anyone else due Jan 2013?

thanks for the support guys. im not in the past couple of days starting to feel sick in the mornings and when im hungry, i havnt actually been sick yet but im more reassured now:happydance: i was sick 24/7 with all 4 of my girls so maybe this 1 is a boy? will post on tues and let u all know how i get on!! :flower:

thanks for the support guys. im not in the past couple of days starting to feel sick in the mornings and when im hungry, i havnt actually been sick yet but im more reassured now:happydance: i was sick 24/7 with all 4 of my girls so maybe this 1 is a boy? will post on tues and let u all know how i get on!! :flower:

that should of said im NOW not im not! xx

I wasnt sick at all with my son so maybe its a little boy :) I think i will have a girly, i've not actually been sick but nauseous pretty much all day but its easing off abit now :)
Becca hope all goes well for your scan xx

I had no MS with DD at all. I have spells at night with this one.

fingers crossed for a little boy as this is deffo my last. either way i dont mind what it is though as long as its healthy. ive been sick this morning:happydance: so im happy! stupid as it sounds, so looking forword to my scan on tues now. xx:flower:

Yey for sickness :) :) I start feeling quesy more in the evening aswell xx

hello ladies,
i need some help. i had my blood test result and in a week it dropped from 116 to 98. does this mean that i am going to miscarry? my doctor said that it is supposed to go up and not down! please help me !!!

hello ladies,
i need some help. i had my blood test result and in a week it dropped from 116 to 98. does this mean that i am going to miscarry? my doctor said that it is supposed to go up and not down! please help me !!!

hi, i dont know how they work where u are but i had my bloods done with my 4th child at 5 weeks and they came back at greater that 10,000. your hormone levels should double every 2 or 3 days. are they going re do your bloods? ive got my fingers tightly crossed for u hunni!:hugs:

hello ladies,

hi, i dont know how they work where u are but i had my bloods done with my 4th child at 5 weeks and they came back at greater that 10,000. your hormone levels should double every 2 or 3 days. are they going re do your bloods? ive got my fingers tightly crossed for u hunni!:hugs:

does progesterone doubles every 2 or 3 days as well? i know this for hcg level but not sure about progesterone. my progesterone levels got up and then down.. up again and now down again... i feel terrible

I dont know much about it, can they not give you a supplements for progesterone? hope all is ok xx

i do take supplements for progesterone. i take 400mg every day. now my doctor doubled it to 800mg every day. hope they work! i am so afraid. i really dont want to suffer another trauma

i dont really know about that hun sorry. they dont bother doing bloods or anything oer here. really hope everything will be ok for you. xx

i dont really know about that hun sorry. they dont bother doing bloods or anything oer here. really hope everything will be ok for you. xx

thanks hon... i am googling on the internet and just read that progesterone do fluctuate during the first trimister. fingers crossed xxx

Karina: Yay for scan tommorrow! :happydance:

Angelofheaven: Did the Dr. say that your progesterone should rise also? I don't really know alot about it. I hope all is ok! :hugs:

yes my doctor said that progesterone must rise.. .but i have read on the internet, that progesterone does fluctuate! fingers crossed xxxx

Well, Dr.'s aren't always right! When will you have a scan, hun? I have everything crossed and sending massive :hugs:! x

i have a scan every week so my next scan is this Thursday. i am afraid because i am not nauseous anymore... but my boobs are still sore

I wouldn't worry about symptoms. Some days they go and come back and its normal. It's good that your boobs are sore. With my loss they were only sore for a few days during week 6.

I'm glad your Dr. is monitoring you! Try not to worry to much, hun! I hope Thursday gets here for you fast! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->