Anyone else about to try straight after mc?

Hey girls, hope your all keeping well, sorry i havnt been on, stupid internets been messin up..3 weeks 2moro since d&c,done a hpt this day last week and it was still positive. Just done another one there and its still positive..should it still be after this amount of time?? hope every1's keepin well x

Are the positives getting fainter? My nurse told me to get back in touch with them if a HPT was still positive after 2 weeks so maybe you should contact who ever you saw before and ask them about it? x

Just had a look again at the 2 hpt that iv taken since the d&c and the second one actually hasnt got any fainter than the first one i took :S

Question for ya's...i dont know if this is just me but i cant bring myself to throw anything out from my time in hospital having my d&c...like i stil have my i.d bracelet, the box the tablets came in that i had to take before and the leaflet they gave me after...and the 2 hpt's iv taken since. I know they are from a horrible time but to me they are still a reminder of my little baby. Has anyone else done anything similar??? x

I haven't kept anything but I had a natural m/c so all I had was hpts. I came across my positive test the other day from when we first found out we were pregnant and I haven't had the heart to throw that out... x

Astellarmom, i have pcos too and it friggin sucks, im thinkin im gna buy those opks to see if or when im ovulating.. JoLM, was tellin the oh what use ladies wer saying, hes puttin the foot down to get me to go see docs, just to make sure alls ok... how u keeping joLM? u still havin symptoms?? x

Still have sore breasts but no other symptoms, no idea if I've ovulated yet this month as I don't use OPK.

I'm sorry your oh putting his foot down but i'm sure he just wants to make sure your ok. Like Rachel I had a natural MC and was very early which might be why we've been given ok to go ahead. Jo xx

Astellar, Little_1... I have PCOS too. I think I've decided not to wait any longer since AF or ovulation may never happen... gonna take provera to bring on AF and then I'm gonna try Soy...

I managed to find my medical card today...goin to ring up and change doctors tomorrow (doctor was awful and useless during my pregnancy and miscarriage), once i get seen by doctor and they figure out why my hpt are still quite positive i'll start trying.. Babyforme83 i cant wait to start trying to cuz im afraid ill never o again, but right now im just afraid to dtd cuz i dont no wats happening with the pos hpt's, just want to make sure everything will b ok in there for the baby! Jo, u any idea when ur af is due so u no wen to test? x

I remember the wanting and almost NEEDING to conceive immediately after the still birth of Vanesa, it was heartwrenching. We religiously were trying, like everyday it could happen. Though, it was incredibly hard, was very painful.
I can definitely understand. Its incredibly painful for that loss.

Astellar, Little_1... I have PCOS too. I think I've decided not to wait any longer since AF or ovulation may never happen... gonna take provera to bring on AF and then I'm gonna try Soy...

I also have pcos. I had done 3 cycles of fertility meds and took a break from that. The first one off meds I did soy cd2-6 and that was the cycle I fell pregnant. It's the one imc'd as well, but the soy did help me o. It really does work, but if I do soy again I'll start it a couple days later.

I also have pcos. I had done 3 cycles of fertility meds and took a break from that. The first one off meds I did soy cd2-6 and that was the cycle I fell pregnant. It's the one imc'd as well, but the soy did help me o. It really does work, but if I do soy again I'll start it a couple days later.

Thanks Stash, it's comforting to know Soy works - I'm sorry that it ended in MC :hugs:

I was on Clomid days 2-6 and that ended in MC. Do you think the days that you take it may have something to do with MC?

:hugs: to all of you!!
I am ttc after my m/c In october.. 2011 I doubt it will happen this month though!! XX

Hi Little_1, presuming I go straight back to a 28 day cycle, I think a week on Friday. If no AF shows i'm going to try and hold off until 02/12/2011 until I test but wasn't very good in waiting last time. TMI but I had damp nipples last night but I have also started cramping today. My friend at work thinks it could be my homones all over place. xx

Waiting_game and angelcake i'm sorry for your loss. xx

Thanks Stash, it's comforting to know Soy works - I'm sorry that it ended in MC :hugs:

I was on Clomid days 2-6 and that ended in MC. Do you think the days that you take it may have something to do with MC?

Basically the earlier you take it the more eggs you produce but not as high quality/mature and the later you take it the higher quality/maturity of the egg with only one released. Obviously everyone is different, but from what I've read and heard, that's the rule of thumb. My theory is that it's better to take it later with pcos and earlier for those that already O regularly.

