• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else in 2WW right after m/c before af?

I think i have a bfp, But not 100 percent sure yet.:wacko: do these look promising?

Attachments

• IMG_11291221.jpg
    IMG_11291221.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_11341221.jpg
    IMG_11341221.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_11631221.jpg
    IMG_11631221.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 8
  • Untitled1221.jpg
    Untitled1221.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 8
I can't really see a line on the first two but the 3rd and 4th photos I can see lines :-D I'm on my phone so it's not the best :)

I can see lines on the first and second now :-D I zoomed in. Definitely a BFP!

Really?!?! You think so??? I dont know what to think, I mean I see a line, but it takes 10-15min before it shows up :shrug:

I really need to get an frer, these things are junk lol. Hubby took my credit card too but as soon as he gets home im going!!

have u tested?

Definitely a BFP Armywife! OMG totally exciting! Don't worry it will get darker!

I'm obsessing over my tests now too! I had a pink line but it was under the test strip so I just think it was where the dye goes if you get me! Can you have pink in there though if it's a BFN?

I got some Frers will try those in the morning! Thanks for the dust Meli, how are you babe? x

Definitely a BFP Armywife! OMG totally exciting! Don't worry it will get darker!

I'm obsessing over my tests now too! I had a pink line but it was under the test strip so I just think it was where the dye goes if you get me! Can you have pink in there though if it's a BFN?

I got some Frers will try those in the morning! Thanks for the dust Meli, how are you babe? x

Thanks hope it is a bfp! I get paranoid too because of the m/c so I am obsessing if the line is getting darker or not.

I did have that too, The test strip was white, but on the side was pink :shrug: I dont know what it would mean.

Cant wait to hear for your results tomorrow!!! Be so nice to have someone else to be bump buddies with who understands.

Hubby said we are going shopping tomorrow for sure, so I guess i will pick some up then, and take one when we get home.. So wont be fmu, itll be EEU-Early Evening Urine lol:haha:

Yeah, I really hope so! Fx!

Hey, if I was you I'd pee in a cup with the FMU and save it for when you get home! Good luck! x x

Good Idea!!! lol Ill save my pee :loo: Would it still give an accurate read you think?? well even if not, ill still try! oh and maybe ill just do another with my cheapies.

9dpo I had bfn's not even i hint of a line.
10dpo is when i started getting funny tests, I am 11dpo today.

Haha, well I did some research on poas.com:

37. Can I still use pee that's been sitting in a cup for several hours?

hCG (pregnancy hormone) does break down and dissipate from urine once it leaves the body. It has a half-life of 24 hours, meaning the total amount will be cut in half for every day it sits out. If you are testing very early when only a small amount of hCG is present to begin with, that half might make a difference (for example, 25 mIU/mL of hCG will be detected with any early pregnancy test. By the time that pee sits out for a day, it has only 12.5 mIU/mL left, and only a very sensitive test may detect it.)

However, most women aren't peeing in cups and leaving it around for days; most women just want to save their FMU (or other concentrated urine) to be used later in the day (may need to purchase an HPT, want to wait for darling dearest to get home from work, may pee in a cup out of preference and then get distracted by a toddler doing a serious number on the poor kitty before you get the chance to dip the test, etc. All very common scenarios.) A few hours is unlikely to make a serious difference in the amount of hCG in your urine, so it's fine to use older pee. Putting your pee in the fridge will also slow the breakdown of the hormone, but I will disavow all knowledge of this suggestion in the event that your husband is grossed out by its proximity to his leftover pizza.

SOOOOO, if you're only gonna be a few hours, stick the pee in the fridge! Sorted!

Yeah, my three tests (hmmm) that I have done today have all been BFN, no line at all, just weird pink bit under the test strip but nothing at all in the test window! Just have to wait till tomorrow really! I'm not holding out much hope but it's reassuring to know you had BFNs at 9dpo and then a result the next day! x x

Congrats Armywife, I hope they get darker for you! I also hope we get some more BFPs!

