anyone else chopping and changing?

babyv13

Reaction score
when thinking of #2?

I'm not even anywhere near TTC but I genuinely change my mind more than once a day. I was so broody the other night and so sure that I would be having another one that I started a WTT journal, and now today I'm thinking that I definitely do not want another child and sticking with 1 would be the best for my family.

is it normal to be SO conflicted? :wacko: :dohh:

I chop and change, debate, think, over think and rethink having one hunnie never mind two �� Xxx

I want twins. If a third comes along or fourth then I'm up for it. But then again, I don't have any kids yet. OH says it's about whether we can afford it for him.

Yes! I am a mum of 2 (age 4 and 20 months) and i am 90% sure I want to try for #3 next summer....but there's just that niggly 10% that isn't totally convinced. Usually this happens on the days my 20month old is behaving like a little demon :haha:
I've ALWAYS wanted 3 kids though and if it doesn't happen i will always think 'what if '. For me, having 2 is fantastic and seeing them playing and laughing together just melts my heart :hugs:
Xxx

I chop and change, debate, think, over think and rethink having one hunnie never mind two �� Xxx

it's terrible isn't it! :haha: i was never this indecisive about #1 which makes me think i'm obviously not ready and never will be :argh:

I want twins. If a third comes along or fourth then I'm up for it. But then again, I don't have any kids yet. OH says it's about whether we can afford it for him.

no thanks to twins :haha:

Yes! I am a mum of 2 (age 4 and 20 months) and i am 90% sure I want to try for #3 next summer....but there's just that niggly 10% that isn't totally convinced. Usually this happens on the days my 20month old is behaving like a little demon :haha:
I've ALWAYS wanted 3 kids though and if it doesn't happen i will always think 'what if '. For me, having 2 is fantastic and seeing them playing and laughing together just melts my heart :hugs:
Xxx

that's exactly what the case is for me beee! i've always always wanted and imagined myself with 2, so i know if i don't do it i might regret it forever!

I am ridiculously undecided too. I was 100% no until the last couple of months. Now one day I'm 80% yes and other days 80% no! I feel like #2 is a bigger decision than #1!

I am ridiculously undecided too. I was 100% no until the last couple of months. Now one day I'm 80% yes and other days 80% no! I feel like #2 is a bigger decision than #1!

definitely! I just don't think I'll ever have it in me to manage another one 🙈 you sound like you're in the exact same conundrum as me :haha:

1 to 2 I was very confident on, always knew I wanted at least 2 so didn't question it for a second. 2 to 3 was a harder decision I debated over for a long time but find as time goes on it becomes a more and more confident no, if I really wanted another I think I'd feel much more broody and wouldn't be so pragmatic about it.

I find i change my mind all the time! 90% of the time me and OH know we want one more and he often talks about 'when we have another' but we never know WHEN we would actually like another... other days i feel like im comfortable with the one and would be happy staying as we are. :dohh:

I'm 90% sure that I don't want another one right now, DD is such a handful right now :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->