Anyone else due towards end of March?

aww hope things are ok Brandy... those twins keeping you busy and they're not even born yet :haha:

As for aches for me... hmm let me get out my scroll jk..
Hip pain
Butt pain (pressure?)
back ache
bump going super hard and painful (almost like a contraction but not quite)
heart burn
rib pain :dohh:
Inner thigh pain
crotch swollen/bruised feeling there
Oh and lets not forget tailbone pain

So basically I just ache allllll over!!

5 days til my mom comes omg I hope her flight isn't delayed I'm looking forward to getting a break :happydance:

Best of luck Brandy!

I think we are all in the same boat with aches and pains. My right leg doesn't exactly give out but it gets numb/painful if I move it a certain way. It's weird to explain since its not my hip its more my inner thigh . . .
Other than that I get rib aches because baby still has her butt/back/legs ? in my ribs!
I'm used to the back ache and hardly notice it anymore.

My biggest complaint the last three weeks is the cold that won't go away. Runny nose and cough. Doc prescribed me zyrtec and told me to take it twice a day. Took it for 3 days, at night only, and was a complete medicine head the whole time! I couldn't function and wanted to sleep. So glad I didn't take the 2 a day! Needless to say I'm not taking that anymore. I can't afford to be lazy at this point.

Prayers for you all Brandy.

When I was pregnant with my daughter she would be so into my ribs that spot would go tingly and numb. Hoping that doesn't happen again. My hips are starting to really ache in the mornings after sleeping on my side. Sounds like we all are experiencing that. Thank goodness we are almost through this. I am starting to get some serious baby envy. Ready for my baby already.. don't want to see other babies! Lol.

Went for my ultrasound today. They estimate them to be 6lbs and 6lbs 8oz.

awww so exciting for those of you closer to meeting your babies :)

Anything going on with you Brandy? are you still admitted at the hospital?

Anything going on with you Brandy? are you still admitted at the hospital?

Sorry I'm on my phone so it's a copy/paste update from another thread

The girls are doing great mom is not. I have chosen to take the torture as long as it isn't life threatening.

I am on hospital bed rest currently. The girls are about 5lbs 6oz each and 19" long.. Both head down. Dilated only 1cm with 40% effaced. My system is apparently not real thrilled with the end of pregnancy. I have kidney stones which are continually creating a new infection. So they are treating the infections as they come. I was just diagnosed with pre-eclampsia my entire body is swollen. To manage the pre e we are doing labs for liver levels every 6 hours as well as a urine collection that is being tested all the time. My BP is high for me but not for some people only around 140/70-80s.. So I'm just sitting around waiting for the big event lol. I'm F at any point any of my tests come back above a certain point I will be taken in for an emergency c-section
Forgot to mention they get daily scans for their fluids and 4 nst a day. As long as they are happy we keep them in.

Wow Brandy, what a load of stuff each day! Here's to hoping things continue stable so those little girls can come home with you! You are doing so well despite all of the crazy complications!

Wow just head through and caught up with the last weeks posts and there is lots going on!
Brandy you are doing amazing going through all that. It makes all my little aches and pains seem insignificant! You are doing a great job as a mom already for your girlies! Hopefully they stay put a little longer.

Afm I am right there with everybody else in the aches and pains department and now to add to that I have awful insomnia so I am exhausted all the time. Got my last day at work on Friday...am seriously counting the minutes now!

Can't believe in a month we may have had our babies! Exciting but kinda scary thought!

Good luck brandy, I am thinking of you and I hope everything goes smoothly as possible for you and the little ones xx

awww hope they can keep the infections under control.. sucks about the kidney stones!

Yowsers, Brandy! Hang in there, glad to hear babies are still doing OK and I hope they decide to make their appearance in due time and give mom's body some relief! Glad they are taking care of you at the hospital.

Had my 36 wk check up today. The strep test was a breeze. The cervical check however left me feeling crampy. I'm 2.5 cm dilated and 70% effaced. Doc seemed shocked at that actually. Said I'd pry go early. My bp was high too 134/96 I think. This is a first for me. She said if I have any symptoms of pre e to call right away. Other than that I'm taking it easy today as I feel achey in my pelvic area and I'm just plain tired after a day of running errands with DF.

Due on March 28, but my doctor believes she will be here much sooner!
Haven't had problems with heartburn, but I do have sore nipples, a pain between my pelvis and hip, and so on! Haha.
70% effaced at 35 weeks.

welcome palex!

Wow it seems we all are so achy... haha the joys of late pregnancy :dohh:
I'm starting to feel fed up with being pregnant.. but then I think I'm in no way ready to be in labour again.

I'm starting to feel fed up as well! My stomach was rock hard all night last night so sleeping was not comfortable. Today my leg wants to give out so I can barely make it down the hallway without stopping. I had a few contractions earlier today but nothing in the last five hours or so. I think increasing my water intake has really helped! I'm hoping this LO stays put at until the 10th. We have our puppy scheduled to be spayed on the 5th so I need a few days to keep her from tearing out her stitches.

I hate the hard bump feeling!! I've been getting it SO much, in my opinion its much worse than labour itself. As labour I felt it wasn't as annoying!!

Hello ladies! I was very productive yesterday. I did five loads of laundry which included the bedding and I made a yummy dinner. Today I am exhausted and feel like napping all day. I was napping and DF called from work just I let me know when he'd be home and it woke me up. I feel like crap now. I hate that.

I realized yesterday that will this little girly rooming with us until she's ready for the crib I should have the diapers and wipes and other supplies in our room. So I spent some time organizing that yesterday as well. I don't think I over did it but maybe I did?

My hips keep me from being truly comfortable at night now. And I was reading up on postpartum workouts and when it's safe to start doing certain activities. I now feel as if I will be hiding in baggy clothes all summer :( I hope not.

Been cramping all night. I feel AWFUL. My DD hardly let me sleep either :nope: been up since 3am with her, my back is killing me and these cramps are really annoying me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->