Anyone else due towards end of March?

yeah now they are saying even some fruits can count toward your liquid needs :haha: though I know water is best for flushing your system out :winkwink:

GAH my tooth is still killing me, went to the dentist and I need a root canal but the number i was quoted was like 3k who has money for that :haha: so I said to just pull it, so friday I have a consult with the oral surgeon, and then I hafta move my midwife appt to next week since its an hour after my dentist appt and I know I won't make it in time :wacko:
I feel bad for my FIL having to drive me all over for appt :nope: wish I was able to drive myself to them.

I seriously post on so many threads I cant remember which is which anymore rofl. Thats what happens when you have so much time on your hands. So if you already have seen this update please ignore ;)

U/S today went totally awesome! Baby A is head down and appears to be starting to engage. They think that I will go about 36W as they had planned. So at this point they are not scheduling a Csection because we are planning a vaginal delivery!! YAY. Both babies were slightly under 5lbs They are going to leave my cerclage in for now and continue to check it weekly. If I have any sign of labor starting I am suppose to rush to hospital and have the cerclage removed prior to 36W. Otherwise we will take it out at 36W. He doesn’t think that steroids are necessary at this point. So all in all a good appointment.

He knows I only get 1-2 hours a night of sleep though and is concerned that I am not getting enough rest. He has asked me to take ambien which I have declined to do. I don’t know anything about the drug but I suppose I will look into it but as of now I will deal with the lack of sleep for a few more weeks.

I am pleased to hear things are going as well as possible for you Brandy.
I bet it's lovely to know the end is very very near for you.

I had my midwife appointment today, don't want to be rude but don't really want too talk about it. Let's just say I left feeling really upset and worried. (Baby is fine! just my own personal demons getting in the way).

I am going to try and nap and just hope I can get myself through this.

Hope everyone else is okay x

Oh dear zoey. I hope you are feeling better about things soon xxx. I had an upset with my dr last time but am so over now. :)

Brandy I'm so jealous that you have a baby head down and can try vaginally. Mine are still both breech.

Oh dear zoey. I hope you are feeling better about things soon xxx. I had an upset with my dr last time but am so over now. :)

Brandy I'm so jealous that you have a baby head down and can try vaginally. Mine are still both breech.

Well I shouldnt count my chickens before they hatch I guess... there is still time for her to turn out of the head down position I suppose. I am just hoping the doctor is right thought that he doesnt think she will since she is out of room.

aww zoey thats too bad!! I hate disappointing visits.. I had to move mine from this friday to wednesday next week due to my emergency teeth removal hopefully happening on friday. Now I'm wondering if I'll make it to my dentist appt because of the insane weather weather we're having.

Zoey - hopefully tomorrow brings you a better day! :flower:

I'm uncomfortable 90% of the time now :nope: Seems the only relief I get is when I shower and then I'm still not 100% relaxed because my hips/legs ache. I wake up three or four times a night to roll over and end up having to use the loo. Getting out of bed is a chore because it seems baby settles down into whatever side I am sleeping in and in my ribs which makes sitting up extremely difficult. I slipped out of bed last night - my leg caught in the blankets and I ended up kneeling out of bed.

Poor DF wakes up everytime I get in or out of bed. I spent most of last week sleeping on the couch thanks to a sinus infection that had me coughing all night. I still have the sniffles. This baby loves to hang out in my ribs all day and night. I hope she drops soon and stays there! Breathing isn't supposed to be a workout!

And yet I wouldn't trade any of this and I would do it all over again too!

I have cabin/spring fever so bad right now. I just want sunshine, birds chirping, and grass! It seems like this is the winter that never ends!:cold:

I have a friend who is a week overdue. She will be induced this weekend if baby does not show up. She wants an all natural birth like me so I am hoping her LO hurries up and gets out before the induction!

I have another friend going through FET right now. She finds out Friday if it took . . . I'm hoping and praying that it works for her - her and hubby have been trying 3 years ttc. I want her to have her :bfp:

AND a friend from high school who has two boys and a husband who is 20+ years older than her is pregnant with her 3 kid. Her youngest just turned a year and she's been struggling to loose the excess weight she gained with him AND her and her hubby were supposed to have a wedding ceremony in July (they married last year in a private small ceremony but want a "real" wedding) not sure if that will still go on as planned as she will be 7 months by then and wont be able to fit the dress she bought.

