Anyone else due towards end of March?

My period pains have strangely not come back for a day...

I'm in so much pain at night that it is almost unbearable. :(

As for baby position, I know at my last appointment at 34 weeks he was ROA, which is head down, bum on my right and legs and arms facing the left but midwife told me that they will and can still move up until lady minute before birth so checking position is completely pointless, so I wouldn't worry about your babies position yet!

I cannot believe that I'm now on a 35 day countdown.

In some ways this pregnancy feels like it has lasted forever, in other way it feels like it's going way too fast!

Brandy- hope all is well!
Zoey - I feel ya! Some days I feel like I've been preg for ever and other days I can't believe it's already mid feb!

Went shopping with future MlL yesterday. I tried to keep up with her which was a bad idea! From now on I only walk at my pace even if it is slow. I have pelvic pain/pressure everyday when I walk or bend.

I've refrained from talking to my sister lately- she insists I have 3 weeks left, not 5. And she keeps asking to be there for delivery when I've specifically said it will be me and DF, not even his mom will be allowed in. Plus she said she was going to come to my house last Thursday and use my camera to do some maternity photos for me and she just didn't show up or call! I was very upset.

Future MIL will be moving in March 1st. I'm not happy at all. Horrible time for her to be having a life change. She is going to be upset when I tell her I don't want her or her dog here let alone anyone else the first few days after baby arrives. I hope it's not as bad as I fear, she has a bf she will be staying with in the area but they are on/off so who knows how that will work! Plus she's moving up without finding a job first!

Other than the pelvic pressure I have random stabbing pains into cervix. Not sure what's going on there - baby poking me or I'm dialating maybe?

Auntie Ya the stabbing pains in the cervix is either from the uterus stretching and pulling on a nerve or the cervix is preparing by effacing :)

I hate the random shooting pain in my cervix!! It makes me yelp!

My midwife appt is today :happydance: hopefully they can give me some peace of mind as to why I feel so awful.. but chances are I will just get told its a pregnany symptom...

I have a checkup tomorrow and then start going every week! I'm starting to get antsy. It'd be nice if they'd give me an ultrasound so I can see her again or some way of knowing an estimated size. I'm sure she was head down about a week or two ago but now she is back up in my rib cage - I know she still has time to turn but its nerve wrecking, I'm going to start doing baby turning exercises I think . . .:shrug:

I keep meaning to buy a birthing ball too help take done weight off and keep baby in right position but I keep forgetting!

I'm getting a lot less movement now and that's because he's run out of room I think! I'm not worried atall as when he does move, he really moves! (Kicks/punches very hard!)

4w5d till due date... Ahhhh

So sick of the hospital I was just admitted again. Peeing blood TMI sorry.... Contractions every 3-5 Mins they are trying to stop them.

Aww! hopefully they can slow them or make them stop :flower:

AFM... my next appt is march 7th, with my fave midwife :happydance: the one who delivered DD. I really hope I get her again when I go into labour this time too, she really understood how I wanted everything to go and didn't push for anything. :thumbup:

So sick of the hospital I was just admitted again. Peeing blood TMI sorry.... Contractions every 3-5 Mins they are trying to stop them.

Oh my gosh brandy you are going through so much. I hope thy are able to help you xxxxx. You have done amazing cooking those babies.

Hope you are doing ok Brandy.

I'm also not sure of baby's position. I think head down but I'm not 100%. Sometimes I feel kicks on one side, sometimes on the other. LO doesn't want to sit still in there! We are so close, but it still feels so dang far away. I don't know if I can handle another month. Anyone getting stretch marks? My belly has started itching like crazy over the last couple days.. I already have tons from my 1st pregnancy. We are having our midwife over this Saturday for our home visit and I will also be getting my group B test. Having stabbing pains everyday now. Ah the joys of pregnancy eh? Hope everyone is doing well.

my belly button has stretch marks above and below it :wacko:

My strep b test is next appt blech..

Ok I am STARVING all the time now but too exhausted to make anything.

