Anyone else DETERMINED to get a BFP this cycle? Let's buddy up! - 4 BFPs (YAY!!!)

Awww, so sorry you've had a bad day, Madly :hugs:. Did you have a darker OPK before? From the pictures, it looks to me like you might be on the verge....but I'm really no expert. Just keep on BD'ing as much as you can babes. Sending you lots of :dust:

Awww, so sorry you've had a bad day, Madly :hugs:. Did you have a darker OPK before? From the pictures, it looks to me like you might be on the verge....but I'm really no expert. Just keep on BD'ing as much as you can babes. Sending you lots of :dust:

Thanks Isi,

No hon the first pic was my first opk this cycle and so when I got it yesterday I was like :happydance: my `fade in` to my + but then todays two opks are def lighter and look like my `fade out`after my + :shrug:

confused.com right now :thumbup: I would be expecting my opk to be def darker today if I am to ov on time WTF :shrug:

If I did ov on cd16 (sunday) as I think I may have done and my cycles remain at 32 days my LP has increased dramatically and I will be so so pleased with this :happydance: however if my LP hasnt increased and I DID ov on cd16 my cycle this month is only going to be 27days instead of 32 days :shrug: ............:dohh: all this TTC melarky is driving me mad :wacko:

So sorry, Babyanise :hugs:. I feel like :gun: that ol :witch:. Wishing you all the best this cycle, hun!

I went for my FS appointment today. It was a.m.a.z.i.n.g!!! I got more from the 1 hour appointment that I had in 20 cycles with my beloved Ob/Gyn! Totally fantastic doctor who enlightened me so much!!! But that's the good news. The bad news is that IVF might be the better option for me. He believes that my 1-tube situation, along with the minor adhesions I had in the past, might not make IUI a viable option. And you know what, I think I'm impatient enough to agree!!! Please pray for me ladies.

I think your doctor is right, unfortunately. Not that I'm an expert but it does make sense to do IVF if you only have one tube and adhesions. Better chance of implanting with IVF and less chance/no chance of an ectopic happening. I know it's more $$ and time but I think you will get that sticky bean a lot fast this way! Good Luck and keep us posted. When would you start the process? FX'd for you isi you deserve a sticky bean!!!:thumbup:

Thanks Isi,

No hon the first pic was my first opk this cycle and so when I got it yesterday I was like :happydance: my `fade in` to my + but then todays two opks are def lighter and look like my `fade out`after my + :shrug:

confused.com right now :thumbup: I would be expecting my opk to be def darker today if I am to ov on time WTF :shrug:

If I did ov on cd16 (sunday) as I think I may have done and my cycles remain at 32 days my LP has increased dramatically and I will be so so pleased with this :happydance: however if my LP hasnt increased and I DID ov on cd16 my cycle this month is only going to be 27days instead of 32 days :shrug: ............:dohh: all this TTC melarky is driving me mad :wacko:

Madlyttc Good Luck I hope you did catch that eggy this cycle. I agree all this TTC is really getting to me too! :hug:

Thanks Isi,

Madlyttc Good Luck I hope you did catch that eggy this cycle. I agree all this TTC is really getting to me too! :hug:

Thanks hon :hugs: I guess I will just have to see what my opks show tom :thumbup: I am def thinking I caught the end of my surge and I ov early this cycle....Which means I MAY be in the 2ww :happydance: if not only tom will tell and if I did ov sunday eve we bd sunday (extremely early am!) and also sunday am (when we woke!) and again last night so I reckon we have all bases covered :thumbup:

I am hoping to see some more of my bnb Ladies with sticky :baby: this cycle!

Me too! I really like seeing those :bfp:'s even if it's not mine! Good luck I hope this is your month. Sounds like you did all you could Madlyttc! Hopefully your in the TWW already! FX'd that we all get our :bfp:! :dust: :dust: :dust:

Thanks Sweet_Alida! I totally agree that IVF makes more sense than IUI. We just have to put together the cash somehow. Hoping to try as quickly as September/October. Thanks hun :hugs:. Sending you tons of :dust: for when you test!

Madly, try not to worry, okay? Just relax and enjoy your 2ww. As long as you :sex:, you're in with a chance, okay? Wishing you all the best!!!! :hugs:

I :plane: out tonight :happydance:. Soooo sad to be apart from my DH, but ever so excited to reconnect with my bestie!!! Will log on tomorrow when I get there? Ciao darlings :kiss:

Thanks Sweet_Alida! I totally agree that IVF makes more sense than IUI. We just have to put together the cash somehow. Hoping to try as quickly as September/October. Thanks hun :hugs:. Sending you tons of :dust: for when you test!

Madly, try not to worry, okay? Just relax and enjoy your 2ww. As long as you :sex:, you're in with a chance, okay? Wishing you all the best!!!! :hugs:

I :plane: out tonight :happydance:. Soooo sad to be apart from my DH, but ever so excited to reconnect with my bestie!!! Will log on tomorrow when I get there? Ciao darlings :kiss:

Thank you Sweet_Alida and Isi :kiss::hugs::kiss:

I am feeling so so much better today :thumbup: I am staying at home today and :coffee: I have oodles of :laundry::iron::dishes::hangwashing: to do (although I have half cleaned the house already :yipee:) The weather is :rain: and we are going to have thunderstorms or so the forecast says :wacko:

Hope you have a wonderful time Isi :kiss:

Thank you girls, and best of luck to everyone :) I will be checking back soon!

