Anyone else finding out gender around January 6th ?

I feel like I am going more crazy closer I get to January 6th :dohh:
Especially today . I keep looking at my ultrasound picture and keep looking at online nub shots and comparing etc . I haven't done that in two weeks and I cannot stop doing it today :shrug:
Like it would change something ... Which it won't but I can't help myself :nope:
I just wanna know the gender so I can get ready for the baby :baby:

Anyone else feels more inpatient the closer it gets ?:haha:

Especially today . I keep looking at my ultrasound picture and keep looking at online nub shots and comparing etc . I haven't done that in two weeks and I cannot stop doing it today :shrug:
Like it would change something ... Which it won't but I can't help myself :nope:

I'm impatient for the ultrasound! But not for the baby to come! I do tht too go online and look for similar potty shots to the one I saw last time!

I have my anatomy scan the 6th! We've already paid for a private scan and was told girl but I'm excited to make sure its a girl on the 6th :haha:

I have my anatomy scan the 6th! We've already paid for a private scan and was told girl but I'm excited to make sure its a girl on the 6th :haha:

Awww , congratulations on you little princess :flower:
I feel like if they say it's a girl to me I am gonna need a proof later on also :haha:
But pretty much sure it's a boy :haha:

Yes, I'm very very impatient. And mad I didn't just get private to stop myself going loopy! :haha:

After two boys and this being last baby hearing "girl" was shocking :) so even after we got potty shots I still weekly google girl potty shots and compare :haha:

One more week! :happydance:

This pregnancy has gone by so fast but the last week or two has dragged - I'm too excited for the scan! I wonder if my intuition is right (I think it's a girl), but either way I'll be thrilled. :)

i have a dr appt on the 7th and hope that the dr uses his ultrasound machine in offica and we can tell then, doubt it since the machine is 20 years old and sucks, but its a hope, as far as to when we will have a gender scan the hospital likes to wait till your 20-25 week...if i have to wait that long im gonna go mad lol

i have a dr appt on the 7th and hope that the dr uses his ultrasound machine in offica and we can tell then, doubt it since the machine is 20 years old and sucks, but its a hope, as far as to when we will have a gender scan the hospital likes to wait till your 20-25 week...if i have to wait that long im gonna go mad lol

You can always pay for private scan :winkwink:
But hopefully they will look for you and see the gender . :hugs:

I had my anomaly scan today at 20+2 and there is no doubt we are having a little boy :) I haven't stopped smiling all day. Completely healthy too but I ended up being scanned for over 30 minutes because his head was so far in my pelvis!

I had my anomaly scan today at 20+2 and there is no doubt we are having a little boy :) I haven't stopped smiling all day. Completely healthy too but I ended up being scanned for over 30 minutes because his head was so far in my pelvis!

Congratulations , that's awesome :happydance::hugs:

You can always pay for private scan :winkwink:
But hopefully they will look for you and see the gender . :hugs:

i wish that was possable here..i live in a tiny town in the middle of nowhere and thats not offered here

Had my scan yesterday but the tech would not tell us the gender. It's against hospital policy. I knew that going in, but I'm still disappointed. I have to wait 2 more weeks for my OB to go over the report with me at my next regular appointment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->