Anyone else doing SMEP this month?

I'm not too sure. Trying not to get my hopes up too much. We did bd 6 nights in a row so I'm sorta glad it's over haha is that bad ? Hope the next week goes quick! How are you all feeling ?mxxx

Oh god no that's not bad 6 in a row is going to take its toll :haha: I am not really feeling very positive this cycle, not sure why, still looking forward to symptom spotting in the 2ww though, best get some IC tests ordered too, I am terrible for early testing!

:cry: DH told me this morning that he's not sure he wants to have another baby right now, and that we should use condoms until O is over. :(

I'm so sad and a little angry that he changed his mind. I haven't gotten a positive opk or a temp rise yet, but I've had fertile cm for days, and we DTD 5 nights in a row, so maybe I'll O today, and we'll still have a chance to catch the egg.

*sigh*

Oh no, sorry :( What's made him change his mind?

I got my second flashing smiley face today which technically is a neg but means I'm getting close I hope to see my still smiley soon!

Won't be long now, waiting to O is def the worst part!

I didn't temp this morning as woke up really late so not sure I have O'd yet but I have O pain so think it is happening today!

Im the same with testing haha!! i'll try hold out witll 10po though!!

Flashy smiley is a get in their and do the deed too day though!!! xxx

We had a talk last night, and he said he just got nervous, but he's on board again! :happydance:

opk is almost positive today...it's darker than any other day this month, so hopefully it will be positive later today!

We had a talk last night, and he said he just got nervous, but he's on board again! :happydance:

opk is almost positive today...it's darker than any other day this month, so hopefully it will be positive later today!

Yay!!!!!:happydance:

You guys are so right the anticipation is killing me! I'm starting to see things this morning when I got my 3rd smiley and I swore I saw a smug smile and a wink lol

woohoo hubbies on board !!!!

haha Navy thats hillarious!! you been bding?

xxx

Well, my opk this afternoon was negative and much fainter than this morning...ugh! Maybe it surged after my last test and is going back down again? Is that possible?

In any case, DH and I have DTD every day for the last week, so that should be enough if I missed the surge.

I'm 5dpo I think today and feel nothing at all... Xxx

Dragonflywing yes I guess that is possible or maybe it was just the time of day and will be + today, sounds like you have it covered BD wise anyway :thumbup:

I had another + opk yesterday so not sure if I O'd yesterday or today, had a few O pains both days, going to BD again today anyway!

How is everyone today? Any developments?

I had a temp rise this morning so think I did O yesterday. Feeling slightly crampy today and also quite negative. I think it is because last time ttc it happened right away so although I knew we were really lucky I also had some expectation which has now disappeared after BFN first cycle.

I ordered a silly amount of ICs and some superdrug tests off internet last night so no doubt I will be prematurely POAS like crazy soon :haha:

I got my "still" smiley this morning a positive OPK!:happydance: I felt like I had won some type of game lol. I should O in the next 24 hrs. According to my "My Days App" I should O tomorrow.

I do feel that tugging dull pain and cramps many explain to exeperience before Oing. It was an "ohhh that's what that is" :dohh: moment.

According to the CB Advance digital there is no need to test any further and to ensure that I BD over the next two days.

I im on cd 6 dont think im feeling anything. Sometimes i think i make things up in my head!! haha

woohoo for still smiley!!!xxx

I im on cd 6 dont think im feeling anything. Sometimes i think i make things up in my head!! haha

woohoo for still smiley!!!xxx

Haha me too!

Good news on the smiley Navy, get BDing! Yes I find it weird how unaware of all those twinges and stuff I was my whole life before I started ttc and paying attention :haha:

I'm a bit behind you guys I think. On cd9 and because I have a 26 day cycle we started the plan on cd6. This is the first time I've been using opks- honestly how do you ladies go for so long without peeing??? The best I've managed is 3 hours and that was tough! No lines for me yet- I hope they're working!

:cry: DH told me this morning that he's not sure he wants to have another baby right now, and that we should use condoms until O is over. :(

I'm so sad and a little angry that he changed his mind. I haven't gotten a positive opk or a temp rise yet, but I've had fertile cm for days, and we DTD 5 nights in a row, so maybe I'll O today, and we'll still have a chance to catch the egg.

*sigh*

I know the feeling. DH was scared to try 2 months out from our wedding... needless to say, we resumed the following month, but still waiting to be blessed.

My DH and I are starting cycle #2 trying to concieve #1, and I want to try smep this month. I'm behind you guys (CD1 :growlmad:) but I'm wondering if any of you are dealing with irregular cycles, or if you are all pretty normal. I'm all out of whack (2 cycles ago 35 days, then 42 days, most recent 45) so I'm really hoping that this will help out pinpointing when is the best time!

Hi ladies I am 1DPO today I'm officially on a 2WW:happydance:. I think I may begin testing 9DPO. If I had my way I would test everyday lol.

This is my second cycle coming off BC cycle one 31 days and cycle two was 28 before I started BC five years ago I was on a 28 day cycle so I'm hoping I am back to normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->