Anyone else due towards end of March?

You are the trooper! Sounds like a real deal shit storm. I don't know how you are dealing with all that. You're my hero. Fingers crossed for you that you get your vaginal birth and babies will be healthy. Sounds like they are doing well plumping up. Keep us updated!

Lots of good news brandy!!!

My girls are both breech and have been the entire pregnancy so it's likely a csection unfortunately Which dr said strep b isn't as important when doing csection but in case I get to do a vaginal birth then they will know.

Lots of good news brandy!!!

My girls are both breech and have been the entire pregnancy so it's likely a csection unfortunately Which dr said strep b isn't as important when doing csection but in case I get to do a vaginal birth then they will know.

Well there is still hope if you do want a vaginal birth.. because up until a week or so ago they were both in wonky positions. They just started flipping out of the blue :happydance:

:wacko: omg its crazy to think that last pregnancy in about 2 weeks and a half from now I had my DD... I do NOT feel ready to go into labour in 2 weeks :haha:
I mean physically I feel awful.. but I dont have anything ready yet :shrug:

Brandy, I have a feeling you'll be going into labour first :haha:

Congrats paper hearts he is gorgeous.

I am feeling okay in myself at the moment but have a feeling this last 4 weeks to due to is going to really drag! I am almost certain aswell that I will go over due! We shall see

Well dtd last night and now I'm spotting. Again. :dohh: I wish we could get it on without that! It always makes me freak out. It's only the second time it's happened but that's twice more than I'd like. Doc was unconcerned last time so I won't call unless there are other changes.

My future MIL and my sister have been saying they're gonna go in and get a stroller/ infant seat combo for us. :thumbup: This is generous and awesome of them. Well they've said it for two months now and haven't acted on it.

Last night my sisters vehicle sputtered and died on the side of the road. I imagine the extra money will no longer be available to pitch in toward the stroller and car seat. So I told her DF and I were going to go out and buy one. She told me not to be paranoid we have plenty of time left. She then followed it by saying I'm gonna deliver two weeks early. Does she not realize that means I'll have the kid in two weeks?!!!!! We need the car seat now! I can't wait around and see if they actually get together and buy it. :wacko:

Auntie I am kind of a planner so that would make me a nervous wreck waiting on someone else to make the purchase for the 1 item that the baby has to have immediately to leave the hospital.. I hope they follow through in time or atleast maybe they will reimburse you for what you pick out :)

I was very lucky because my best friend (who lives 4 hours away!) purchased a brand new travel system for us, which was £300 we didnt have to find, it has made a huge difference for us, and she purchased it ages ago, so I haven't had to worry! I would be a wreck if I had to go and find one now!

I have a little video of my baby boy moving (more like trying to force his way out), I just need to workout how I can get it uploaded to here...

I was very lucky because my best friend (who lives 4 hours away!) purchased a brand new travel system for us, which was £300 we didnt have to find, it has made a huge difference for us, and she purchased it ages ago, so I haven't had to worry! I would be a wreck if I had to go and find one now!

I have a little video of my baby boy moving (more like trying to force his way out), I just need to workout how I can get it uploaded to here...

I would imagine that you could upload it to youtube and then share the link.

Upload it to youtube, vimeo, or photobucket then link it here Zoey :)

DF and I have planned to go get the set we want next week. We aren't waiting on anyone else and if they want to get us something we will need a high chair and breast feeding supplies. My sister is very unreliable.

Had our home visit with our midwife and assistant this evening. Got tested for group b, and should get results back in a few days. Measured exactly 36 weeks. Baby is head down and high up at the moment. Visits every week from now on. Thus the waiting begins.... Lol. I feel like this baby is going to be in there for a long time still.

:haha: I never made it to weekly visits last time! Wonder if I will this time... my next appt is March 7th for the group b test thing.

Anytime I'm at my in laws I sleep worse than normal and I lose my appetite, that and my heartburn kicks up big time, unsure if its from being stressed or tired..

Sooooooooooooooooo

What aches and pains are you all suffering with currently, if any?

I am laid in bed as we speak with a hot water bottle on my bad hip but I can't see that it is going to help but anything is worth a try!

And how are people feeling about when their baby will arrive?

I am STILL finding it hard to believe that a baby is going to be born from my body and will be MY son. I just can't get my head around it, I keep having wild thoughts like I am in a dream or something will go horribly wrong and I will never have a baby!
One thing is for sure, I am almost certain I will go overdue.
Friends, Family & Midwife all said same thing, first time babies 90% of the time reach due date, or go overdue.

Obviously there is a small percent of first time Mums who go into labour sooner but I definitely don't think I will be one of those, I feel like I have ages to go yet!!

My hips go numb and hurt like crazy during the night. Then I try to roll to sleep on my other side but can hardly roll over due to the crazy pelvic pain I have lol

Couldn't sleep more than ~4.5 hours. Too uncomfy. :( On the bright, I'm going to go to the pool now!

I was admitted to the hospital this afternoon for pre-eclampsia my BP isn't too bad but my labs are way outta whack. They are keeping me for 48 hours and retesting blood every 12 hours then decide what to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->