Anyone else doing SMEP this month?

Hello ladies! Any sign of O yet for anyone?

I had an odd opk today (cd16) with a skinny line so not sure what to make of it, have a feeling it was neg. I posted a pic here if anyone has any opionions...

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ovulation-tests/2004919-skinny-line.html

Cheers :thumbup:

I dont know too much about OPKs this is my first time using them but from what I read the lines have to be some what the same. I took the CB yesterday FMU the second line was really faint with no smiley face. I took a CB test this morning and I got the same result as yours but still no smiley face. I took a cheapie about 20 min ago and no second line. So maybe we are getting close? The only difference is I am only CD9 ...I hope I didnt confuse you.

Hello ladies! Any sign of O yet for anyone?

I had an odd opk today (cd16) with a skinny line so not sure what to make of it, have a feeling it was neg. I posted a pic here if anyone has any opionions...

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ovulation-tests/2004919-skinny-line.html

Cheers :thumbup:

I dont know too much about OPKs this is my first time using them but from what I read the lines have to be some what the same. I took the CB yesterday FMU the second line was really faint with no smiley face. I took a CB test this morning and I got the same result as yours but still no smiley face. I took a cheapie about 20 min ago and no second line. So maybe we are getting close? The only difference is I am only CD9 ...I hope I didnt confuse you.

Thanks! The skinny bit was the same colour but the rest was pale. TBH mine are normally somewhat 2 tone when + but not normally to this extent :shrug:

Still no positive OPK yet, but I'm still having fertile CM, so hopefully soon!

I'm a little worried, though. I had an ultrasound a few days ago because I had been having cramps for weeks and thought I might have a cyst or something. There was no cyst, but there was some fluid in my uterus. They said it could be old blood from my last period that didn't come out, but they couldn't be sure. I'm still having cramping much like AF cramps...I hope it's not something that interferes with the little swimmers!

I also had endometriosis in the past...I hope that's not coming back! I don't usually have AF-type pain throughout my cycle.

Good Morning Ladies! I tested using the CB OPK and I got the flashing smiley face!:happydance: this means I am close ouv I am so exited Yay

Yey great news navyvet :happydance: get BDing!!

I am holding in my pee and hoping for a + opk today, still not sure if yesterdays was but I am taking it as a - for now!

So far we have stuck to the SMEP to the letter so don't want to mess it up by having missed the + but I am pretty sure it was -. I have been drinking grapefruit juice for ewcm all cycle but have run out just at the crucial time so off to stock up :haha:

Still no positive OPK yet, but I'm still having fertile CM, so hopefully soon!

I'm a little worried, though. I had an ultrasound a few days ago because I had been having cramps for weeks and thought I might have a cyst or something. There was no cyst, but there was some fluid in my uterus. They said it could be old blood from my last period that didn't come out, but they couldn't be sure. I'm still having cramping much like AF cramps...I hope it's not something that interferes with the little swimmers!

I also had endometriosis in the past...I hope that's not coming back! I don't usually have AF-type pain throughout my cycle.

Sounds like O may be around the corner! Let's hope it was just blood, have you been checking CP? This was making me cramp so I stopped and feeling a lot better this cycle :thumbup: Are they doing further tests or did they just say it's normal?

Sounds like O may be around the corner! Let's hope it was just blood, have you been checking CP? This was making me cramp so I stopped and feeling a lot better this cycle :thumbup: Are they doing further tests or did they just say it's normal?

I don't check CP, because I've never been able to find mine! :blush:

The doctor said the results are not out of the normal range, so no further tests right now.

I don't check CP, because I've never been able to find mine! :blush:

The doctor said the results are not out of the normal range, so no further tests right now.

Oh yes I remember you saying sorry! I hope your cramps settle, it is not nice having them all the time :(

Well opk I think is neg again although one side of the line is darker like yesterday but it looks nearly there and loads of ewcm!

Hurray! + Opk here so jumping on DH when he gets home :haha:

How are you guys today, any + opk yet?

I'm not too sure. Trying not to get my hopes up too much. We did bd 6 nights in a row so I'm sorta glad it's over haha is that bad ? Hope the next week goes quick! How are you all feeling ?mxxx

Good luck with catching that egg pink ;) haha ! Xxx

I got my second flashing smiley face today which technically is a neg but means I'm getting close I hope to see my still smiley soon!

:cry: DH told me this morning that he's not sure he wants to have another baby right now, and that we should use condoms until O is over. :(

I'm so sad and a little angry that he changed his mind. I haven't gotten a positive opk or a temp rise yet, but I've had fertile cm for days, and we DTD 5 nights in a row, so maybe I'll O today, and we'll still have a chance to catch the egg.

*sigh*

:cry: DH told me this morning that he's not sure he wants to have another baby right now, and that we should use condoms until O is over. :(

I'm so sad and a little angry that he changed his mind. I haven't gotten a positive opk or a temp rise yet, but I've had fertile cm for days, and we DTD 5 nights in a row, so maybe I'll O today, and we'll still have a chance to catch the egg.

*sigh*

AWWW DragonflyWing I'm so sorry. XX and :dust:

Aww Im sorry Mrs! Do you know why he has changed his mind?

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->