Anyone else have a night time baby?

Sovereign

Reaction score
Is anyone else's baby quite quiet during the day and then kicks the hell out of you when its night time?! LO is relatively quiet in the day, wakes up a bit in the evening and then as soon as I get into bed WHAMO the party starts!! I been asleep all afternoon cos I was that shattered!:rofl:

Mines an early morning (i.e 7.00) and early evening baby. It just gently wriggles at night. So cute - feels like little butterflies when I vaguely wake in the night!!

yes! I'm the same - I think it's because that's when I am most quiet - all of a sudden bump wakes up and wants to play football with my insides :D

Yep, she starts around 11 and goes to about 1:30. And then I wake up around 8am and she goes again

meee too, do you reckon it's an indication of they'll be like when they're born too??? lol x x

I've heard that their sleeping and waking pattern will be the same after birth. My baby goes nuts when I sit down after work, and usually falls asleep soon after I lay down in bed. Generally, he's active whenever I'm resting.

I've got a night time baby too! Seems to be most active after dinner and around 11.30ish at night. I don't really feel much during the day - just a bit in the morning, then bubs goes off to sleep!

Mine used to be until about 2/3 weeks ago ... shes become a hell of a lot more actuve during the daytime and its pretty even now

Sounds just like Abby! I will only feel her 3 or 4 times in the day! It gets to 11pm and she doesnt bloody stop!! She goes crazy and it can be really painful :( She goes for about 2 or 3 hours!!

Yeah! more so at night than the day... but when LO is active during the day it hurts because my bump gets bashed into the desk! :rofl:

My bub used to be so active when I woke up and when i'd get into bed. Was entertaining!

ive got a nocturnal baby to! generally starts at 9/10pm and goes for several hours, then starts again about 5am. I am struggling to get much sleep at night partly due to baby moving but getting bigger and uncomfortable as well, also a snoring husband. Having a 19 month old toddler who generally is sleeping very little during the day i am really tired. i love feeling the little monkey wriggle, but wish that i could catch up on a few hours. heaven knows ill need it all the more when i have got a newborn and 22 month old and daddy is back at work in january!

11pm?? What's that? I don't think I have seen past 10pm for months! Fortunately LO is most active about 8-9pm when I'm on the sofa. I either don't get as much action at night or i don't notice it!

And he/she usually starts again on the drive in to work.... thanks to the godawful Deerfoot Trail in Calgary!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->