Anyone else DETERMINED to get a BFP this cycle? Let's buddy up! - 4 BFPs (YAY!!!)

babyanise---:dust: to you!

I keep checking back to see if you got your :bfp: yet! :)

Babyanise....adding some more :dust: to the the bucket loads sent your way. Good luck hun!

Madly, time sure does fly. I see, by your ticker, that you are days away from ovulating.....you and Southerngal. Wishing you guys all the very best babes.

Laura, Never, Nayla, Kitjos....you still here :flower:? Where in your cycle are you?

Mamadonna....are you dpo now?

good morning.my bbs are so very sore today,i cant even let my boys hug me as they hurt so much.my youngest tried just now and i had to grit my teeth as i didnt want to push him away.have some acheing today ,like af but not if that makes any sense.i have been praying like mad as i want this so much,as do we all,just hope he here's me/us.

He always hears hunni... It's just in his own timing as to when he answers! I hope this is your time :) xx

I just got really emotionally :cry: I just read the last few posts and can feel it oozing out of my laptop just how everyone really really wants a :baby:....I think it just hit me in overload :dohh:

Wishing everyone so much luck and love :hugs::kiss::hugs:

Awww Madly :hugs:. It's an emotional journey we're all on.....definitely the hardest one I have ever undertaken. But we'll get to the end soon....we'll all soon see the light at the end of this tunnel. God on our side, we will surely be blessed with our heart's desires.

Loads of :hugs: darling.....and throw away those handkies and start focusing on the :sex:!!! You're approaching that zone, hun! Let's get it started :winkwink:

As for me, I have suddenly become OBSESSED with the idea of twins!!!!!!!! That would be too perfect :D

Awww Madly :hugs:. It's an emotional journey we're all on.....definitely the hardest one I have ever undertaken. But we'll get to the end soon....we'll all soon see the light at the end of this tunnel. God on our side, we will surely be blessed with our heart's desires.

Loads of :hugs: darling.....and throw away those handkies and start focusing on the :sex:!!! You're approaching that zone, hun! Let's get it started :winkwink:

As for me, I have suddenly become OBSESSED with the idea of twins!!!!!!!! That would be too perfect :D

Thank you Isi :hugs::kiss::hugs:

I was a little shocked to see my ticker saying my fertile window was approaching....:wacko: its funny it seemed ages away and all of a sudden it seems just to be around the corner :dohh: It was a nice feeling though it certainly made my day even happier :flower: DH will be busy starting tonight I think :haha:

Your comment about :baby::baby: made me :rofl:....I was thinking whats DH`s reaction would be if we were expecting :baby::baby:.....I think he would be a little :argh: and then maybe he would catch a :plane: outta here :rofl: but I agree would be really lovely :hugs:

:yipee: for getting started tonight!! That's more like it hun!!! Can't wait to cheer you on. LOL at your DH getting on a :plane: if you're expecting :baby: :baby:......it just might surprise you that he'll be over the moon :winkwink:. Sending you tons of :dust: babes!

Madly---as always your animated post made me smile! :)

Isis---I've done all I can this month. Fingers crossed!

babyanise---when will you test?

Hi ladies,
I've been watching this thread like a hawk didn't want to intrude, but I have to say I love reading this thread! You ladies are so positive and inspirational!
Geme you are so right about the big G is listening and it's all in HIS time not ours! That made me smile and remember patience.
Madly you just make me smile!
Isi you have so much love for everyone...your just great!
Southern and Babynaise good luck and FX'd this is it for you!
I hope and pray we all get our bfp's when it's our time!
:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

You're part of our family, Sweet_Alida, so there's nothing like intruding :hugs:. I see you're dpo as well!!! Sending you all the best of luck hun!!! I'm looking forward to BFPs from you, babyanise, Madly, Southerngal, and everyone!!!!!

:dust:

Thanks isi! This TWW is dragging by! I should be busy packing and getting ready for our house closing but instead during my daughter's nap I find myself sitting on my bottom sleeping or on here! So crazy. I work best under pressure so next week I will be running like crazy!
I really hope this is our month! I just hope you get yours soon! :hug:

Just popping in really quickly to say :sleep:

We have had probs with out laptop :wacko: but all sorted now :thumbup:

I am so glad I make everyone smile with my animated posts :happydance:

We are off to :sex::yipee::yipee::yipee: heres hoping we all catch that eggy ladies

Night Night

:kiss:

madly,hope everything went well last night.:hugs:hope you get that egg.

Hope you managed to catch that egg last night Madly! Fingers crossed for you! :thumbup:

Thank you Ladies :hugs:

We are going out soon to DH friends annual b b q :happydance: its usually quite a good evening and we all end up :drunk: and :serenade: so am looking forward to it :yipee:

We just dropped DS to my sisters who is sitting him overnight and I felt a little :cry: to see him go, but I know we all need a break sometimes and this is my last weekend off before my working days change and I start working weekends :thumbup: Plus me and DH have had a stressful few days and yesterday he was told he may loose his job in coming months and he only just got a promotion hes worked incredibly hard for :nope: Addedd pressure ontop of everything else right now and something we could do without :sad1:

But I am trying to hold our family together and keep the PMA going as is always the case as I am a firm believer `what will be will be`

So I think some :drunk::sex: might be on the cards tonight :rofl: funny I think our little :angel: was concieved on our last :drunk: night out :happydance:

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

enjoy your night out and im sorry about your dh's job,fx all will be ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->