anyone else cd10? ONE BFP!!!

pomeranian

Reaction score
hello ladies, just looking to see if any of you are on cd10 and fancy playing the waiting game with me??

i OV on cd21 last cycle, and cd 15 the cycle prior to this........so have no idea when to expect ov this month!

am using the internet ov predictors, will start peeing on them from cd13......

whos in???

Well pomeranian, maybe we can be bump buddies yet! :hugs:

I am not sure what CD I am on, but if I go by when the m/c bleeding started that would make today CD12--but the bleeding stopped only 5 days ago so it might be slightly less. No idea when I will ovulate this cycle either, so I am just doing an OPK a day until they start getting darker then maybe increasing to 2 a day to hopefully catch that eggy.

Hope we get lucky this month!

awwwwwwwww tawn im soooooooooo sorry to hear that!!!!!!!!!

:cry: :hugs: :cry: :hugs:

yes lets hope were bump buddies again!!

Im all settled in stow now, would be awesome to have matching bumps when you move here!!

how are you feeling in youreslf?

Thanks hun! Yeah it has been very hard, but some days are better than others. The DH was so good through it all. I think it really hit him hard too cause, while he was fully on board with TTC, I don't think he knew until I called him from hospital sobbing as they were prepping me for emergency surgery exactly how MUCH he wanted that baby.

But we have decided there is nothing to do but move onto the next cycle and try again or else I could be sad about it forever! So here is to a late April/Early May BFP for you and me and Jan 2013 babies!!!!

Ohhh and how is the new house? Feeling better now that all that stress is off your plate? And how are things going with the OH?

Thanks hun! Yeah it has been very hard, but some days are better than others. The DH was so good through it all. I think it really hit him hard too cause, while he was fully on board with TTC, I don't think he knew until I called him from hospital sobbing as they were prepping me for emergency surgery exactly how MUCH he wanted that baby.

But we have decided there is nothing to do but move onto the next cycle and try again or else I could be sad about it forever! So here is to a late April/Early May BFP for you and me and Jan 2013 babies!!!!

Ohhh and how is the new house? Feeling better now that all that stress is off your plate? And how are things going with the OH?

its been pretty hectic moving everything and getting organised so i was actually thankful i wasnt pregnant and able to help lift furniture and boxes instead!

other than being a tad cold (not lived in for over 5 months) and taking a few days to warm up, its not too bad!!

The OH is much better with me now, talking to me actually about our family. Looking at baby tracksuits in sports shops even!! :haha:

yep we are def hoping for a late april/ early may :bfp:!!

did you have to have surgery?

Today I am CD9. Have had High Fertility on my clearblue monitor since CD7. Verrry early for me but we will see when I get my peak. Been bd'ing every other day.

its been pretty hectic moving everything and getting organised so i was actually thankful i wasnt pregnant and able to help lift furniture and boxes instead!

other than being a tad cold (not lived in for over 5 months) and taking a few days to warm up, its not too bad!!

The OH is much better with me now, talking to me actually about our family. Looking at baby tracksuits in sports shops even!! :haha:

yep we are def hoping for a late april/ early may :bfp:!!

did you have to have surgery?

No I was lucky about the surgery. They rushed me into a room and hooked me up to an IV and booked the theatre all before my bloodwork came back and it was only 239. So then they put a hold on everything saying that either A) I wasn't as far along as I though and the sac in my uterus was just early on or B) the ectopic would "resolve itself" aka miscarry on its own and the sac in my uterus was a pseudosac. Was a very overwhelming couple of days to go from "this is ectopic, you have to have surgery NOW" to "ummmm we're not sure. there is a chance your pregnancy is OK" to "your numbers are dropping and you will miscarry naturally" :(

Glad to hear things are going well with the new place and the OH. I love that he is looking at baby clothes! So cute. It will just make it all the better when you get that BFP cause he will be SOO excited!

Really hope that ovulation comes quickly and easily for us both! Not sure about you but I am impatient waiting for it ALREADY haha.

I am on CD10. There's been a lot of pregnancies lately in my other group so I'm looking for someone to play the waiting game with also.

Hi All,

I'm CD12 - glad i found this thread...need some support buddies this cycle ! Its so hard going through every month just waiting - hopefully this will be our month ladies :thumbup:

:dust: to all :)

Me too CD12 today...ovulated CD22 last month!
All u ladies tracking O, has ur O day differed greatly in consecutive months? I tracked for the first time last cycle, so am not sure when to expect it this time. Have started OPKs from CD10 though....

