• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else due July? On the pregnancy train again!

Lovely news Florence I'm glad it went well!

I've had a really horrible wkend as I've been bleeding. It's brown blood but there's been a lot with stringy lumpy bits and pains, mainly in my back, so I'm petrified. I've got an emergency scan booked tomorrow morning and although I'm relieved ill be seen I'm just so scared of hearing bad news. Wish me luck ladies, ill update tomorrow x

Good luck! They do say brown blood is old blood and not to worry but I know it's so hard! Please let us know how you get on! Thinking of you x

oh mrs w I will be thinking of u and yes good its not fresh blood fingers crossed for you please let us know, we are all here for u xx

Mrs w thinking about you. Hope your little bean is just fine, I'm sure he/she is. As the others have said it's better that it's brown. X

It wasnt good news sadly, baby died around 7 weeks. Thanks for all of the support xx

I'm so sorry. Hope the coming hours, days and weeks are as gentle as can be xxx

It wasnt good news sadly, baby died around 7 weeks. Thanks for all of the support xx

So so sorry to hear that Mrs W. hope your getting plenty of support and looking after. That happened to me twice so if you have any questions just ask xx

Thank you ladies. Rooster I might pm you tomorrow, just deciding options for what to do next. X

Thank you ladies. Rooster I might pm you tomorrow, just deciding options for what to do next. X

Ok no problem. I'm travelling to the uk tomorrow but will hopefully have Internet in the evening so will check then if you have x

Hi Ladies! Can I join?

Here's a bit about me: I have a 15 month old DS. Now pregnant with a girl due July 25. I have had a pretty rough pregnancy thus far - had a lot of bleeding throughout for different reasons and according to the dr, I have placental previa (which I'm hoping will correct itself). I soaked through a couple pads while I was getting through my 12 week scan! I hope to get through this pregnancy with a healthy baby!

aw lovely how did u find out so soon u were having a girl? they couldnt even see that much on my 12 week and i was 13 weeks, cant wait to find out did u have early 3d scan im in two minds x

Hello and welcome sunshine! Florence took the words right out of my mouth - how have you found out baby's gender so early!?

I did this Harmony test. It's available at 10 weeks and it's to test for chromosomal abnormalities, which also includes sex chromosomal abnormalities. There is also Maternity21, also available at 10 weeks. A lot of options now, ask your drs about them.

florence, because I was bleeding I totally forgot to ask for the 3d! LOL, I did it last time with my DS at the 1st trimester scan.

Wow never heard of anything like that in just guna sit it out till 20 weeks i think, only 6 weeks to go!!! I don't think ill get a 3d scan a few of my friends have said its not worth the money, if they cant tell at 20 weeks ill consider it x

Welcome sunshine! Wow that's amazing finding out the gender so early! I am sorry to hear about the bleeding so scary! I had a low lying placenta with my son and I was told not to have sex, do heavy lifting or extreme sports?!? It had risen by the next scan so I hope you have the same.
We are staying team yellow with these twins! Even more of a surprise!
Are you finding out the gender Cheska? X

Rooster, did you have any bleeding with the low lying placenta? Which scan did it move up? Was it the 20 week? I'm not sure how to minimize my activity with a 1 yr old.

I did have some bleeding that's how they discovered it. Not bleeding like you though :hugs:
I had no problem not having sex! But I work as a nurse and its all full on and heavy but everything was ok in the end.
I'm having twins now and have an 8 month old so if it happens again its going to be hard! X

I did have some bleeding that's how they discovered it. Not bleeding like you though :hugs:
I had no problem not having sex! But I work as a nurse and its all full on and heavy but everything was ok in the end.
I'm having twins now and have an 8 month old so if it happens again its going to be hard! X

Congratulations on double the joy! Are they spontaneous twins?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->