Anyone else guilty of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

felix555

Reaction score
Buying Christmas gifts for you LO and then giving it before Christmas :dohh:

Another christmas gift bit the dust this morning when I decided to give it early. Today's casualty was Mr Potatohead.

Yes :haha:
My Mum used to do it with us too! I've resisted so far this year though... only a month to go I can do it!

I'm going to wrap them and hope that stops me! This is not the first ... or even second thing I've given him so far :blush:

I bought them a Ninja Turtles Bean bag chair from Kohls, and when it came in the mail I thought it was too small, so left it in the box by the door intending to return it. Well, Colton found it, drug it over to me, and that was that. LOL. He loves the thing. So they got it early, even though I wouldn't have even kept it if it weren't for that.

I did buy a Teasmade for my Mum earlier in the year with the intention of keeping it for Christmas, I was too excited and the box was a little scuffed so I used it as an excuse and gave her it there and then :haha:

I'm mean so...nope lol! I've been seriously tempted but have managed to resist so far.

I'm also a meany. I never have given Christmas presents early

Sort of, i went to lidl to buy wooden food for Micah's Christmas presents which are safely hidden away, but I did pick up some threading beads while I was there because they're just so cute and gave him them straight away!

Sort of, i went to lidl to buy wooden food for Micah's Christmas presents which are safely hidden away, but I did pick up some threading beads while I was there because they're just so cute and gave him them straight away!

Ah is this the stuff that's at lidl at the moment? I went on Tuesday to get some wooden blocks but then ended up buying another train set to replace the brio set I bought him for Christmas .... and then gave him when he was ill a couple of weeks ago! I'm a disaster :haha:

Haha no, im such a cruel mummy! He has to wait until christmas day! OH used to open his on Xmas eve (evening) at his Mums.. Im even evil enough to not let him do that! Haha x

I've not given her anything, but I've let her play with a few things I bought, and then I put them away for Christmas. She's only 18 months so she forgets LOL

Ah is this the stuff that's at lidl at the moment? I went on Tuesday to get some wooden blocks but then ended up buying another train set to replace the brio set I bought him for Christmas .... and then gave him when he was ill a couple of weeks ago! I'm a disaster :haha:

Haha yes that's the stuff! I wanted to buy it all!

If it was down to DH DS would have all his gifts already! The only one I've decided to give early is Planes 2 DVD when we get it, it was supposed to be his Christmas Eve gift but he hasn't seen the film since the summer and most of his presents are fire and rescue planes things so I need him to get addicted to the film before Christmas so he gets excited to see his presents :haha:

I do this! Simply because I think 'he's too young to understand Christmas so he might as well have it now' however I've done this a few time oooops.

Then .... I go and buy something else to replce it for Christmas haha.

So guilty of this.

Gave them Sleeping Beauty dvd a few weeks ago and Peter Pan DVD yesterday.

Yeah we gave him a Bertie bus after he ended up in a&e a couple of weeks ago. He was so good and well behaved, we thought he deserved a good treat for being so brave in the middle of the night.

Iv also bought a book for his christmas, then we went for lunch, the meal was taking forever to come and he was getting restless so I read him it and let him look and the pictures. It's now wrapped up for christmas morning:blush:

No I must be a meany as I don't do this at all. I love seeing a ton of toys on Christmas for him to open!

i get tempted but i just keep imagining their faces xmas morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back