anyone else due Jan 2013?

hi little j. try not to worry too much.. you might start feeling a lot of nausea in your 7th or 8th week. some people dont feel nothing at all and others feel just very little. i only have sore boobs but am trying not to think about this right now... so relax

today had my scan and saw a sac. Thanks to God its not another ectopic!

Thats good news :) At least its all where it should be xxx

Yay angel!! Im happy for you!

Now pray mine has the same good luck in 2 weeks! and a beating little heart!

When do u go back for another scan?

hi little j, that's the least of your worries because you'll constantly be in my prayers. my next scan is today week - next wednesday. hope it will be ok

anyone having any symptoms? i cant feel anything except my sore boobs :(((( i just dont feel pregnant at all

im starting to get queezy/ a tad nauteous.... not vomiting, just that icky feeling. When i was brushing my teeth this morning, i went it went to bruch my tounge as i always do and it made me gag (that never happens) so i have a feeling itll be kicking in pretty good in the week.

Everybody is different, i feel queasy on and off all day but not actually been sick. I didnt feel pregnant at all when i first found out, i had no sore boobs or anything

Good morning ladies,

hope you are all ok... am still begging for symptoms :(( do you guys know when i should be able to hear the heart beat? 6 weeks ??

You can usually see the flickering of a HB between 6-7 weeks by vaginal scan, by 8 weeks with abdominal scan.

You can't hear it via doppler until atleast 9 weeks I think, and I think some women not until 12 weeks.

I heard that doppler is harmful? is it true? Not sure if i should only see it or else hear it?

I don't think dopplers are harmful. My Dr. uses one when babies HB can be heard. You may be able to see a HB flicker via scan by the end of week 5, hun. But, it may also be to early yet. When will your next appt. be?

my next appointment is this Thursday coming. I am so excited. I just dont feel pregnant at all and sometimes i just think that its' too good to be true. I really want this baby to stick. Please progesterone - dont go down :(((

my next appointment is this Thursday coming. I am so excited. I just dont feel pregnant at all and sometimes i just think that its' too good to be true. I really want this baby to stick. Please progesterone - dont go down :(((

i forget are you on supplements hun?

yes i am only taking progesterone passeries as supplements

I was 7+2 when we saw hb by scan, i think they say 6weeks??

hi ladies,

had my 3rd scan today and baby is measuring 0.16cm. Do you think it is a good size? no symptoms yet :(

hi ladies,

had my 3rd scan today and baby is measuring 0.16cm. Do you think it is a good size? no symptoms yet :(

I couldnt tell ya..... did they see the HB?!

Im excited but nervous/scared for my scan next week wed. i just hope i get good news.

I told hubby i will probably cry before the Dr. even does anyone jsut bc all of the nerves and being scared yet excited about seeing the baby

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->