Anyone else finding out gender around January 6th ?

I think I"m starting to get boy vibes. Not sure why though. This pregnancy is absolutely nothing like my son's. I feel really guilty but I think there may be a touch of gender disappointment in the beginning (if it's a boy) but I know I will definitely be over it long before the baby arrives. At least if it's a boy I will have absolutely everything I need clothes-wise. My babies are going to have been born roughly the same time of year so my second would fit into the correct seasonal clothes that are handed down from my son.

And I really hope the technician tells us the gender at the scan (they won't always do that) because our next appointment is on the 15th. I don't want to wait 2 weeks to find out the gender!

I also think this one is boy again , but I was sure with my son he was a girl :haha:
I don't think there in nothing wrong to feel little bit disappointed :hugs:
I know I was when the technician told me it looks like it's a boy . It was too soon tho so I don't count on it :shrug:
Of course we will love the baby no matter what so I don't think there is nothing wrong with gender preference :thumbup:
I hope you get your girl :hugs:
My mom told me she had a dream about delivery with each of us ( 3 kids ) and she said every dream was correct about what she was having . I had a dream about having scan and finding out it's a girl , it's not the same but I hope this prediction runs in family and I am gonna get my dream on the 6th ;)

Hey ladies!! I'm just 8 weeks pregnant with my 3rd baby and I won't be finding out gender till the baby's born but I wanted to let you all know that my first was a boy and my second was a girl and my pregnancies were IDENTICAL!! I was sooooooo sure I was having another boy and got a huge surprise when SHE was born!! I thought the entire time she was another boy but nope!! So there's always a chance things can go opposite of what you're thinking!!

Hey ladies!! I'm just 8 weeks pregnant with my 3rd baby and I won't be finding out gender till the baby's born but I wanted to let you all know that my first was a boy and my second was a girl and my pregnancies were IDENTICAL!! I was sooooooo sure I was having another boy and got a huge surprise when SHE was born!! I thought the entire time she was another boy but nope!! So there's always a chance things can go opposite of what you're thinking!!

Thank you and congrats on third baby ! :flower:
Did you stay team yellow with each of them ? :baby:

Hahaha It's definitely hard not to find out, but that surprise "It's A Boy!!" or "It's A Girl!!" At the very end is like, the best moments I have ever experienced!! I'm sure finding out through ultrasound would give the same type of rush but for me, I love to find out when I get to see and hold them!! So precious!!

Only 19 days till the 6th now :) (Or 20... or 18. Depending where you live :) )

The other night I dreamed we were having a boy. Up until this point all my dreams were about a girl. So now I'm confused! ha ha I hate how disappointed I felt during the dream. I mean, if something were to go wrong during the real scan I would feel so terrible that all I was concerned about was the gender. I just want a healthy baby!

I'm also hoping the technician will tell us at the scan. They don't always. If the technician doesn't tell us the gender we will have to wait another 2 weeks for my next OB appointment! I am so impatient!

The other night I dreamed we were having a boy. Up until this point all my dreams were about a girl. So now I'm confused! ha ha I hate how disappointed I felt during the dream. I mean, if something were to go wrong during the real scan I would feel so terrible that all I was concerned about was the gender. I just want a healthy baby!

I'm also hoping the technician will tell us at the scan. They don't always. If the technician doesn't tell us the gender we will have to wait another 2 weeks for my next OB appointment! I am so impatient!

I hope they tell you , how many weeks are you ?
I just hope I get more pleasant technician this time . The last one didn't seem very happy to do her job :coffee:

I just tried homemade baking soda gender test and it fizzed like crazy , that should mean boy :shrug:
I also posted my pictures of scan on ingender and most said girl but one said boy and it was the one that is suppose to be rarely wrong :shrug:
Plus my feeling of having a boy
Plus the technician told us it looks like a boy :shrug:
I guess we having a boy

I'm 17 weeks right now so I'll be 19 weeks when I have my scan. I didn't get a 12 week scan this time so I can't even try any of the nub and skull theories. I had a scan at 7 1/2 weeks but I forgot to ask what side the placenta was on. It LOOKED like it was on the left side which usually means girl, but I can't say for sure.

