anyone else due Jan 2013?

i dont have a scan until June 13th which ill be between 7-8 weeks along. I dont want to go in too earlty and not see anything and freak out. Good luck at your scan ladies!!

Yea my symptoms are coming and going....im not AS tired as i was last week, but when i do sleep i sleep like a hybernating bear! My boobs arent as sore either, but im trying not to worry.

Yay, Ladies for scans Wednesday! :)

Little J, HAPPY 5 WEEKS!! I'm with you for the wait. I'm thinking my scan will be June 12 or 13. I'm going to call and schedule it in the morning. I thought about waiting until the following week, but I just can't. I really need reassurance.

Yay, Ladies for scans Wednesday! :)

Little J, HAPPY 5 WEEKS!! I'm with you for the wait. I'm thinking my scan will be June 12 or 13. I'm going to call and schedule it in the morning. I thought about waiting until the following week, but I just can't. I really need reassurance.

My Dr. gets booked pretty fast so i wanted to schedule it ASAP! Happy over 5 weeks for you!!!

I hope the next 2 weeks fly by fast! and we get good scans!! I SO CANT WAIT! Yay we both have appleseeds inside of us! :happydance::haha:

I definitley hope my Dr. isn't over booked. I didn't even think of that. I'm very happy about appleseeds. It does seem like forever, when you find out at 3 weeks. Doesn't it? Good scans, wished for us all.

Are you finding it easy to remain positive? I go from moments of extreme fear to moment of joy.

I'm not positive at all...If i get to 9weeks with no spotting i might feel better!!

i go to extremes as well - at times i am very happy and other times, i am extremely sad... at least, these last 3 days i have been feeling better. I think LDN started to work! anybody on LDN?

I know it does seem like forever when we find out that early....

Since i am on the prometrium it gives me more hope than normal... so im "neutral" until my symptoms fade for a day then i panic and get scared. I know for sure i wont be able to act like im pregnant until i see my babies heartbeat, once i see that then i think ill be able to relax ALOT more

i was on progesterone as well when i was in my first pregnancy. But then, it suddently dropped down. Don't know the reason why. I hope this time it will stick as I am feeling very nervous and anxious. Hope it's not another ectopic!!

i was on progesterone as well when i was in my first pregnancy. But then, it suddently dropped down. Don't know the reason why. I hope this time it will stick as I am feeling very nervous and anxious. Hope it's not another ectopic!!

I was nervous about it dropping bc i had read some other women saying theirs had dropped as well thats y i asked if i could take 2x a day rather than the 1x a day even tho the follow up levels it showed it was working. I just hope it holds out long enough until the placenta takes over!

If its an eptopic ud be in pain hun. I dont think u have anything to worry about :hugs:

i am on 800 mg of progesterone suppositories daily as well... its better you take an extra doze so you'll be safe. we all know how important is progesterone during pregnancy especially in the first trimister.

i had an ectopic pregnancy last January. I didnt feel anything at all. i was 10 weeks when i had to do the surgery. i took the Methotrexate shot, but my tube bursted out. it was such a painful and traumatic experience. i pray a lot so no one go through it

i am on 800 mg of progesterone suppositories daily as well... its better you take an extra doze so you'll be safe. we all know how important is progesterone during pregnancy especially in the first trimister.

i had an ectopic pregnancy last January. I didnt feel anything at all. i was 10 weeks when i had to do the surgery. i took the Methotrexate shot, but my tube bursted out. it was such a painful and traumatic experience. i pray a lot so no one go through it

im sorry u had to go thru that. I had a friend that had been trying to get pregnant for 2 years and she finally did for it to only be ectopic. She had to have surgery to remove the tube. She said her side hurt REALLY bad and thats how they figured it out.

I am only on 200mg 2x daily orally. My levels rose from 8 to 12 with taking one a day and my Dr. thought that level was fine, but it wasnt good enough for me thats y i asked her if it was ok to take 2x a day just as a comfort blanket. Im glad she gave me the OK :flower:

im sorry u had to go thru that. I had a friend that had been trying to get pregnant for 2 years and she finally did for it to only be ectopic. She had to have surgery to remove the tube. She said her side hurt REALLY bad and thats how they figured it out.

I am only on 200mg 2x daily orally. My levels rose from 8 to 12 with taking one a day and my Dr. thought that level was fine, but it wasnt good enough for me thats y i asked her if it was ok to take 2x a day just as a comfort blanket. Im glad she gave me the OK :flower:

Good for you! It's better to feel safe and keep worrying for nothing. I really pray for your bean to stick - we all deserve to be mothers as we have so much love to give.

i was only in pain when my tube bursted out. The rest, i didnt feel anything at all. I think that not everybody experience it the same way. it's such a horrible experience. i only have one tube now :( am sorry for your friend too... hope she gets a BFP as soon as possible. :hugs:

Good for you! It's better to feel safe and keep worrying for nothing. I really pray for your bean to stick - we all deserve to be mothers as we have so much love to give.

i was only in pain when my tube bursted out. The rest, i didnt feel anything at all. I think that not everybody experience it the same way. it's such a horrible experience. i only have one tube now :( am sorry for your friend too... hope she gets a BFP as soon as possible. :hugs:

I feel bad for her as well. She is my hubbys good friends wife. When any of our other friends get pregnant she get very bitter about it tho... which i dont think is very fair. I feel bad she had to go thru a tough experience but she shouldnt have hate towards others that are happy. I mean i would never rub in her face that i was pregnant etc, but i dont think its right to be a jerk either to ppl who are excited to finally being pregnant

I feel bad for her as well. She is my hubbys good friends wife. When any of our other friends get pregnant she get very bitter about it tho... which i dont think is very fair. I feel bad she had to go thru a tough experience but she shouldnt have hate towards others that are happy. I mean i would never rub in her face that i was pregnant etc, but i dont think its right to be a jerk either to ppl who are excited to finally being pregnant

i know exactly how your friend feels as i have been through the same situation. there is not enough words to explain the pain one goes through when expeirencing an ectopic pregnancy. i was depressed for 3 months and almost committed a suicide. i dont think that your friend has hate towards others - its just that she might be feeling a bit depressed. People like her, need to be surrounded with love and others who can make them happy. lets try to think positive and things will be easier for everyone :hugs:

i know exactly how your friend feels as i have been through the same situation. there is not enough words to explain the pain one goes through when expeirencing an ectopic pregnancy. i was depressed for 3 months and almost committed a suicide. i dont think that your friend has hate towards others - its just that she might be feeling a bit depressed. People like her, need to be surrounded with love and others who can make them happy. lets try to think positive and things will be easier for everyone :hugs:

im sorry things got that rough for you. Everyone suffers sadness in life and the only way to make things better for all is to love and support one another (i know that sounds sappy but i think its true)

Just back from scan, saw our bean with a nice healthy heartbeat :) i know not out the woods yet though,measured at 7w2d

so i havent been crampy for the last couple days and im trying not to let it worry me..... TRYING! i feel like im not pregnant anymore u know? other than my sore BB's but i dont know if by me taking oral progesterone is causing that. I just wish i was vomiting so i knew it was ok! Or atleast have my scan! 2 weeks away! feels so far!

I haven't really been crampy either, every pregnancy is different..it does seem like such a long way way when your waiting, i have 12week scan on 2nd July and that seems way too long away!! They found a cyst on my left ovary which explains the pain ive been getting

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->