Anyone else due towards end of March?

Been cramping all night. I feel AWFUL. My DD hardly let me sleep either :nope: been up since 3am with her, my back is killing me and these cramps are really annoying me.

Sorry to hear about your night!

Iwoke up at 330 to pee, again, realized I had a massive headache, which I haven't had since being preg. I took some Tylenol and went pee, realized my fingers were fat as sausages and then wiped to realize I was starting to lose my mucus plug. Not a lot but enough for me to see at 330 while barely opening my eyes. Needless to say I went to bed wide awake and lay there for an hour having contractions!

I still have my headache and each wipe is revealing mucous, none of which has been bloody :shrug:

I guess this one won't make it to her due date!

Sorry you haven't been getting sleep AC. That's the worst.

Auntie, that sounds promising.. Maybe your little one will be here soon!!

My hips hurt pretty bad at night too. :p Otherwise I'm not having a whole lot of noticeable contractions or anything. Had my mw appointment yesterday and baby is kind of in there to the side, so somewhat posterior. Same position as my daughter was in and I had horrendous back labor. Hoping to do some stretches and forward leaning excersizes so baby turns. :)

Sorry you haven't been getting sleep AC. That's the worst.

Auntie, that sounds promising.. Maybe your little one will be here soon!!

My hips hurt pretty bad at night too. :p Otherwise I'm not having a whole lot of noticeable contractions or anything. Had my mw appointment yesterday and baby is kind of in there to the side, so somewhat posterior. Same position as my daughter was in and I had horrendous back labor. Hoping to do some stretches and forward leaning excersizes so baby turns. :)

Maybe you will go in 2 days and both of you LO will share a bday ;)

Haha. Wouldn't that be funny?

My son and I share a birthday exactly 20 years apart lol and there are 2 other siblings in my family that share birthdays 15 years apart. Its possible!

That's cool! My brother's birthday is one day before my moms. And my other brother's birthday is on the 7th of this month. So the baby could be born on his birthday too. :)

How are things going for you?

I'm kinda getting scared about things starting :haha:
More because of other people's reactions. My mom arrived on the 1st to help me out, my family lives in Canada so she'll be staying with me a couple months :happydance: but umm I was laying on the couch cause I was in pain, and the look of terror was on her face cause I think she thought I was in labour :haha: Too funny!! And I just KNOW once I am in labour she will not want me to move which will be the worst thing :baby:

My sis is hoping that this baby will share a bday with her LOL!

That's cool! My brother's birthday is one day before my moms. And my other brother's birthday is on the 7th of this month. So the baby could be born on his birthday too. :)

Hanging in there just barely LOL. I hit my 36W mark that the doctors said I wouldnt make so I am ok with them coming now :happydance:

I see the DR on Thursday to decide if we continue to wait and have them vaginally or if we schedule a Csection.

Hanging in there just barely LOL. I hit my 36W mark that the doctors said I wouldnt make so I am ok with them coming now :happydance:

I see the DR on Thursday to decide if we continue to wait and have them vaginally or if we schedule a Csection.

So glad you've made it this far! Hopefully you will get a chance to have them vaginally. I bet you are ready to seem them.

I have had cervical pain for the last few days so I am hoping that something is going on in there and maybe my plug or show will happen soon.. we shall see. I am sure the doctor will check me on Thursday though.

I'm laying in a bed in l&d. Called my doc about my headache and she said to get to labor and delivery after I went to rite aid and checked my bp. It was 155/91 and she wasn't happy about that. I get here and it's gone down and my platelets are good but they're keeping me 24 hrs to check labs and urine. So 24 hrs of boredom!!! Poor DF if going to miss a day of work tomorrow. We are supposed to have puppy spayed so I don't know if he will leave in the morning for that or not. This seems pointless but what can I do? Better safe than sorry!

Sorry to hear that Auntie - hopefully it's nothing but it's true, it's definitely better to be safe than sorry.

I can't understand my body! Those horrific unbearable pains I was having in my hip and pelvis and down my leg? GONE. It didn't matter what way I laid in bed before, there was no way I was getting comfy, where as now I can get comfy on my side most nights but laying on my back is like heaven but I won't do it for more than a few seconds because they say not too :( so annoying!

During the day I feel very pregnant whereas at night, I'm starting to feel not pregnant atall! Only thing that reminds me I am is the constant loo breaks! It's so weird how things have changed.

I'm starting to get really scared now even though I was cool as a cucumber before, I am now scared about how much pain I am going to be in and knowing there is really nothing I can do about it :(

Hope everything goes ok auntie Sarah and you're back home soon
I know it's easy to say Zoey but try not to worry too much :hugs: I really believe that the more relaxed you are about everything the less it will hurt and once it's all done you will have your beautiful little boy in your arms.

I've had to start my maternity leave as of today so three days early, as my bp was high too yesterday (140/100) I am desperate to deliver at the local birth centre which won't be possible if it doesn't go down. In my last pregnancy I had a spike of high bp which resolved itself once I gave up work so although I feel bad that I'm leaving them in the lurch a bit, it's time to be a bit selfish and stay at home and rest.
LO is at nursery today so I have nothing planned but sitting on the sofa and watching tv!

You shouldn't feel selfish, you've dove amazing to get this far still working! It's good too rest

auntiesarah awww well hopefully the time goes fast for you there!

Zoey, if you feel ok then enjoy it :haha: there is nothing wrong with getting a good nights sleep LOL!

AFM the cramps are gone YAY!! I believe its just cevix pressure either from baby's head or my mucus plug is getting ready to expell. Either way I can really tell the end is near and its scaring me LOL!!!

The doc stopped by. My labs are okay. Bp is still 140ish and that's signaling pre-e but everything else is good so it may only be high bp. Have to stay put until at least 630 tonight to finish my 24 hour urine jug. My doc is supposedly the next one on duty so at least I'll have a familiar face!

It should be looking at the diastolic (the bottom #) of your BP... it's not 140 right? They would be rushing you in for an EMCS I would hope.

Anything over 90 is considered a soft marker for Pre E. and or if your 24Hr urine comes back with over 300 count then they will probably keep you.

Last bp check was 137/82. I have half an hour of urine collecting to go then I et to wait an hour for the lab. Hopefully going home tonight!

Update for me- I just went to the doctor and did my testing and it all came back ok. However, the doctor did a check on me because I had been complaining of cervix pain. He was shocked and asked if I was feeling contractions... I said no I have less contractions now than before we stopped my PTL. Turns out I am 4.5cm dilated and 75% effaced. He told me I could go straight to the hospital now or go home and do activities to see if I can start contractions. I am tired of the hospital and have chosen to come home! I am doing laundry and waiting for my water to break and or contractions. I am in alot of pain just apparently not the normal labor type pain. He said there is no way I will make it through tomorrow night so we shall see

Update for me- I just went to the doctor and did my testing and it all came back ok. However, the doctor did a check on me because I had been complaining of cervix pain. He was shocked and asked if I was feeling contractions... I said no I have less contractions now than before we stopped my PTL. Turns out I am 4.5cm dilated and 75% effaced. He told me I could go straight to the hospital now or go home and do activities to see if I can start contractions. I am tired of the hospital and have chosen to come home! I am doing laundry and waiting for my water to break and or contractions. I am in alot of pain just apparently not the normal labor type pain. He said there is no way I will make it through tomorrow night so we shall see

I suppose it's hard to tell when you have kidney stones! Seriously... I don't know how you do it, I'm part shocked and part impressed. In any case, I really hope all goes well for you and that the babies come soon - it sounds like they might start on their own at any point. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->