Anyone else in 2WW right after m/c before af?

OOh exciting Armywife! ow many dpo are you? I just read on twoweekwait.com same thing happened to someone else and they tested the next day it was a bfp, don't wanna get your hopes up just in case but looks promising! x x x

I am 10dpo. I am gonna take another test later this morning and hopefully get a better read! trying to stay calm........ :wohoo:

The line seems kinda close to the edge...idk:shrug: lol and it took awhile to show.

hopefully the next test is a quick bfp. Getting lots of right side twinges

Attachments

• IMG_1125.jpg
    IMG_1125.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 13
I definitely see a line... it does look a little close to the edge but, maybe that was some kinda manufacturing error?

My fingers crossed for you!... I am only 7 days dpo and trying to hold off testing till Monday when 11 days dpo

Oh my goodness Armywife im soo excited for you!! It does look close to the edge but i don't know what to look out for, ive never had a bfp with those tests before. Good Luck for tomorrow.

i took another one with my next pee since i have a lot of ic's and this is what i got....stil not sure.....

Attachments

• IMG_1128new.jpg
    IMG_1128new.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1131new.jpg
    IMG_1131new.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 13
I have those same ICs ArmyWife and that's right where my BFP showed up!!! The first one you posted does look a little close to the edge, very wierd, but the second test is dead on. So excited for you!! I hope its the real thing

The second lot look perfect, I can see a line on both, I'm getting excited, eek! x x x

Pretty crazy, We only dtd twice. one time was 3days before O and one was right after pos opk!
Doctors will love me since i dont have an lmp, just a m/c. And I dont really think i can use my m/c date because I o'd late.....:shrug:

Eeeek I can see those lines!! I'm so happy for you ArmyWife!

Do you know your o date? You can use this:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/due-date-calculator.php

I'm so happy that at least one of us has a bfp!!! Congrats x x x

Thanks everyone! I'm still not convinced yet lol....I mean im pretty sure I am but I would just like a more defined line. So I plan on waiting to tell hubby either tonight or tomorrow morning , when i get a more defined line.

Jasmine-thank you! I hope we get more bfps out of this group!! , i need a buddy if i am preg.!! and its nice to be buddies with someone who has gone through the same heartache as me.
My O date is Dec. 10th. So my edd from that is Sept 2nd i believe.

Yeah, I know what u mean, I'd probably wait to tell oh until I was sure but it looks pretty definite to me! Hope you can get some buddies from this thread too including me, 1st tri would be scary after m/c on our own! Fx and congratulations for your new September bean, yipeeeeee x x x

Congrats Armywife!!!! That is a beautiful line. I hope this is your rainbow baby. :hugs:

Congrats ArmyWife, I am excited to see the lines get darker!

9DPO BFN, too early but it's still a good way of getting your hopes down gently I guess! Temp shot up today to highest it's ever been but can you have a sharp rise just before AF comes I think? Anyway, I'm 50/50 as to whether she'll come. x x x

The line seems kinda close to the edge...idk:shrug: lol and it took awhile to show.

hopefully the next test is a quick bfp. Getting lots of right side twinges

Okay, I'm not sure if I'm going a bit (more) mental but now I think the same thing has happened with my test, went back to look at it and there is a super faint blurry pink line but kind of in the wrong place!

I'm not getting my hopes up but it's kind of weird! I'll test again tomorrow and see where I'm at! Bloody tww! x x x Link below shows this cycle and miscarriage cycle x

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2660af

UPDATE: Don't think my line was anything to get excited over now as it was underneath the test strip! Just done another test BFN but it was like 5th MU! Hmmm, does this make me an addict?

Fingers crossed for another bfp jasmine. I'm still waiting for af to show her ugly face. Who's betting it will turn up on Christmas Day.

Armywife,
:thumbup: STATUS STATUS PLEASE! Do tell today's POAS results!! :thumbup:
:dust:

jasmine,

:dust::dust::dust:

Im still kind of confused lol but another faint :bfp: I just wish i could get one more defined!! I was going to buy a digi but dh took my debit card, so i will have to get one tonight or tomorrow.

I tested at 5am and got a white line, no color. I retested at 7am with 2 dip sticks this time and got a faint faint faint :bfp: Dh saw it too, Ill post them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->