Anyone else DETERMINED to get a BFP this cycle? Let's buddy up! - 4 BFPs (YAY!!!)

Good Luck with everything Madly. You are right what will be will be there is not much you can do to change it just how you deal the cards you are given! Have fun tonight and go catch that egg!!!! :headspin: :dance:

Hi girls :) I just stumbled onto this site and must say I am enjoying (and learning) alot! I am really gunning for it this cycle as my bf is a may baby and me a june baby so we would like a may or june baby. I have been trying since May when I stopped BCP and have used OPK with no O last 2 cycles.. I'm geting a lil worried since it hasn't happened.. Im expecting AF tomorrow or next day which would put my O date around 14th of aug and I would like to join in with everyone! Good luck!

I'm feeling pretty good about the month of August... I really think.... hope!!!... that I will get my BFP. And I hope everyone else does too!

Hi girls :) I just stumbled onto this site and must say I am enjoying (and learning) alot! I am really gunning for it this cycle as my bf is a may baby and me a june baby so we would like a may or june baby. I have been trying since May when I stopped BCP and have used OPK with no O last 2 cycles.. I'm geting a lil worried since it hasn't happened.. Im expecting AF tomorrow or next day which would put my O date around 14th of aug and I would like to join in with everyone! Good luck!

welcome :hugs:and good luck.:thumbup:

Hi Ladies, :hugs::kiss::hugs:

Thank you so much for your support :hugs:

We had a really good night last night, the last for 9 months :thumbup: and had far too many :wine: I have a very sore head and feel a little :sick: DH is very ill :rofl: self inflicted so no sympathy really :winkwink:

We had :drunk::sex: last night and :sex: again this morning so hoping that we are on our way to catching that eggy :spermy:

:dust:

hi ladies :flower:

Wow its been a while since I have been on this thread, after :witch: got me i :plane: on to the BFP for August.... As I was out for July..

Its so Lovely to see familiar Names xx Isa!! I have missed you soooo much! :kiss: I just got back from Paris late last night, had a lovely weekend break.

Im on CD14 today, and having come back from the drs this morning she wanted to see the size of my Follicle before i Ovulated... She did the internal scan and it had already Burst which meant i ovulated either last night or few days ago?? :shrug:

i just hope and pray we did enough :sex: I cant do much more now To change anything, as I have to be patient in my 2WW :coffee:

I just want this so so much we all do! :hugs: im so happy that you have an appointment wit the FS, its just lovely when you know that you are doing something different than the previous months... Whether its using preseed? charting your temps? even having that reassuring chat with the drs xx

Pray that we all have it soon xx :dust:

Hi lovely ladies. Was off the internet all weekend. Hope you all had a great one!!

YAY for :sex:, Madly. I pray with every ounce of my being that you guys caught that eggy. I hope it all works out with your DH and his job :hugs:

Good luck with the 2ww, Southerngal, Babyanise, Sweel Alida, Janesworld and Groovy. Looking forward to some more :bfp:s around here. Babyanise and Groovy....you test in a few days, right? All the best girls :hugs:

Welcome Veryv! Wishing you all the very best this cycle! Your body probably needed some time to adjust after the BCP. Hopefully, you're on track to the May/June baby!!!

Nayla....what's important is that you did ovulate and had :sex: during the window. I hope you guys caught that eggy! How many dpo do you reckon you are now?

I'm so so excited about my FS appointment tomorrow. Can't wait to see the doctor and discuss plans. It also feels good not to be so tense this month. I'm supposed to ovulate later this week, but as I'm out from Wednesday, it'll be a waste anyways :haha:. Looking forward to not symptom spotting for the first time in a while!

:dust: to everyone!!!! :kiss:

Good morning ladies!

Isi--Good luck! Keep us updated with what the FS says.

Veryv--Welcome! :hugs:

:dust: to everyone!

A well deserved month to relax Isa the stress gets over whelming :wacko: Im sure the Dr will come up with a great plan to put you at ease :hugs:

I think maybe i ovulated on the 11th? im just a couple of days in.. I DTD so I guess its just waiting too see what happens now..? :wacko:

Also Im not happy with my Dr at all :nope:, she made me really nervous a few weeks back saying she thinks she 'Might' see a cyst on the Right Ovary than she said Oh your ok im sure it looked like a cyst, (scared me alot!)

