• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anyone else cd10? ONE BFP!!!

mom at heart ive never charted bbt......personally find it all rather confusing! i tend to go with the old fashioned CM (its not let me down yet!) and the opks....im expecting to see some ewcm any time from about cd16........ (2nd cycle cd16 3rd cycle cd21) so only 5 more days to go!!!

Thanks Pomeranian ! Do you BD every day or every other day during your fertile week. I normally do every day (because I dont want to miss any opportunity), but in a lot of these threads, the ppl that get :bfp: seem to do it every other day :shrug: ?! I dunno.... I still plan on doing every day this cycle.

Best of luck to you this month :flower:

last month we bd every day.......this month it will be every other day until positive OPK, then every day for 3 days...then stop (kinda like the smep i guess)

i read bd every day can reduce the quality to the :spermy: that are present.

if no success this cycle ill be buying preseed and giving that a try!

Today is CD10, day 4 of High Fertility on my monitor. I generally ovulate round CD15, so getting High readings as early as CD7 is very strange.

As for temp readings, it can be confusing at first until you have had at least 3 cycles to work from. Over time you should see a "pattern". From time AF ends til I ovulate, my temps are rocky too. You generally know when you ovulated if you had a big drop followed by a big spike in temp. The point at where is dropped just before the rise is when you ovulated. So by the time you see the temp shift, you have alreadyovlated. The temp spike should be followed by 3 consecutive high temps. Theoretically, your temps should stay high indicating pregnancy, but your temps can be up and down, but still in the high range so dont worry.

This month I have started using my Clearblue Fertility Monitor to tell me more specifically when I am going to ovulate. But, since I had my very first ever 2 day period this last AF on April 2nd, I am worried I wont ovulate or something. Especially since I have had 4days straight of High Fert. And no Peak yet. Grrrrr lol

Oh and yes, BD every OTHER day is best. DH and I are doing this method for the first time ever ( yea, its been almost 5 yrs ttc and we havent done this before i know). Its because DH drive isnt high enough but I made sure he knew that if he wanted a baby as much as me (he says he does) then her needs to do this. So far he is following through :)

I'm cd9! DH has been overseas for 3 months and comes home this Tuesday (the 17th) but I think I ovulate the 16 :hissy: Think I still have a chance? haha oh well, there's always next month!

yes yes yes!!!!! ive read on threads that women only bd a few days BEFORE ov and not at all during or after and STILL get their bfps!!!

Well then yay! :happydance:

Good luck to everyone. It's nice that we're all very close in range. I did an OPK this morning It was hard to tell if the lines were the same color so I'm going to test again when I get home. Had an SIS or SHG procedure done last wednesday and I've been reading that a lot of women get pregnant after. So FXed this will be our 5th cycle of trying, but I'm 30 and getting anxious.

Have just done my OPK for today (CD13) and it's negative (using clearblue digital) so no O for me yet!!
Hate this waiting!

mom at heart ive never charted bbt......personally find it all rather confusing! i tend to go with the old fashioned CM (its not let me down yet!) and the opks....im expecting to see some ewcm any time from about cd16........ (2nd cycle cd16 3rd cycle cd21) so only 5 more days to go!!!

hey pomeranian, this is my first month charting and i wasn't very keen to do it (very confusing and i thought a bit full on) but i dont really have ewcm or anything like that so i wasnt sure when i was ovulating.. tried the saliva microscope as well and it never came up that i was ov so this is to see before i go and have a chat to the doctor

bding... we generally bd every three days, might up it too every 2 days but my hubby is feeling pressured this month (not sure why, i dont mention anything to him we just bd when we feel like it) so i think we'll take it easy and just go with the flow

Good luck to everyone. It's nice that we're all very close in range. I did an OPK this morning It was hard to tell if the lines were the same color so I'm going to test again when I get home. Had an SIS or SHG procedure done last wednesday and I've been reading that a lot of women get pregnant after. So FXed this will be our 5th cycle of trying, but I'm 30 and getting anxious.

cntry girl, whats SIS or SHG procedure?

Thanks Pomeranian ! Do you BD every day or every other day during your fertile week. I normally do every day (because I dont want to miss any opportunity), but in a lot of these threads, the ppl that get :bfp: seem to do it every other day :shrug: ?! I dunno.... I still plan on doing every day this cycle.

Best of luck to you this month :flower:

last month we bd every day.......this month it will be every other day until positive OPK, then every day for 3 days...then stop (kinda like the smep i guess)

i read bd every day can reduce the quality to the :spermy: that are present.

if no success this cycle ill be buying preseed and giving that a try!

Hmm yeh I read diff reviews about how often to BD in relation to the quality of the 'juice'... its kinda 50/50 :wacko:

Well I'm on CD13 and should ovulate on CD15/16... I cant BD tonight cuz DH is not feeling well, so I guess he chose the every other day pattern for me :dohh: I guess we will try for the next 3 days as I should be getting a positive OPK. FXed for a :bfp: !

I'm currently using preseed - have been for the past 3 cycles.

Back to waiting................

:wave: Hey Ladies, mind if I join you...

