk tips. I do try to drink a lot in the mornings, will this dilute the urine? I read some girls really hold on to concentrate it up!!

I was wonder exactly the same thing. I am going to go with when I had my -ve hpt but would love to think it was when I had my erpc. I suppose it depends on hcg levels at mc that will determine how fast might get back to normal. I am not showing ov signs really (mostly in my head) as I only got -ve test yesterday and that was 15 days post erpc.

Rachel - I hope you had a better day today - hugs

It can dilute it, but if you hold it for 4 hours you should be okay. I usually go in a cup and if it's really light I don't test it.

I think you're right about the hcg since it suppresses your other hormone production (except progesterone). I think it also depends on how far along you were. It's all so confusing isn't it?

Thanks girls, I'm so glad I have this forum to come to for support from people who are gong though the same stuff, really thank you all so much for keeping me positive xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->