I'm 17 weeks right now so I'll be 19 weeks when I have my scan. I didn't get a 12 week scan this time so I can't even try any of the nub and skull theories. I had a scan at 7 1/2 weeks but I forgot to ask what side the placenta was on. It LOOKED like it was on the left side which usually means girl, but I can't say for sure.

I am pretty sure they should tell you at 19 weeks :thumbup:

I have my 20 week scan on 9th Jan :) second baby, they said at 14 week scan could be a girl and that's what I want so fingers crossed trying not to get my hopes up!! Already got an awesome little boy and a girl would just be perfect but so would a boy! X

I still feel like it's a boy but my whole family ( and even friends ) are sure it's a girl :D I have no idea why , even tho I told them the scan showed it's very much possible a boy :D I think they want me to have a girl even more than I do :D , can't wait for the 6th :D

Hello , I am expecting my second child and we should find out the gender on January 6th :happydance:
We are hoping for a girl but at our 13 week scan they told us it's more likely a boy :shrug:
It was too soon anyway so I still think there is a chance they can we wrong , and if not , my son will have buddy to play football with :thumbup:
I am very impatient and cannot wait for January to be here .
I thought it could be fun to guess what we having and try to let the time pass by faster together :haha:

So as I said , we are hoping for a girl but this whole pregnancy I had a feeling it's a boy . So I say ,this one is a boy :baby:

Anyone else out there ?:happydance:

Mine is the 10th! I can't wait I have two boys and it's wonderful but since this is my last I really want a girl I even think it might be a girl this is also going to be my first scan of the baby so I can't go off of past ones. Almost everyone thinks I am having a little girl but I guess we will have to wait and see! It's very tough waiting this out because I just so desperately wanna know what I am having! I will be happy either way as long as the baby is healthy but I won't lie I will be extremely disappointed to hear it if it is another boy because I have two boys and just dream of a little girl with all the cute and adorable clothes and things you can do with them. So you aren't alone in having a preference I honestly don't think there are many people out there that don't have a preference! I will anxiously be awaiting to hear what you find out! Good luck and Congratulations on baby! :hugs:

Wow , I didn't expect so many of you ! That's awesome
Good luck to all of us !
Those having second child , did you have a feeling what you having the first time and were you right ? I was sure my son was a girl :D so I hope I am also wrong this time thinking it's a boy :D
But everything happens for z reason a believe

I know you asked second timers but I am a third timer! I knew in my heart with my first he was a boy and was right all the way he is now 4! My second after that I swore up and down it was a girl and was totally wrong! Everything almost was different except like the first I didn't gain any weight and lost the entire time. This time everything is different for the first time I am gaining weight as I should and showing it's so exciting for me and can't wait to find out at my 20 wk scan which is the 10th of Jan! I think this one is a girl as well as do most of my friends! My parents want me to have another boy but I desperately want a girl especially since it's my final one that would just be a wonderful fulfilling feeling. Each time I have gotten something I wanted with my first I wanted a boy my second I always wanted a baby born in August cause it's the only month without holidays, my due date was September 1st but he was born August 12th! So out of both I got something I wanted this time I want a girl so maybe this time I will also get something I want since I have each other time who knows will keep updates though! :happydance:

Hello proud parent :) , thank you. , I hope you gonna get you girl this time . I am sure most parents of more than one child have dream to have the experience of having at least one of each :) . It very tough to wait for the scan but it's almost here . Sometimes I just feel like I just wanna know to be sure what to prepare for . I don't like looking at unisex stuff . Not that I would not buy it because it's unisex but I don't like the fact that if I like something blue or pink I am not sure which one to buy and also not knowing makes me look even more on pink stuff and wondering what if I would buy it :D , I even bought some pink stuff ... I know I am crazy right ?! :D but I kept the recipe :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->