Anyone else find it's 1000 harder to wait...

Daisy Delayne

Reaction score
to TTC now that you have an exact date when you can start?? I don't know why, but since we've agreed on a date, I've been like, "NOW NOW NOW!!" (not aloud, of course lol) Before then, a baby was just a far-off, hypothetical idea, and I felt I could wait forever. Now I'm not sure how I'll stand it that long. Anyone else??

I dont think you can compare the two, both are hard for different reasons. But i think TTC will be harder when each month your AF comes, the disappointment of not getting PG wil be harder than WTT for me.

For me I have found it harder now that I have a date, like you said before it was a far away idea, then me and OH sat and had a talk about it and decided April. Now that I know its April it can't come quick enough.

However I was never really broody before hand, now its hit me like a lead balloon, to be terribly broody with no date and it being a far away idea... well I imagine that would be harder. Since you don't have a date to try/pin it on but would be craving to be a mummy, atleast I know when I'm going to try.

Hope that makes sense :blush:

We havn't yet set a date to TTC and I think it's harder not knowing. I know it will happen one day but can sometimes feel like it's never going to happen. Also, when you have a date you can make sure you're taking vitamins etc and actually feel like you can do something to help already if that makes sense.

I completely get how it could be harder...but for me since we have settled on a date I have been coping much better!

When we didnt have a date it just scared me how long I could go on feeling sooo broody with no end in sight. Also I am a crazy planner and I tend to cope better once I have something to focus on.

I too am a planner so I sat down and worked it all out and told OH when we could start trying. But as it's so close I've completely caved and agreed to have a go (ntnp) this month even if it means baby could arrive in August instead of Sept.

I too am a planner so I sat down and worked it all out and told OH when we could start trying. But as it's so close I've completely caved and agreed to have a go (ntnp) this month even if it means baby could arrive in August instead of Sept.

With our TTC date if we get lucky quickly it will be a spring/early summer baby - I must admit I do get worried about having an August baby - its the only month that I really want to avoid (I think that is because of my experience of teaching etc) but mainly because of work we HAVE to wait earliest March/April because I am on secondment between June and November and we need the extra ££££ :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->