Anyone else about to try straight after mc?

So good to hear everyone's updates! I tested this evening with another IC (saving my Answer Early Response for in the morning) and it is def darker! I could barely ever see anything on those things before! So I am feeling good right now. Today is 11 dpo, symptoms are backache, uterus full-tender, bb's tender when touching the sides, cm-wearing a liner each day. And the fatigue is really weird, its more like I'm zoning out and keep having to bring myself back...thanks for listening, gonna be a long haul til my doc appointment Monday, trying just to enjoy the days no matter what just in case...:flower:

So good to hear everyone's updates! I tested this evening with another IC (saving my Answer Early Response for in the morning) and it is def darker! I could barely ever see anything on those things before! So I am feeling good right now. Today is 11 dpo, symptoms are backache, uterus full-tender, bb's tender when touching the sides, cm-wearing a liner each day. And the fatigue is really weird, its more like I'm zoning out and keep having to bring myself back...thanks for listening, gonna be a long haul til my doc appointment Monday, trying just to enjoy the days no matter what just in case...:flower:

Good idea, just enjoy being pregnant :happydance: Hopefully there'll be more of us joining you soon :flower:

Something horrible happened to me yesterday :( I received a letter in the post with the date and time for my 20 week scan :cry: Isn't it stupid that the EPU hasn't passed on the fact that I miscarried to the ante-natal department?! My husband phoned them to make sure it doesn't happen again and they said they were sorry, just seems like they would know to check these things...

O rachel!! I am so sorry!!! I am terrified for somthing like that to happen to me cuz I no how fragile I am atm!!! I can't believe epu didn't pass it on, surely with this being so "common" they wud hav some procedure of updating the notes between epu and anu!! try and stay strong and we're hear if u need us x

Laylas everythings soundin great, I'm really pleased for u, u've gave me some hope :) I'm looking forward to an update with ur answer early test x

Just started getting pretty bad af cramps...think she will arrive 2day.. gna keep my epu appointment tomoro morning anyway...they need to figure out why my hormone level is still quite high after d&c. iv taken a pic of my hpts iv taken the top one is from the 14/09/11..the day after i found out i was pg...the rest are dated..its a pretty bad photo, the lines are alot darker than they look but anyway..:wacko:

Attachments

• SAM_2132.jpg
    SAM_2132.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 13
Little, please let us know after you have your appointment, I'll be thinking of you.

Here is my pic for this morning:
PIC-12DPO.jpg

Thanks for listening guys :flower:

ooooooo laylas that is def def gettin stronger!!! im so happy for u :D :D... now i cant wait for your apointment on monday lol these days may hurry up lol xx

Something horrible happened to me yesterday :( I received a letter in the post with the date and time for my 20 week scan :cry: Isn't it stupid that the EPU hasn't passed on the fact that I miscarried to the ante-natal department?! My husband phoned them to make sure it doesn't happen again and they said they were sorry, just seems like they would know to check these things...

Rachel, I'm so sorry to hear that:hugs:. I know exactly how you feel. So far I've had 2 scan letters and a midwife appointment letter despite me calling on two separate occasions and telling them about MC. Everytime it's happened I've felt this stabbing pain in my chest.

Hi Ladies, can I join you?
I had a miscarriage just over two weeks ago. I was 8 1/2 weeks along when an ultrasound confirmed that my baby had stopped growing. We were devastated. Took 16 months to get pregnant and I'm 32 so really anxious to finally start my family. Took misoprostol to kick start the miscarriage, and two weeks later I'm still spotting. Sooo ready for that to be over so that I can have sex again! Just want to be close to my husband right now. As of Monday my hcg levels were 741 - it's come down a lot from 33,000 on the day I miscarried, but my dr figures a week to go before it gets down to 0. She won't do any more bloodwork so now I'm on my own with pregnancy tests to find out when the hcg is gone. She told me there is no scientific evidence that there is any added risk in trying again right away, that they often say to wait only for the purposes of dating the pregnancy. We are really anxious to start trying again and hoping that it is true that you are more fertile after miscarriage.
I have been up and down emotionally - last night I had a complete meltdown again, not sure what triggered it. Probably the hormones aren't helping. I'm trying to stay optimistic and look toward the future but some days it is so hard. I'd just like to be able to get through an hour of my day without thinking about the loss. I wanted to join you guys because you all seem so positive and optimistic and that is what I need right now, to focus on the future. I used to be on another TTC thread and I had to get off it because there was way too much negative energy - everybody freaking out about not being pregnant yet was just stressing me out. I'm hoping that this thread stays positive and optimistic and that we will all get pregnant again right away.

Hi Piccolo, welcome to the thread. We're all good listeners and here if you have any questions. Jo xx

Its been a busy day on here today, Laylas that test is looking very positive and likewise Little-1 I think your latest test does look darker and I hope everything goes ok tomorrow.

Rachel and Babyforme-I am sorry to hear your both still receiving letters it must be very upsetting. xx

Welcome Piccolo - Miscarriage is such a hard thing to go through but you are so right about trying to stay positive and honestly, you will feel better as time goes on. It's been great talking to the ladies on here and we're all rooting for some new bumps to appear :) I hope it happens again for you quickly, as I do for me! But just trust that it will happen and we just have to be patient, it will be so worth it in the end x

Thanks for the welcome. My day just got worse - just had my follow up ultrasound and there is still something in there. So now instead of moving on and starting to look forward to my next cycle I have to either take more misoprostol or have and d and c, which can take weeks to book. Why is this happening to me?

welcome piccolo, i am sorry for your loss and also for your latest badnews...my hpt since my d&c 4 and a half weeks ago are still quite positive, as u can see above so i hav app with epu tomoro to see if maybe thers somthin stil in there, so i can honestly sympathise with wat you are feeling...why isnt this pain enuf, why thro more crap our way. we'll get thru it 2gether...we've got too, our one goal is to get ourselves healthy again so we can someday (soon i hope :) ) welcome our beautiful babies into the world! have u decided wat you want to do yet? why not see if you can take more tablets AND book in for a d&c...then hav a check up and if the tablets dont work, then at least the d&c is already booked so u dont have to wait longer, and if u dont need it it can just b cancelled, its all up to you and how you feel...go with wat your instincts tell you.. x

I just had a mc on 11-7, I got preg after 4 cycles of clomid up to 150mg. When I went back to doc he said we were gonna wait 3 months before trying again... :shock:WHAT???SERIOUSLY??? After trying for 19 months and then losing a baby I don't want to wait for 3 months before even trying again. He was like well you are ONLY 32. It's like Hello I am 32! The DH and I agree that we are going to go ahead and try. I just hope that you are more fertile after a mc [-o< because before the mc I was not ovulating on my own. Please keep your fingers crossed for me.

Well it has been exactly one week since I lost my little June Bug and the bleeding seems to have stopped (fingers crossed). I think I will wait until tomorrow and if the bleeding still stopped I am going to get a hpt to see how my hormone levels are. I really hope my levels are at 0. I'm not sure how I would feel if I saw a BFP still hanging around. If it is negative I am going to begin testing my ovulation. I want to be pregnant again sooooo bad. I am so consumed be my need that my heart hurts. Oh ladies why are we going through this. I sometimes I feel like I'm being punished for something...

jcorinne, I am so sorry that he told you to wait so long. That does seem unreasonable. I'm sure that when you feel ready again it will probably be the right time. Please don't give up hope. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->