Anyone else finding out gender around January 6th ?

ProudMomma2Be

Reaction score
Hello , I am expecting my second child and we should find out the gender on January 6th :happydance:
We are hoping for a girl but at our 13 week scan they told us it's more likely a boy :shrug:
It was too soon anyway so I still think there is a chance they can we wrong , and if not , my son will have buddy to play football with :thumbup:
I am very impatient and cannot wait for January to be here .
I thought it could be fun to guess what we having and try to let the time pass by faster together :haha:

So as I said , we are hoping for a girl but this whole pregnancy I had a feeling it's a boy . So I say ,this one is a boy :baby:

Anyone else out there ?:happydance:

I have an appt on for a scan on the 6th too. I'll be 18 weeks and I desperately want a girl but also feel like it's a boy!! My 16 week appt is the 23rd and I'm going to try to bribe or guilt trip my dr into just looking to see if we can see yet. I'll have my oh and ds with me and we're planning on pouting and begging for a pre Christmas scan. Lol if not, it'll be the 6th.

I have an appt on for a scan on the 6th too. I'll be 18 weeks and I desperately want a girl but also feel like it's a boy!! My 16 week appt is the 23rd and I'm going to try to bribe or guilt trip my dr into just looking to see if we can see yet. I'll have my oh and ds with me and we're planning on pouting and begging for a pre Christmas scan. Lol if not, it'll be the 6th.

I have doctor app on 23rd too :haha:
I don't think she would see the gender tho because their ultrasound machine screen is smaller than iPad :haha::shrug:
I hope we are both wrong about our intuition :happydance::baby:

I have an early anatomy ultrasound on the 6th and I'll be 16 weeks. Due to a medical condition I have I will get a scan at both 16 & 20 weeks. I was told they can tell at 16 weeks if baby cooperates! I think it's a boy but I'd like a girl. Would be happy with either tbh because it's my first!

Good luck with your scans, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you guys. I wanted to give a little girly hope... I was sure our bump had turned blue but we found we are team pink all the way. I've been pregnant with both and I was sure the symptoms were "clearly" all boy but nope a little lady :). Good luck!!! Keep us updated

My 20 week is jan 6th! At 16 weeks I was told probably a girl! (What we were hoping for). I can't wait either! But I know with Christmas and traveling it will be here fast for me!

I'll find out gender January 9th. :) I feel like it's taken a long time because my son was due around the same time but I found out with him early December!

I have a feeling it's a girl. Initially I really wanted another boy but I think I'm more neutral now.

Jan 13 here. I keep going back and forth with what I think it is, lol. :dohh: it's a baby for sure, though! :winkwink:

I have a scan on the 2nd but the hospital policy is to not tell you at the scan so we'll have to wait for the next appointment with the OB so I should be finding out around the 6th as well. We're also really hoping for a girl but we're also preparing ourselves for another boy.

Wow , I didn't expect so many of you ! That's awesome
Good luck to all of us !
Those having second child , did you have a feeling what you having the first time and were you right ? I was sure my son was a girl :D so I hope I am also wrong this time thinking it's a boy :D
But everything happens for z reason a believe

Wow , I didn't expect so many of you ! That's awesome
Good luck to all of us !
Those having second child , did you have a feeling what you having the first time and were you right ? I was sure my son was a girl :D so I hope I am also wrong this time thinking it's a boy :D
But everything happens for z reason a believe

Yep! With my first I had a strong feeling that he was a boy despite everyone thinking otherwise. My intuition was right and I was thrilled!

I wanted a girl so badly the first time and had the boy feeling. This time I wanted a girl again and had a boy feeling. I think it just didn't seem possible I could have a girl. Hope you are wrong this time too!

I Have my 20 week scan on 2nd jan i cant wait because this is my 6th baby and have usually felt movement my now but have felt nothing. I am praying for a girl after having 4 boys and one girl but think its a boy..I put the scan on gender prediction site and was told by two ladies that they thought boy because of skull shape, but as long as his healthy thats all that matters X

I have my 20 week scan on the 2nd - I'll be 20+4 :D
I'd like a girl as hubby says this is last one and I already have a gorgeous boy, but I'd be over the moon either way!
I always knew deep down that Jamie was a boy :) this time I'm not sure, I think more towards girl because it's been so different to Jamie, but I really don't know lol :flower:

This pregnancy is also complete opposite of what I had with my son, yet I was told it's a boy at 13 weeks .
My family keeps saying they are wrong and it's a boy . I had a dream about having and ultrasound and suddenly I noticed the technician putting a hair bow on top of my babies had and I was like ... NO WAY ... NO WAY ... ARE YOU SURE ? :D I was overjoyed it was such a good feeling having my dream come true ...
But yesterday we watched some movie and there was newborn baby boy and I started thinking about my son when he was born etc and realized it doesn't matter if it's a boy or girl . Girl would be very nice for a chance but no matter what it's my precious baby ;)
Also , where can I find those sites where you put the pictures for gender prediction ? And who is predicting ? Just people ? Or doctors ? Can I out there my 13 week pic ?
So jealous of those who gonna find out right after New Years :)

BnB had a whole forum dedicated to gender predictions now.

With my son I had a pretty strong feeling it would be a boy. I had a brief period where I started daydreaming about a girl but overall I just knew it would be a boy and I really wanted one too.

This time I'm not really getting any vibes one way or another. I'm almost thinking it will be a boy just because I want a girl so badly. DH says the world doesn't work that way but I feel like that, for me, it does! LOL

I do have a hard time picturing myself as a mom to only boys. I daydream about having a girl I can be close with. I have always been so close to my mom and she was to her mom and my grandma was close with her mom, so on and so forth. It's such a strong bond. And I'm terrified of being the evil MiL so having a daughter would give me at least one child I know I'd feel more welcome around the grandchildren. lol My mom had a good relationship with her MiL but she still chose to do most things with her mom. It was her mom that came with us grocery shopping and to the mall even though we did go to my other grandmother's a lot too. Just not when my dad wasn't around.

My mom does get to see my brother's kids multiple times a week but she knows my SiL goes to her own mom for advice and daily outings. My mom was so thrilled when I started having kids so she spoils my DS like nothing else. Apparently, my SiL's mom buys them so many toys and clothes already that my mom feels badly adding to the pile.

private scan booked on the 4th (saturday), hoping minion cooperates!

Our gender scan is on the 6th as well :) It is our first and we would both love a girl, but I am trying to think how much I love the men in my life, like my DH and my brother, so that if it's a boy, I won't be super disappointed. As long as it's healthy, I know I will be thrilled :) It seems like a long time until the 6th but hopefully the holiday season will make the days go by faster :)

Good luck to all of us!

Our 20 week scan is Jan 3rd, can't wait! This is our first baby and DH would love a boy first, although we'd both be thrilled with either. I've actually gotten so attached to the idea of a boy or a girl that I worry I'll actually be a little sad to let go of the idea of whichever it is not (if that makes sense:) ). I can't shake the feeling that it may be a little girl but I could be completely off...

I think I"m starting to get boy vibes. Not sure why though. This pregnancy is absolutely nothing like my son's. I feel really guilty but I think there may be a touch of gender disappointment in the beginning (if it's a boy) but I know I will definitely be over it long before the baby arrives. At least if it's a boy I will have absolutely everything I need clothes-wise. My babies are going to have been born roughly the same time of year so my second would fit into the correct seasonal clothes that are handed down from my son.

And I really hope the technician tells us the gender at the scan (they won't always do that) because our next appointment is on the 15th. I don't want to wait 2 weeks to find out the gender!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->