I've got a whole belly full of stretch marks. I don't even care though! I also get my strep b test next week :|
Had an appt today with the doc I don't like - he doesn't communicate well. He did say that baby feels about a week big - this isn't the first time he has said that either. PLUS I gained almost 6 pounds in the last two weeks. Yikes! But he did not comment on that so it must not be a big deal. That makes my weight gain 28 pounds according to my scale and 21 according to the docs. Hopefully no more weight is gained - I don't think my belly can handle it! Feels ready to burst now as it is!

Just a quick update from me since I'm on my phone.

Left and went back to the hospital Wednesday all within 5 hours. I got home and went to use the restroom and there was a ton of blood.

Checked back in to the hospital and began contracting ever 2-3 minutes. The doctors gave me steroids which I just finished last night. They rushed me to surgery and removed my cerclage... While the spinal in place they scoped my bladder and it looked great. So the bleeding has to do with the kidneys again.

Plan of attack is to stop the PTL meds we will not induce labor but we won't stop it either. As of yesterday my cervix was only about 1cm with baby a engaged 3/5. Doctor checks me again this morning. I hope he sends me home today again if nothing is changing!

Wow Brandy, that kidney thing sounds awful :( I sure hope you start doing better soon! Am glad to hear it's unrelated to the health of the babies though!

ohhh that just sounds SOOO painful!! :nope:

AFM.. the hunger continues.. I guess baby is going through a growth spurt of some sort but really all I want is cake and sweet stuff but have none. :cry: I wish my DH was the kind that would get me stuff I craved :haha: oh well!!

Brandy- hope that everything is going better for you today!

Doc has me on Zyrtec and vitamin c for a sinus infection that won't go away. Pretty sure the vit c is helping to clear out my stomach. I'm spending a lot of time not being constipated. I guess that's a good thing though.

I have my strep b test next appt too. Totally dreading it. My ob isn't very gentle and I remember with dd how much it hurt lol. Never mind the embarrassment of having if. Plus sorry for the tmi but I have some hemorrhoids. They aren't sore but they exist ugh - I would hate to be a dr that has to look down there lol

Is anyone else crazy exhausted? I woke up tired Brought my dd to daycare. Went to get a manicure and pedicure. Came home and gas lunch and napped all afternoon and I'm still exhausted. Dh has gone to pick dd up from daycare. This is crazy being this tired.

^^ Yup. Super tired here too. Just doing something simple like driving to town and shopping leaves me wiped. I kind of just want to sleep all day, but my toddler won't let me. ;)

Exactly. All I can think about is when will dd go to bed so I can sleep again lol. Terrible lol

GL everyone with your strep B appts coming up. My doctor told me that he wasn’t going to do one because 1 I have had 3 rounds of crazy antibiotics for the issues I was already having via IV as well as he automatically hangs an IV antibiotic for twin mommies doing a vaginal birth since they will be in the OR. Blue I am surprised they are doing one on you weren’t you attempting vaginal?

AFM- Some of this is redundant I am sure so I am sorry if you have read it more than once…

I am now home from the hospital waiting for the babies to give me a sign to go back and deliver. Since we live so close the doctors have let me leave to wait it out at home. I just finished another 3 days in the hospital contracting but no progression. I am 1 CM dilated 30% effaced both babies are now head down… Baby A is 3/5ths engaged. I had emergency surgery to remove my cerclage as well as have a camera inserted into my bladder. My bladder was all clear so that does tell them it’s is my kidneys and most likely stones. They and I refused to do a CT to determine if and how many till babies are born. I had a kidney infection but was still peeing blood once the infection was gone so we are just riding it out now… Since there shouldn’t be a risk to the babies with my pain level and such right now.
If I do hold out delivery and make it to 35W on Tuesday I have an appt to have another full anatomy scan to see what the babies are weighing/measuring now. They were about 5lbs at the last scan on 2/4 so were hoping they haven’t slowed their growth yet. I am REALLY trying to get to the point I can have a vaginal delivery as well as keep them out of the NICU.
I have completed the round of steroids last night so as of tonight the steroids should be in effect and start maturing the babies lungs in the event I do deliver early.
That’s my novel if you made it through readin all that you’re a trooper!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->