Isi have a safe and fun trip! I hope you are able to get the cash that fast! That would be awesome! FX'd! :hug:

Madly feel free to come over to my house if you get all your chores done! I still need to pack up the house for the move on monday! AAGGGHHH! No really good luck with everything!

Isi have a safe and fun trip! I hope you are able to get the cash that fast! That would be awesome! FX'd! :hug:

Madly feel free to come over to my house if you get all your chores done! I still need to pack up the house for the move on monday! AAGGGHHH! No really good luck with everything!

:haha::haha::haha:

I have now finished cleaning my house from top to bottom (with the exception of ds room, this has to be tackled with dh`s help!) I am just :coffee: then am going to have a lovely bath with my book :thumbup:

Hello lovely Ladies :flower:

I hope your all doing well xx Madly I hope this is your month you really do deserve a :bfp: You have done what you can do, now its all about :coffee: to wait and see.... easier said than done I know.... but fingers and toes crossed for us all :kiss: xx

Isa- Thats fantastic news and you had an honest and open Gyno that told you whats the best option for you... and knows what isnt the best for you..

I think with IUI its hit and miss.. but with IVF Ive heard amazing stories.. Closer to home My Sister In Law tried for 11 years to get Pregnant x4 IUI, cutting a long story short, in the end she was advised by a 2nd Gyno for IVF, and first try was a SUCCESS she got 2 beautiful Girls xx :thumbup: truly is an amazing story xx she told me she wished that she didnt cause herself so much stress by doing the 4 IUI (which her DR kept telling her will work) but I guess every women is different.

I hope you enjoy your break away... take care and wow before you know it you may have a little :baby: in you by the end of the year xx :happydance:
In my Prayers dear xx :hugs:

Good luck every1 stay happy safe and Healthy :dust: xx

:kiss: Thank you so much for your lovely support as always Nayla :hugs:

I am just going to sit back and relax now I am in the 2ww :coffee: and [-o< that we catch that eggy and get our sticky :baby: this cycle not just for us but for all my lovely bnb Ladies....we are all deserving :thumbup:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Well I have not been feeling good all day.....

I feel like I'm coming down with something I ache a little and feel really sluggish and tired.

I have felt like I have had a jippy tummy and few cramp feelings not sure if that is just wind lol

I found it hard to go to the loo for a poo this morning but I eventually went. I have had a like an aching pain from my left shoulder blade towards my left boob and I have a sour taste in my mouth not sure if its metallic because I am not sure what that taste like lol but apart from that girlie's I'm good with PMA

Well I have not been feeling good all day.....

I feel like I'm coming down with something I ache a little and feel really sluggish and tired.

I have felt like I have had a jippy tummy and few cramp feelings not sure if that is just wind lol

I found it hard to go to the loo for a poo this morning but I eventually went. I have had a like an aching pain from my left shoulder blade towards my left boob and I have a sour taste in my mouth not sure if its metallic because I am not sure what that taste like lol but apart from that girlie's I'm good with PMA
Good luck I hope this is it for you! To find out what a metallic taste taste like just suck on a penny or coin for a minute then drink some water! YUCK! but that should give you a good idea of what it taste like then. :) When everything tastes like that it's horrible! Good luck again. :dust:

Well my house closing took way longer than I thought it would but with a toddler and having to sign 1000 forms with your name and your husbands name it takes awhile! We are now proud owners of a house with 10 acres it also has a horse stable and 2 pastures for the horses to roam! About 6 acres is nothing but wooded area so it'll be fun to ride 4 wheelers out on the trails already cut thru the woods. I'm so excited now! I was so scared going into closing after all 250000 is a lot of money but now it just feels like we did the right thing. I'm so excited to move! Thanks ladies for helping thru today!
Now I just need that BFP we have plenty of room for number 2!

Well my house closing took way longer than I thought it would but with a toddler and having to sign 1000 forms with your name and your husbands name it takes awhile! We are now proud owners of a house with 10 acres it also has a horse stable and 2 pastures for the horses to roam! About 6 acres is nothing but wooded area so it'll be fun to ride 4 wheelers out on the trails already cut thru the woods. I'm so excited now! I was so scared going into closing after all 250000 is a lot of money but now it just feels like we did the right thing. I'm so excited to move! Thanks ladies for helping thru today!

:happydance: congratulations on the house move hon, sounds amazing can I come and move in too :haha:

fxed you get :baby: #2 soon :thumbup:

I am hoping for my BFP.......have 2 weeks to wait and see. Not feeling over positive about it as its our first time trying since our little man arrived 13 months ago. Wishing everyone lots of luck x :hugs:

:happydance: congratulations on the house move hon, sounds amazing can I come and move in too :haha:

fxed you get :baby: #2 soon :thumbup:
Thanks! I wish the move was over! That doesn't start until Saturday evening! We just did the closing paperwork and we get the keys to the house saturday!
But YES of course you can come live with us you sound like a GREAT housekeeper and I am in super need of a Nanny for my daughter!:happydance::thumbup:
Seriously you are always welcome! Good Luck this month I hope you get your BFP!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->