Anyone else due in April 2015??

JViti

*Autism Mommy*
Reaction score
Hey guys. Newly pregnant. I am 5+2 wks along. I was TTC for 4 1/2 years before I finally got pregnant. I did 5 clomid cycles, 1 IUI, 2 IVFs and had a chemical miscarriage. I have 1 child already who is 8 yrs old. He was conceived naturally when I was 18...go figure huh?

I dont have an exact due date yet, but my calculated due date is April 22. I have my first ultrasound on Sept. 5.

Anyone wanna be Due in April buddies????

Hi JViti and congrats on #2! I'm due April 27,2015. This is my first and I'm so excited!! We of course though it might take a little longer than 5 weeks but we were blessed and surprised this month with a bfp.

That's great about your son being a big brother. Both my siblings are 10+ years older than me so I bet they will have a great bond!

Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!

Yay April babies!
Unofficially due April 27th.
TTC #1 for more than two years. Had fertility testing done, was ready to go to IUI on the next cycle and bam! Bfp!!

H&H 9 months to all!

I'm due about the 28th

I'm so happy I can't wait to make DD a big sister she always says she wants a baby brother or sister :)

Hey guys, I'm almost 8 weeks and due 7th April 😊 our ds is 1 on Friday so there will be a 19 month age gap between them. We ttc for 2 years with the help of clomid for ds and this pregnancy was a complete surprise xxx happy and healthy 9 months to all xxx

I'm due April 18th :) happy and healthy 9months to all xx

I am unofficially due 18th April with my second. My first will be 2 next month :)

Hello!!!

I'm due April 6th, and my dd will be 1 on sept 1st. We are very excited!! Hope everyone is feeling ok so far.

I'm due April 12th!! We were trying for nearly 2 years and can't believe it! Congratulations everyone! :)

Congrats everyone! I'm due April 22nd. This is my first pregnancy after TTC for 18 months. SOOOO EXCITED! Wishing everyone a healthy 9 months :happydance:

Hey! I just wanted to tell you that if you are interested, you can join our thread in the groups & discussions sections called April Bunnies. We are all due in April. :) If you click on the bunnies in my signature, it will take you to the thread.

Congrats ladies!! I second Rebecca, come on over and join us!!

Due april 9th with baby #2, ttc for 8 months. Happy it all worked out, and just in time for our wedding (september 5th, only 12 days to go!). First ultrasound in a week, can't wait! I've been hit hard with MS and fatigue this time though, wasn't expecting it since last time was such a breeze!

H&H 9 months to all!

I'm due about the 28th

I'm so happy I can't wait to make DD a big sister she always says she wants a baby brother or sister :)

Hiya, I remember you from the mc forum as our losses were around the same time. Congratulations on your BFP, so happy to see you in first tri again.

H&H 9 months to all!

I'm due about the 28th

Hiya, I remember you from the mc forum as our losses were around the same time. Congratulations on your BFP, so happy to see you in first tri again.

Thank you button, glad to see you here with me :) I was so worried that it would take a long time. FX'd for both of us to get our rainbow xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->