Haha, well I did some research on poas.com:

37. Can I still use pee that's been sitting in a cup for several hours?

hCG (pregnancy hormone) does break down and dissipate from urine once it leaves the body. It has a half-life of 24 hours, meaning the total amount will be cut in half for every day it sits out. If you are testing very early when only a small amount of hCG is present to begin with, that half might make a difference (for example, 25 mIU/mL of hCG will be detected with any early pregnancy test. By the time that pee sits out for a day, it has only 12.5 mIU/mL left, and only a very sensitive test may detect it.)

However, most women aren't peeing in cups and leaving it around for days; most women just want to save their FMU (or other concentrated urine) to be used later in the day (may need to purchase an HPT, want to wait for darling dearest to get home from work, may pee in a cup out of preference and then get distracted by a toddler doing a serious number on the poor kitty before you get the chance to dip the test, etc. All very common scenarios.) A few hours is unlikely to make a serious difference in the amount of hCG in your urine, so it's fine to use older pee. Putting your pee in the fridge will also slow the breakdown of the hormone, but I will disavow all knowledge of this suggestion in the event that your husband is grossed out by its proximity to his leftover pizza.

SOOOOO, if you're only gonna be a few hours, stick the pee in the fridge! Sorted!

Yeah, my three tests (hmmm) that I have done today have all been BFN, no line at all, just weird pink bit under the test strip but nothing at all in the test window! Just have to wait till tomorrow really! I'm not holding out much hope but it's reassuring to know you had BFNs at 9dpo and then a result the next day! x x

Wow thanks! informative!

Ya i def had bfn's only up until yesterday 10dpo. I hope tomorrow the pink starts coming up to the top for you!!!
Im worried mine might be evaps since they take forever to show.....usually about 10-20min But they do seem to have color to them....idk:shrug:

Apparently if it has pink in, it's deffo not an evap! They look really good to me, it's hard not to worry because of what we've been through but I'm really confident about your results! x x x

In really confident they are bfps too! There's no way you would get an evap on every test you take. So happy for you!

I'm still waiting for af to appear or ovulation. I'm going to test tomorrow but I know it will be negative. I really thought my body would go back to normal quickly, I was just over 5 weeks, it was natural, bleeding lasted 7 days, HCG disappeared quickly...Grrrr. Such a strange feeling wanting to see blood everytime you go to the toilet. Last time I was in tears.. Now I want it.

In really confident they are bfps too! There's no way you would get an evap on every test you take. So happy for you!

I'm still waiting for af to appear or ovulation. I'm going to test tomorrow but I know it will be negative. I really thought my body would go back to normal quickly, I was just over 5 weeks, it was natural, bleeding lasted 7 days, HCG disappeared quickly...Grrrr. Such a strange feeling wanting to see blood everytime you go to the toilet. Last time I was in tears.. Now I want it.

Sorry Pink:hugs: Me and you are very similar in our m/c. I was over 5wks too and bled for 7days....I just o'd late.

I'm really hoping you are pregnant and thats why there nothing is happening :)
But i know what you mean too, You wanna know either way so you can move on to the next cycle.
Hopefully tomorrow you get a bfp!

BFN for me on a ic and a FRER, sat here in tears, guess I have to get ready for my Christmas AF. Got a positive at 10dpo with my angel, I deffo think I'm out!

Good luck Pinkemily x x

I'm so sorry Jasmine :-(

I have a very very light line. Which would be good if I hadn't fallen back to sleep for an hour and forgotten about it. I've counted that one out and started again.

Another faint line.
First one
https://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o24/pink_princess_emily/62D3504E-A5C5-4279-811F-B765FA01950D-3177-00000343EBF5CC52.jpg

Both together
https://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o24/pink_princess_emily/46A6C471-1F9F-4FBF-9FCB-FAE75711BB00-3177-00000343F088B207.jpg

Can you see them?

No idea :wacko: I didn't think I had ovulated. I'm guessing it was around the 11th when we BD. We haven't done it much, I kind of lost interest keeping up with the bding and started temping for a week until Olly started waking up at 5 in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->