Anyone else DETERMINED to get a BFP this cycle? Let's buddy up! - 4 BFPs (YAY!!!)

Isi---I know what you mean. We have to get mad and stomp our feet every now and then. But I know you'll get right back to trying! :hug:
I'm doing good. Doing all I can for my :bfp:

Hello to everyone just to update AF got me on Sunday and this was a day early, so unfair. Oh well here's to TTC in August.

Welcome to the thread hunni! Sorry she got you :(
Here's to an August BFP! :thumbup:

Hello to everyone just to update AF got me on Sunday and this was a day early, so unfair. Oh well here's to TTC in August.

So sorry about AF, hun! We know the feeling. Good luck for August babes! Are you doing anything different this cycle?

Isi---I know what you mean. We have to get mad and stomp our feet every now and then. But I know you'll get right back to trying! :hug:
I'm doing good. Doing all I can for my :bfp:

You go, Southerngal! As usual, I'll be cheering you on all the way :dance:

Babyanise....from my experience, no symptoms = good symptoms! :haha:. When do you test hun?

:hi: Ladies,

Thought I would pop in and say `hi` how is everyone :shrug:

Me....right now am doing really well and trying to remain positive and stay strong :happydance:

Babyanise: ooohhhhh! I'll be testing around that date too! Keeping fingers crossed for both of us! :thumbup: :dust:

MadlyTTC: pleased to hear you are doing well. Keep up that PMA! :flower: :hugs:

Babyanise, keeping everything crossed for you!!!!! :hugs:

Madly, I'm so glad you're doing better now. Good luck this cycle, babes!!!!

My appointment with my FS is for Tuesday next week....so looking forward to that. Then on Wednesday night.....my vacation begins :happydance:

Thank you Isi hon! :hugs::kiss::hugs:

Keep me updated about your FS appointment :thumbup:

I wish I was going on vacation, we had terrible weather when we went away in June :wacko: and the weather in Leeds today is moggy but terribly overcast....extremely hard to decide what to wear :dohh: Have lots of fun :winkwink: you just never know :shrug: might be just what you need :happydance: and you may come back with some good news :cloud9:

Thanks sweetie! Unfortunately, I'm not going with my DH, so there'll be no holiday baby. My DH can't get away from work now, and I'm going mainly to be Godmother to my best friend's Son. But maybe when we get back :winkwink:

But I'll be checking in every day when I'm there.....looking forward to hearing your own good news :flower:

Oh sorry Isi thought you were going with DH! Have fun theres nothing like a bit of fun to take your mind off things x x x

Thnks Isi and Gemie I am gutted, my Mum is due to visit me from Australia at the end of August so it's our last chance to get a BFP so I can announce it when she arrives.

This cycle I am not going to use the OPK as I got confusing results last month and actually think I may have ovulated later than expected. So this month DH and I shall start BD'ing on Tuesday and continue every other day for about 10-12 days I hope this should cover ovulation.
I am having no more alcohol and trying to eat really healthy and keep up my gym work and try not to get too stressed, which is easier said than done especially when everyone around me seems to be getting pregnant.
Good luck to those still ttc this month I wish you well xx

Thanks Alexina. I pray this cycle works out better. Sometimes those OPKs can be confusing. Do you chart as well? I think your plan to BD every other day sounds super.....hopefully you'll catch that eggy :thumbup:. Good luck babes!

not having any symtoms means nothing hun you could still get your :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->