anyone else cd10? ONE BFP!!!

Pom, I completely understand where you're coming from. I have 1 family member and 3 friends that have all gotten pregnant in the time I've been trying. One of them also didn't realize she was pregnant till she was 4-5months along. It gets me down too.

Fed up with buying baby bits for other people!!! Can't talk
To mum either cos she doesn't know we're trying. I told her it makes me feel sad when my friends announce it and she told me to enjoy what I have in my life!!!! Grrrrr

My parents know we're trying, but DH's parents don't. My parents had no issues getting pregnant so it's hard to talk to my mum. She's very optimistic that it will happen. She sees my frustration though. I have a new outlook now that the polyps are gone though so just trying to stay positive. I'm sure if I don't get a BFP in the next couple of months the frustration will start all over again.

I'm away with work today so not even like I can bd just in case I'm nearing ov!! And my OPKs havnt arrived from eBay!! Think it's safe to say this month is a no go!! Frustrating that my cycles r so long I have to wait between 21&28 days to ov after AF :(

You my lovely lady are going to have a great shot this month :)

How is everyone doing? It's been awfully quiet lately.

It's all going fine here, cntrygrl! I didn't get my bfp last cycle, the witch came right on time, and she just finished yesterday (I flipping HATE having a 6 day menstrual period! lol) so now I am waiting for O signs again to start another round of crazy! I expect it will be around CD18 or so when I O (as that is what it has been close to lately) so about 10 days to go! How about you?!

I'm doing well. The DH has to remind me almost every night to take my folic acid vitamin. I'm horrible about remembering. It makes me smile though that he remembers and is thinking about having a healthy baby also. I'll probably start the OPK's on the 19th. I had my check up Wednesday and the Dr. said everything looked good now. FXed that it's all in working order. It's good to hear that you're right on schedule though after the tubal. I've been seeing an awful lot of BFP's this month. June seems to be the month!

Yeah, DH says that too that I should be glad about my cycle being pretty much back to normal. Especially since I was so worried about getting my period back after quitting BCP (got my bfp before my first AF) and then the miscarriage, I really am grateful that I at least can track my cycle with hopes of getting another BFP! I know what you mean about everyone getting their bfps this month, on the other thread I am a part of I swear I am one of the maybe 3 girls that haven't gotten pregnant over the last 2 months! (exciting for them, but kind of hard for me to deal with, if you know what I mean)

That is so cute about your DH, telling you to take your vitamins :) And congrats on getting an "all clear" from your Dr. Hopefully that means June is your month!

Hi all,

I took a little break from B&B and tried to not think about TTC as much, but AF came on 12th June, so im back to square one again and on CD4 now.
Had bloods done at docs and all came back normal (although I dont know what they were testing for). Hubby and I have a docs appointment in a few weeks to see what we can do to help with TTC. Just hope we can get a BFP soon!!!!
Like others have mentioned, im sick of buying baby things for other people and of seeing people on FB expecting or their new baby. Im also sick of looking on B&B and seeing the same questions and answers over and over......
Hope you are all well,
xxx

Hey Ladies,

I have missed you guys. So much has been going on. While I was away the DB was very unwell he ended up being rushed to hospital the Friday before I was due back . When I arrived back in London Sunday Morning he had come down with Pneumonia. He was haveing reallly high temperature and hallucinations before he evenntually went to the Dr's. He has been out for two weeks now and is recovering he has had to take an extra 2 weeks sick off of work as advised by the Dr's and it has made him really slow down. Luckily he was alright it could have ben much more serious.
Even though we are only 7 month of trying he suggested lets go and see a Dr now about whats going on. So we have been to see my Dr she was amazing I had to take bloods between days 2 5 of my cycle which I did. He had to do a speciman which we then had to get to the hospita. Then I go back for a pogesterone test on day 21. DB July trip had to be prosponed now until september. He will be cutting right back with his hours. He said we can just keep on trying might have a better chance as he not rushing around as much. I have slowed down too. So we shall see what the results say and really hoping this is the month.
So before I took a time out we were not tryint for June and July but now we are a go again as his travel has been prosponed,
So i'm back though I shall be a little more chilled as that seems to be working wonders for me and just about to get into freak week :sex::spermy: :happydance: fertile time approaching.

How are you guys??

Miss Broody Pants I understand how you feel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->