I'm so sorry yours ended in mc too. :hugs:

I have definite AF cramps this morning and have worked out she is due today or tomorrow so looks like it didn't work this month :( I'm telling myself that my body will be even better prepared/ recovered next month after having one normal cycle and that it will happen then!

I have seen lots of people talk about this soy thing - are you talking about the food, as in soy sauce?! (lol sorry if that sounds dumb!!)

I have definite AF cramps this morning and have worked out she is due today or tomorrow so looks like it didn't work this month :( I'm telling myself that my body will be even better prepared/ recovered next month after having one normal cycle and that it will happen then!

I have seen lots of people talk about this soy thing - are you talking about the food, as in soy sauce?! (lol sorry if that sounds dumb!!)

They're soy isoflavons in pill form . There's a thread in one of the ttc threads that I'll post a link to for you when I get to my computer (on my phone right now) that the ladies there have a lot of info. That's where I found a lot of help with it. Not a dumb question at all. :)

They're soy isoflavons in pill form . There's a thread in one of the ttc threads that I'll post a link to for you when I get to my computer (on my phone right now) that the ladies there have a lot of info. That's where I found a lot of help with it. Not a dumb question at all. :)

Here's the link to the soy thread: https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/271211-soy-isoflavones-natures-clomid.html

Wow that's really interesting how something so simple can change what your body does! I'd never heard of that before!

dont worry rachaelkt, i thought it was some kind of milk lol i keep thinking that myself...that my body will b better and ready to go again after one proper af....think thats my coping way of trying to come to terms with the fact that it wont happen again right away. Jo..omg i dont no how your trying to wait until the 2nd..i managed to get set up with a new doc but my first appointment isnt until the 21st..i told myself after the pos hpt i had there on monday that i would wait and test again this monday (bcuz doc app so far away) but i wana do it like right now lol if its still pos by monday then surely thers gta b somthin they left in there cuz that wil b 4 weeks since d&c. Hows everyone keeping? iv been feelin af cramps too rachaelkt but i havnt a baldy wen its due lol.. thanks for the link stash, gna give it a read myself now x

Hi Little_1, knowing me i'll probably ending up testing next week but hubby has banned me from booking appointment with midwife and consultants until 6 weeks if I am pregnant. Mind you boobs are less tender today and haven't been damp since Thursday, so may be it was my hormones going hay wire.

I would test again on Monday, have you used a digital too see if the weeks have increased. It must be really hard I know I just wanted the negative so I could get trying again. I hope the new doctor is a lot more helpful. xx

Thanks Stash for the link i'll be having a look too, I really don't want to be trying for another 9 months. Jo xx

I still can't seem to shake these pregnancy symptoms! I have had horrible nausea off and on now but so far hot has been negative. (Not that I would have any idea when I would have concieved since I just had a miscarriage 10/22) with PCOS not sure about anything!

Hi Little_1, knowing me i'll probably ending up testing next week but hubby has banned me from booking appointment with midwife and consultants until 6 weeks if I am pregnant. Mind you boobs are less tender today and haven't been damp since Thursday, so may be it was my hormones going hay wire.

I would test again on Monday, have you used a digital too see if the weeks have increased. It must be really hard I know I just wanted the negative so I could get trying again. I hope the new doctor is a lot more helpful. xx

Thanks Stash for the link i'll be having a look too, I really don't want to be trying for another 9 months. Jo xx

U never no, im keeping my fx for you, they do say that symptoms do come and go. im goin to take another test on monday and if its still as pos as the others ill go and get a digital. i really cant wait to go see the doc and get checked over, im scared of dtd again until i no everythings ok. x

I still can't seem to shake these pregnancy symptoms! I have had horrible nausea off and on now but so far hot has been negative. (Not that I would have any idea when I would have concieved since I just had a miscarriage 10/22) with PCOS not sure about anything!

I'm with you there MC on 21/10, i've been having sore boobs and damp nipples but cramps at the same time. Started having slight nausea yesterday but all fine today. I don't OPK but hubby and I did start trying as soon as I got my negative result. I'm hoping its worked straight away but at the same won't be disappointed if AF shows up at least I know where I am. Jo xx

Little_1-Keep me updated and I hope everything turns out fine. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->