Hi ladies! Can I please join this thread? I am currently cd15 but not sure if I am ovulating.. this is my first cycle temping and I have no idea what I'm doing! Currently my temps are going down up down and I don't know if/when ov will occur!

3cd - 36.63
4cd - 36.45
5cd - 36.40
6cd - 36.30
7cd - 35.91
8cd - 36.32
9cd - 36.44
10cd - 36.61
11cd - 36.23
12cd - 36.21
13cd - 36.23
14cd - 36.13
15cd - 36.07

Has this happened to anyone before? We have been ttc for 6 months now and I got of bcp in November, was on it for about 9 years. My cycles have been crazy, 31 days, 40 days, 58 days, 33 days... all over the shop. I never know what to expect. Just started on Premular (vitrex) though so that should help regulate me.

Hi - am CD13. First cycle using OPKs so don't really know what to expect! Hopefully today - as I am working away from home tomorrow - Saturday so that will really mess things up if I O on thurs/Friday!!

hello to all the new ladies!!!

My ov days have def changed during the first 3 cycles of trying........first one im not sure i OV at all, the second one was at cd16 and the third cycle was cd 21/22. im hoping this month its early as im desperate to have it!!!

will be using OPKs from cd 13 once a day, then twice a day from cd 16.

Ive not charted my temp so i have no idea how it works!! any suggestions for Ausgirl???

Lets keep track of when we all OV so we can all work through the TWW together.....and hopefully get some :bfp:!!!!

TAWN- your experience sounds terrible :( :hugs: lets hope this month we both get :bfp: that stick around!!!

when are you moving to my neck of the woods??

Hi everyone! We really are in the most boring part of our cycles, aren't we? Just waiting to ovulate is torture! Haha. Can't wait to start seeing some +OPK pics on here (mine have all been very faint so far, and I am calling myself on CD13 today as I am counting the first day of my m/c bleed as day1) Excited to have ladies at the same point in their cycle as me, as a lot of the other threads I am on they are all already in their TWW or have their BFP, no one is really waiting to O. :flower:

Pomeranian, we actually might be moving to Stow much sooner than planned. We were going to wait until the summer holidays, but yesterday we had a LOT of drama with my stepson's mum and her family (her parents have asked us to take full custody now. In fact, he was coming round today anyway to spend the rest of his school holiday with us and will probably just stay indefinitely if his mum doesn't fight it) as some new things have come to light about her and the kids. We are hoping to move to Combs area (hopefully Lavenham park so he can walk to school) and it might be as early as the end of May/early June!

wow so not long then!!! lots of things going on for you at the moment then! and im sure you are right with the m/c bleeding being day1...keep using those opks so you dont miss your chance this time around! how exciting that we may be in hospital at the same time lol!!

i think its great there are so many of us ov around the same time........we can symptom spot......poas and share our :bfp:!!!

Hey all,

Yup the 'waiting to ovulate' and '2ww' are soo irritating! Seems as though this whole process is one big waiting game :growlmad:

I'm 'expected' to ovulate on CD15/16 (if history repeats itself). I dont chart my BBT's, I just use OPK's. I was thinking about starting to chart during my next cycle if this one doesnt work out - do you guys find that charting makes a big difference ?

mom at heart ive never charted bbt......personally find it all rather confusing! i tend to go with the old fashioned CM (its not let me down yet!) and the opks....im expecting to see some ewcm any time from about cd16........ (2nd cycle cd16 3rd cycle cd21) so only 5 more days to go!!!

mom at heart ive never charted bbt......personally find it all rather confusing! i tend to go with the old fashioned CM (its not let me down yet!) and the opks....im expecting to see some ewcm any time from about cd16........ (2nd cycle cd16 3rd cycle cd21) so only 5 more days to go!!!

Thanks Pomeranian ! Do you BD every day or every other day during your fertile week. I normally do every day (because I dont want to miss any opportunity), but in a lot of these threads, the ppl that get :bfp: seem to do it every other day :shrug: ?! I dunno.... I still plan on doing every day this cycle.

Best of luck to you this month :flower:

I'm cd9! DH has been overseas for 3 months and comes home this Tuesday (the 17th) but I think I ovulate the 16 :hissy: Think I still have a chance? haha oh well, there's always next month!

I'm cd9! DH has been overseas for 3 months and comes home this Tuesday (the 17th) but I think I ovulate the 16 :hissy: Think I still have a chance? haha oh well, there's always next month!

yes yes yes!!!!! ive read on threads that women only bd a few days BEFORE ov and not at all during or after and STILL get their bfps!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->