Anyone else doing SMEP this month?

Fingers crossed for you dragon. Any sign of o today? Xxx

Dragon I hope you O soon!

I've had ovulation cramps & spotting since Friday cd8 and holy cramps and spotting tonight! Its only cd11 no positive OPK yet but omg they are strong tonight!

Hope you all are having a great night!

I'm getting quite a bit of fertile cm, so I'm getting close! OPKs still negative.

Good Morning Ladies! CD 7 let the SMEP begin ( my favorite part :winkwink:) ...starting a day early since AF ended a day early

Yay ladies get to it! lol

I'm on CD13 and got a positive OPK this morning!! I'm so excited,the plan is in full force tonight!!!!!!!:happydance:

Hey ladies mind if I join? I have longer 34 day cycles usually ovulating around cd 20, I think I will start opks on cd 15 and go until positive! We already started EOD and will continue until positive :) I'm very excited for November it's our 4 year anniversary and we plan to go away for a few days I can't wait! Good luck to all you ladies :)

Do any of you temp as well?

Hi, ashleighhh :wave:

Happy early anniversary, and I hope you get your bfp in time to celebrate both! I temp as well as use OPKs and track cm. Pretty much everything you can track except cervix position, but only because I've never been able to find mine! :blush: Welcome to the thread!

Hi ashleighhh!!!!

Welcome! KMFX for your BFP as well. I temp but I thinnk mine is off this cycle due to the flu shot I got last week.

Thanks for the warm welcome dragonfly and navy! :)

It would be great to celebrate both next month, I hope this is our month! I'm just starting to track my temp I sleep at different times so I'm hoping it may be somewhat accurate and help me better pinpoint ovulation. Fingers crossed :)

Ill have to get my flu shot soon too I think, I'll have to remember you saying that if I notice a difference.

Welcome ashleighhh & Happy Early Anniversary!!!

I'm not temping this cycle,just using OPk's for now...I'm going in to the 2ww!

Welcome ashleighhh & Happy Early Anniversary!!!

I'm not temping this cycle,just using OPk's for now...I'm going in to the 2ww!

XX :dust: last cycle the 2ww was the hardest for me. I stocked up on some IC pregnancy tests this cycle so that I can POAS everday if I wanted to:haha:

Haha I did the same thing! I have something like 15-20 ICs and one FRER just in case ;)

I'm waiting for my ic opks and hpts :) should be here any day I got this combo pack with a bunch of each cant wait hah

Got the flashing smiley on my CB digi a day early then expected! :happydance: I hope I don't have to deal with the flashing smiley for 3 and 4 days like I did last cycle.

Well I did but I got another positive opk this morning after one three days ago I didn't bd last night so will again tonight which was the last chance one... So I doubt it will be me this cycle not sure what's going on as my temps dipped again this morning! Xxx

Wow for pos opk! I got one earlier this month than usual. And now another positive today xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->