Anyone else due July? On the pregnancy train again!

So cute bumps, girls! I feel too lazy to take a picture of mine. :p

I have my 36 appt in 2 weeks and my obgyn is going to do a pelvic exam. Isn't 36 weeks too soon for one?

My previous two pregnancies, I did not have a pelvic exam till 37/38 weeks.

FYI, this is a different obgyn. My last one moved

I have the same question about pelvic exams! When are they normally done? I have a final detailed sonar today to check on my placenta previa and my doc has indicated that he wants to do a pelvic exam tomorrow. I am exactly 35 weeks now.

Hi girls!
Completely forgot to update you! I had the twins a week ago! (On the 28th of May!)
I was 34+4 and my waters just broke! Had them naturally, baby A (Amelie was 4.10) and baby B (Willow) was 5.12.
They are both well and we are all home now. They are so tiny compared to my DS who weighed 8.11!
Will post a few pics soon. Hope all is well with you girls and will be keeping an eye on you all to see when your new bundles come along! Xx

Hi girls!
Completely forgot to update you! I had the twins a week ago! (On the 28th of May!)
I was 34+4 and my waters just broke! Had them naturally, baby A (Amelie was 4.10) and baby B (Willow) was 5.12.
They are both well and we are all home now. They are so tiny compared to my DS who weighed 8.11!
Will post a few pics soon. Hope all is well with you girls and will be keeping an eye on you all to see when your new bundles come along! Xx

Oh wow!!!!! That is such wonderful news!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: Our first 'July' babies!
Many congrats Rooster! I wish you nothing but joy during this time! :hugs: Can't wait to see the girls!

Its so wonderful that you could have them naturally and that you are all doing well!:hugs:

Amazing news rooster. Gorgeous names!

How long were they in hospital? Did you have any steroids before hand. They are a fantastic weight for gestation and twins! Enjoy xx

Yes Cheska I did have steriods, they are big and healthy for their gestation! Me and the twins were In for 5 days.
Ha ha yes first July babies in May! X

Hey how's everyone getting on?

Rooster hows life with your lovely girls?

Less than a week for me, booked in for an elcs tues!!

Hi ladies not been over for a while!! Congrats on the twins!! I am booked in for induction Tues cheska! Bin having some complications the placenta is misbehaving, just want my boy here safe now hope ur section goes well and my induction quick AW r babies will hopefully b same birthday!! Lol are any babies from the July thread guns actually come in July!? Xx

Good Luck Cheska and florence! Hope your babies comes soon. Do post pictures of your cute bundles of joy once they are here.

So far, my baby is doing good and no sign of coming before due date. Looks like my july baby will be a july baby after all. :)

Oh Florence how weird when we also have the same due date. What's wrong with the placenta? Lots of luck for Tuesday hope your little man is eager to come out once they ask him too.
It's not quite sunk in with me yet I don't think.

Time - glad your baby is happy in there. Best place to be! I was expecting this little one out a lot sooner so I'm really pleased to make it this far. Most pregnant I've ever been :)

Its high pressures I was lead to believe not enough blood supply but after today's scan they say the pressure is getting higher and higher, I'm for daily scans till Tuesday :-( I really wanted to go past 40 weeks but now I just want him out what r they waiting for amn emergency! I'm so anxious I'm not enjoying my last few days, happy for my daily scans tho so I can see he's OK , just don't understand why they want to wait 4 more days :-( x

How's things everyone?

Any baby news Florence.

Finn was born last Tuesday weighing 5lb 8oz. He is so amazing, I'm a very happy mummy x

How's things everyone?

Any baby news Florence.

Finn was born last Tuesday weighing 5lb 8oz. He is so amazing, I'm a very happy mummy x

Wow! Congrats Cheska! Love the name! How many weeks were you in the end! Put up a little pic when you can x

Thank you. 37+5 never ever dreamt I could get that far :). Besotted with him. Feel like I've abandoned my toddler a little as I'm not able to lift him for 6 weeks :-( can't wait to give him a huge cuddle. Good job hes going through a daddy phase.

How are your 3 lo's rooster? What does your son make of his sisters? X

Congratulations, Cheska!

I am still here waiting. If nothing happens, I will be induced on the 9th so there is an end in sight.

hi everyone!!
I have not been on here for a while now. so happy to read all the new bub announcements! Congrats ladies.

I'm still playing the waiting game. officially one day overdue today. baby has not dropped and there are no signs of impending labour. Seeing my doctor later today for an assessment. Just hoping to avoid a C-section or induction (or both!!)

Enjoy the little ones ladies!! :baby:
Who is still in the waiting game with me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->