AND finally! My younger sister just found out she too is having a girl. She is due the end of July so I may or may not have some hand me downs to send to her newborn.

haha wow sounds like alot going on! I have spring fever too, I want WARM weather.. which is supposedly happening next week, now whether I'll have the energy to enjoy it is another question, I barely did a thing today too exhausted so my DH helped out loads since he was off work.

I did a ton of cleaning today and I am totally paying for it. The BH are coming so fast that I cant tell when one stops and one starts.. They are uncomfortable but not really painful so I am sure I am fine...

Going to take a warm bath, drink some ice water, and lay in bed! Hopefully I fall asleep and these things go away!

Brandy - Hope those BH's go away!

I also overdid it today :dohh:
I ran errands, grabbed some groceries, did a load of laundry, and that seems to be all I needed to do to start feeling like poo! I have a backache that won't go away, and on top of baby being all up in my ribs it seems she may be pressing on my cervix also? Something keeps happening giving me a stinging/pinching feeling there . . .:shrug:

Hopefully with some rest things quiet down and stop aching.

Ahh me too!!

I have literally not stopped since I got up this morning at about 8am!

I have cleaned the entire house from top too bottom, (its a huge house!!), put the new sofa bed up, rearranged the lounge, rearranged under the stairs, done some shopping for new bits for the house and lots more. I am really paying for it now though as I am in pain everywhere and getting comfortable is just impossible.

Hope you feel better soon ladies! I've been really busy today too and my pelvic bone feels a bit bruised but mostly I'm just really tired.
Hoping for a quietish day at work tomorrow and not much while I'm on call for the weekend!
My 34 week MW appt got cancelled today which was a bit disappointing-I really look forward to them :haha: but it can't be helped.

Blah I'm feeling down. I can't lift my DD anymore.. I tried to and thought I was gonna fall or drop her, it just really made my bump hurt so bad like it was being stretched and in pain. :nope:
2 weeks til my mom comes to help out so thats good.. but I don't know how I'm gonna manage. :wacko:
I finally got around to cleaning my bathrooms and got dinner almost made.

Oh ladies. I'm the same. It's so much work to bring dd to daycare each morning and then I take advantage of being out and do at least 1 errand and sometimes more. Then have lunch and relax all afternoon until I pick up dd. but I'm so sore and so worn out. I'm not sure how much longer I can last. And even scarier I feel so aweful and tired I can't imagine taking care of two newborns. I could cry.

Oh ladies. I'm the same. It's so much work to bring dd to daycare each morning and then I take advantage of being out and do at least 1 errand and sometimes more. Then have lunch and relax all afternoon until I pick up dd. but I'm so sore and so worn out. I'm not sure how much longer I can last. And even scarier I feel so aweful and tired I can't imagine taking care of two newborns. I could cry.

Ahh Blue I feel for you. I am in full on panic mode right now and I dont even have another little one at home :( I dunno how I am going to do this twin thing..

We will survive ... somehow we will get through it.

I know we will survive right. Everyone else does lol. That's what I always tells myself lol. Also another friend on here who just had her baby (single baby but also has a young toddler) she has said that as difficult as a delivery or csection is the relief from not being pregnant anymore and carrying that hue amounts of weight is such a relief. I'm looking forward to that.

I know we will survive right. Everyone else does lol. That's what I always tells myself lol. Also another friend on here who just had her baby (single baby but also has a young toddler) she has said that as difficult as a delivery or csection is the relief from not being pregnant anymore and carrying that hue amounts of weight is such a relief. I'm looking forward to that.

I will have 3 sighs of relief right when I deliver..... 1 for each girl that comes out screaming and then 1 for me that this is over with! haha

I will probably have a momentary sigh of relief to finally not be pregnant anymore but then shortly after that I will be back to "unrelieved" state when the realisation that I now have a baby to care for kicks in!

I've noticed past 3 weeks my cheeks have been really flushed but I'm not hot or anything?! I always have red cheeks now, and I've never had them before as I have fair skin rather than pale! I have a natural very light "tan" too my skin?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->