Anyone else due July? On the pregnancy train again!

Yes sunshine they were, was a shock finding out I was pregnant again and twins was a mega shock! X

Rooster, So what is your best scenario? a boy and a girl or 2 boys or 2 girls? I imagine it wouldn't be 2 boys. LOL

Rooster, So what is your best scenario? a boy and a girl or 2 boys or 2 girls? I imagine it wouldn't be 2 boys. LOL

Would love a boy and a girl but have a feeling it will be two boys! I don't really mind as I adore DS and he is a good boy and I wouldn't Mind two more like him x

Boys are awesome, I'm a little scared of having a girl actually. I always fought with my mom and was a total daddy's girl.

Boys are ace!

I don't know what to do about finding out :-/ if I do I'll be finding out on my own.

Hubby doesn't want to know. So I would have to keep quiet if I did. I have my own reasons for wanting to know, but I am coming round to maybe staying on team yellow. Cos I have so many scans though will I cave in.... Argh!!!

hello everyone!

I have been reading the thread but not posting for quite a while now; just been too darn LAZY to do ANYTHING! :flower: But I am back at work now after the holidays and my energy levels are returning.

Pregnancy going well. My doctor is a bit worried about my placenta being too low but he says it might sort itself out; so we are monitoring that. Other than that, I am excited to be in trimester 2 and to be sporting my little bump. I am so excited that the days of feeling the first movements are nearer.

How is everybody else getting along?

:hugs::hugs:

Hi beau welcome!

Jealous you have a little bump. Still not a lot there yet for me.

Anyone in maternity clothes yet?

Hi beau!
Glad things are going well and they are keeping an eye on your placenta.
Good to hear you have a lil bump!!
Cheska your bump will appear soon! Is this your second?
Afm I have a mega bump all of a sudden (trying to convince myself it's the twins and not my massive addiction to food!!)
Have my first ob appointment on tues, don't think much will happen. Maybe a blood test and a little scan :) xx

3rd baby. Our little girl sadly didn't make it she was born at 29 weeks. Our son was born at 33 weeks and is now a cheeky 14month old (found him with a tub of black treacle upside down this morning)). Hoping to make it until at least 33 with this little pumpkin, further would be nice! X

Ps can feel a little hard tummy when I lie down!

Cheska I'm so sorry to hear about your little girl. What a terrible time for you. Can't imagine the heart ache.
Is there any reason you have them so early? Yes you need to keep this little cooking as long as possible!
Your son sounds adorable! Love how cheeky they are! X

High blood pressure which then makes my placentas not perform as they should in terms of getting nutrients to baby :-( feel worried but not as worried as last time now I've got a healthy boy climbing round the house.

Sorry Cheska, only just seen your post now!? It just he hard having that condition but I'm sure it's very reassuring having a healthy little boy to show you can so it! I better hospital keep a close eye on you? Will you be finding out the sex of this baby (sorry If I have already asked that I have mega baby brain!)

AFM had my first OB appointment today. Babies measuring nice and big (17 weeks) really staring to feel them move today! They both look good. Defo going to stay team yellow! Double surprise!

How is everyone else doing? X

Ive got my first midwife app today i hope she uses a doppler to listen to heart beat ive not heard it yet and really want to!!! Other than that in doing fine a bit crampy of an evening :( waiting for my private 3d on Monday!!! So excited to see if my babies ok!! Hope everyone else is doing good! Ive still not felt movement lazy bub xxx

Cheska, how far along are you? So sorry to hear about your DD. :hugs:

beau84, I have marginal placenta previa, too. FX'd ours move by anatomy scan!

rooster, wow you've got 2 big babies in there. You're going to pop. Get rest while you still could LOL!

AFM, I started bleeding (brown blood) last weekend. I went to see the OB on monday just to be safe. The scan showed that in addition to my marginal placenta, I now I have a hematoma next to it that is covering my cervix. I was told to take it easy and don't do any lifting. My little girl is already kicking my butt.... Not lifting is so hard with a 15 month old. :growlmad:

I'm 16 weeks sunshine. Sorry to hear about the blood and extra worry. Hope it's cleared up.

Rooster i think I've decided to stay team yellow. Is going to be tough not to ask!

I think my bump is finally coming out! Yay!! X

hope all u girls are doing well, my bump is sprouting now, more so of an evening goes in the morning lol!! heard the heart beat on Wednesday!! melted my heart! only 3 sleeps till my early gender scan im soooo excited, ive been very crampy on and off not painfull just feels stretchy and uncomfy at times, I googled it and the answer I keep getting is its my first and my tummy muscles are all stretching and growing so im not worried really but secretly I always am xx

hope everyones doing ok! any body bought anything yet? xx

Hi girls!
Glad everyone's doing well! Yey for team yellow Cheska it's such a wonderful suprise!
Looking forward to hearing about your scan florence!
Hope you have not had anymore bleeding sunshine!
I am getting a bump now and can feel the two little ones fluttering as I type! X

Hi ladies, I posted in here back in the early days and didn't know if i was a July or August mumma, well i am officially a July mumma :wohoo: So can i join you all? I'm due 30th, but will be having my c-section a week earlier, hoping for 23rd July x

Hope we are all well and enjoying 2nd Tri?! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->