Shes going on a long leave for 3months and said she doesnt want to see me till December :cry: but the worst is she said to me 'stop being obsessive it will happen when it happens..!" I told her this is the 10th Month ive done everything by the books she said after 18 Month we will consider other options.. i feel like im talking to the ice Queen no care or empathy im just another number on file :shrug:

I felt like a little girl getting told off really upset me :cry: Was the tone of her voice, I felt like saying to her put yourself in my shoes! I told DH i really want to change DRS as soon as possible he said shes good stay with her as all my info is in the files...

And I have seen her no more than 5 times if that? in the past 10months so I dont think im Obsessed :grr:

Sometimes i just wish she can give me a drink and says this is it, you will be pregnant next month! :cloud9: lol Nayla wake up!!! Wishful thinking!!

But im looking forward Isa to what your FS says? any information is knowledge to us all :kiss:

Take care every one, good luck xx:kiss:

Isi- Good Luck tomorrow that is so exciting! Can't wait to see what the doctor says and the new plan. :)
The TWW is still dragging by trying to keep my PMA up but it seems like the closer to testing the more I tell myself that there is no way I'm pregnant! I think it's a way to prepare myself incase I get a bfn.:shrug: I guess if I am pregnant than it will be a big happy surprise that way!:thumbup:
Good Luck to everyone I hope and pray this is our month!!! :dust:

:hi:all you lovely Ladies

I am due to ov any day and am in my fertile window so lots of :sex: for us :happydance: not in work now until friday so lots of spare time :haha: hoping I ov before the weekend as I will be working and possibly very :sleep:

Sending lots of :dust: to everyone and keeping my fingers crossed

:hugs::kiss::hugs:

ps goodluck with your appt Isi XxX

So sorry, Babyanise :hugs:. I feel like :gun: that ol :witch:. Wishing you all the best this cycle, hun!

I went for my FS appointment today. It was a.m.a.z.i.n.g!!! I got more from the 1 hour appointment that I had in 20 cycles with my beloved Ob/Gyn! Totally fantastic doctor who enlightened me so much!!! But that's the good news. The bad news is that IVF might be the better option for me. He believes that my 1-tube situation, along with the minor adhesions I had in the past, might not make IUI a viable option. And you know what, I think I'm impatient enough to agree!!! Please pray for me ladies.

Good morning ladies! Hope everyone is doing well.

babyanise---Sorry hun. :hug:

Isi--I'm so glad your appointment went well!

Hi Ladies,

Feeling a little :hissy: today, DS has been a nightmare and I left a tissue in the pocket of my linen pants when I did my :laundry: so now all my clothes are covered :growlmad: My boss has been :telephone: me all day, its my bloody day off :gun:

I feel like :ignore:

Sorry mini rant over :thumbup:

Glad your appt went well Isi :hugs:

I hope the :witch: isnt flying in on her broom mamadonna :hugs:

How is everyone else today :shrug:

Oh no Madly. Sounds like your day is crazy! :hug:

Hope it gets better hun.

:hugs: Thank you Southerngal, am not sure its getting any better :cry:

I am feeling seriously :cry: right now, I have had the worst day and pregnant Ladies seem to be everywhere maybe a shopping trip into town was not the best idea for me right now :nope: A friend of my mums asked me if I was pregnant again :cry: I was like `no just fat` BUT I BLOODY WELL SHOULD BE :cry: I know my mums friend wasnt to know but I am honestly on a downer today and then I bloody go poas and make it worse :sad2:

I know Ladies this is not the correct place to post my ovulation tests for opinion but I wanted to speak with my bnb Ladies who know me and know a little about me so to speak :thumbup:

I did the first opk yesterday and thought I had picked up the beginning of my surge right on time as normal :happydance: then I did opk two at 10am and opk three at 5.30pm today (these times are when I would normally do my opks and I didnt pee between doing the two opks at all :dohh:) I am convinced that yesterdays opk was way darker than both of todays and I think I may have missed my surge :cry: by now I should be verging on almost + WTF :shrug: or maybe I am not oving after all :cry: I dont normally get a legible second line at all except when I get my fade in in the run up to ov (say 5-7 days before my +) funny but sunday night I thought I had ov pains but I rolled over in bed and scolded myself for SS :dohh:

What do you Ladies think :shrug:

We bd Sat night (but more like early hrs of sun am!) sunday am (too!) and last night so IF I have ov early I think we are covered :shrug:

Sorry but seriously stressed right now :cry:

PS JUST FLICKED THROUGH THE PHOTOS AFTER I POSTED AND THIS DEF LOOKS LIKE MY FADE OUT AFTER MY + OPK!

Attachments

• opk1.jpg
    opk1.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 10
  • opk 2.jpg
    opk 2.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 9
  • opk 3.jpg
    opk 3.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online