I'm on CD10 and should O on CD13. This is our 6th cycle TTC :wacko: I have been using OPK that have worked pretty well in helping me pinpoint my O days. This cycle we are also trying preseed and softcups. I have never had a BFP and I am really hoping this is my month for a sticky bean!!

FX and GL everyone...:dust::dust::dust:

Dh and I just BDd. Pillow under hips as we speak hehe. Hoping this is my month!

Hahah this reminded me of last night after we BD.... hubby went to the bathroom and I put my legs in the air for a quick second - first time I had ever done that!
He came back, and I was lying quietly (trying to make sure all the little spermies get up there) and he was like, ummm aren't you going to go to the bathroom? (I generally need to pee straight after). I didnt tell him that I was trying to keep them in, so up I went out of bed to the loo.... and down they came :p

hi im cycle day 10 today im using opk's this cycle too lets hope that this is our month :)

welcome to all the new ladies!!!! im going to start using my opks this evening.......and then twice a day from the 15th. just odd the internet says u shpuldnt use fmu on them so will need to take a few to work to pee on :wacko:

i havent used soft cups but have read about them..........kinda weirds me out!

and Aus girl........i believe its a myth to lay on ur back with ur bum in the air!! so dont worry if they came out, millions and millions are released so a lot of them will get to where they are suppose to go......its just the liquid that keeps them safe taht leaks out mostly!

ive had 4 babies born since the 28th of march (including a niece and my best mates baby) and just now and i really mean just this second, another work colleague has told me she is pregnant! and im like 'oh really?? yay for you!' but secretly inside im like 'damn it when is it going to be my turn??' and as were not tellig anyone we are trying i cant talk to her about it!!!

so lets hope over the next week or so we can start counting some positive OPKs and then some :bfp:s!!!

cntry girl, whats SIS or SHG procedure?

They put saline into your uterus and watch it flow into your tubes making sure that they are both open. They view the saline with an internal ultrasound. It's like an HSG just using saline instead of dye.

Hahah this reminded me of last night after we BD.... hubby went to the bathroom and I put my legs in the air for a quick second - first time I had ever done that!
He came back, and I was lying quietly (trying to make sure all the little spermies get up there) and he was like, ummm aren't you going to go to the bathroom? (I generally need to pee straight after). I didnt tell him that I was trying to keep them in, so up I went out of bed to the loo.... and down they came :p

Does he not know you are TTC? lol I usually need to go potty after BDing too, but I need to keep as much liquid in as possible!

Pomerianian- It isn't a myth per say about laying on your back with legs/hips in the air. Actually, they say to leave the "deposit" in for at least 30 minutes because after that time the liquid the sperm travel/live in actually liquifies completely and allows them to swim more freely. So, by having your legs/hips in the air to keep the "deposit" from leaking out, gravity pulls them (in the liquid) towards the cervix and every little bit helps. I will be doing that every time we BD.

Cntry girl, I too had the HSG (Hysterosalpingogram) done last year (hurt like hell!). Its a dye, usually blue, that allows the x-ray to "outline" your uterus and fallopian tubes to check for blockages or abnormalities. In the process of injecting this dye, it will clear away any blockages you once had in your tubes (unless your tubes are severely blocked) and create a clean slate for baby making :).

My tubes were a tad blocked (hence the pain) but are now clear and ready! Not sure if I would do it again though lol.

Cntry girl, I too had the HSG (Hysterosalpingogram) done last year (hurt like hell!). Its a dye, usually blue, that allows the x-ray to "outline" your uterus and fallopian tubes to check for blockages or abnormalities. In the process of injecting this dye, it will clear away any blockages you once had in your tubes (unless your tubes are severely blocked) and create a clean slate for baby making :).

My tubes were a tad blocked (hence the pain) but are now clear and ready! Not sure if I would do it again though lol.

Yeah mine was SIS so they used saline rather than the dye. I'm having the polyps removed at the end of the month if there's no BFP. Hopefully that will put me on the right track.

Does he not know you are TTC? lol I usually need to go potty after BDing too, but I need to keep as much liquid in as possible!

Pomerianian- It isn't a myth per say about laying on your back with legs/hips in the air. Actually, they say to leave the "deposit" in for at least 30 minutes because after that time the liquid the sperm travel/live in actually liquifies completely and allows them to swim more freely. So, by having your legs/hips in the air to keep the "deposit" from leaking out, gravity pulls them (in the liquid) towards the cervix and every little bit helps. I will be doing that every time we BD.

Oh no, he definately knows we are TTC - wouldn't even consider trying if he wasn't completly on board!! He just thinks its funny when we see people in the movies doing that.. don't want him to laugh too much at me :p Every time we BD he is like... do you think we just made a baby? Very sweet, I love him so much :cloud9:

I didn't realise that about the 30 minutes! I'll try and hold off going to the bathroom as long as posisble, though then I risk falling asleep lol which I suppose isn't a bad thing! I was always told that you should go to the bathroom after bd otherwise you can get a uti... not something I'd be keen for!

Hello ladies, I'm on cd11 and we are using the clear blue monitor this cycle. Looking for bump buddies and hope you ladies will have me..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->