Anyone else doing SMEP this month?

Hehe, I test at work too! Glad I'm not the only one.

Hi 291! Good luck this month :)

I'm on CD 12 today, no positive opk yet!

Hehe, I test at work too! Glad I'm not the only one.

Hi 291! Good luck this month :)

I'm on CD 12 today, no positive opk yet!

I'm cd 13!! Positive yesterday and today on clearblue tests (purple). (Both flashing faces if you don't know what that is its a 'peak' day... Gt a few last month too!! Xxx

Good morning ladies :)! It's CD 6 for me... I am so anxious...now I'm ready for the best part of ttc

Hi I'm planning on doing smep this cycle too. It's only second cycle for us so all completely new to it lol just want it to happen as soon as really plus I've got it into my head I'd like to announce it in our Xmas cards so has to happen this month really.

Hi I'm planning on doing smep this cycle too. It's only second cycle for us so all completely new to it lol just want it to happen as soon as really plus I've got it into my head I'd like to announce it in our Xmas cards so has to happen this month really.

Hi Trinity! That sounds like an awesome idea! GL this cycle

How is everyone, are you all managing to keep up BDing? :haha:

I am CD14 and still waiting to O, starting to get a bit of EWCM, if it is like last cycle hopefully it will be in a few days :thumbup: I am looking forward to the 2ww, symptom spotting and POAS like mad, I am crazy I know :haha:

I am feeling the same way. I wanted to hold off until CD8 to start BD'ing but DH is not hearing it. Could this throw the plan off? ( To be honest I dont think I can wait either :blush:)

I am feeling the same way. I wanted to hold off until CD8 to start BD'ing but DH is not hearing it. Could this throw the plan off? ( To be honest I dont think I can wait either :blush:)

Haha go for it, I don't think a day will make a difference :thumbup:

I usually have a 26 day cycle- does anyone know if that means I should start 2 days earlier? Also have absolutely no idea when I ovulate and was assuming it would be around cd12 but am I better off using the opks from quite early just to make sure I don't ovulate early? At least until I know when I do ovulate?

I usually have a 26 day cycle- does anyone know if that means I should start 2 days earlier? Also have absolutely no idea when I ovulate and was assuming it would be around cd12 but am I better off using the opks from quite early just to make sure I don't ovulate early? At least until I know when I do ovulate?

Ooh that's a good question, I would be tempted to yes as you probably do O quite early! Maybe start the opks early this time to get an idea of when you do O, it may be CD12 or if you have a shorter leutal phase like me it might be a few days later!

So do you think if I started them around cd8 would that be good? Or is that silly early?

I don't think cd 8 is too early...I started on cd 9 :)

No positive opk for me yet, but it's getting slightly darker, so hopefully soon!

No that's not too early, I start 8 or 9!

I am on cd15 and have been having loads of EWCM yetserday and today so hoping for a + opk today or tomorrow yey!

Good Morning Ladies! It's CD 8 for me :happydance: I am so excited! How is eveyone else doing?

I'm on CD16 today, and I've had lots of watery and eggwhite cm. No positive opk yet, but it's getting darker so I think I should have a + soon :) I've started testing twice a day now, so I don't miss the surge!

I also track BBT and saliva ferning (pretty much everything that can be tracked except for cervix position, because I have never been able to find mine!)...my temp has been exactly the same over the past 4 days, no increase yet. My saliva microscope has told me I'm fertile for the past 6 days in a row :haha: not sure what's up with that.

Right now we're DTD pretty much every day, so I guess we're deviating from SMEP a bit. With my other fertile signs, I don't want to miss any opportunity :)

GL Dragonfly

Around what day would we start seeing EWCM? I think I am getting too impatient

I'm on cd 17 I think. Discomfort down below maybe o happening for me? Had the cold this month so it seems a couple of days late but heyho.

Nearing the two week wait!! Not looking forward to it! Longest part of the month I think! Xxx

GL Dragonfly

Around what day would we start seeing EWCM? I think I am getting too impatient

I think it varies but for me it is about 3-4 days before O and sometimes the odd bit earlier on just to throw me!!

- opk for me today, maybe tomorrow then... Hate waiting to O, I am impatient too!

I hate waiting to O too! I think it's actually worse than the TWW, because at least then I know I've done all I can do, and it's just a matter of waiting to test. Pre-o is more nervewracking to me.

Hello ladies! Any sign of O yet for anyone?

I had an odd opk today (cd16) with a skinny line so not sure what to make of it, have a feeling it was neg. I posted a pic here if anyone has any opionions...

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ovulation-tests/2004919-skinny-line.html

Cheers :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"