• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else in 2WW right after m/c before af?

Ok ladies!

12 dpo and I caved. Used a FRER tonight with end of the day urine and faintly saw a line....VERY faint. Almost sure I was seeing things so I had dh look and he saw it too! He even pointed it out and he has no idea where the line should be at. I told him it could be an evap line and to not get too excited. I will test tomorrow with fmu and that will give us a more accurate result. Wish me luck!

YAY!! Good luck bbanner!! :happydance:

Hey ladies, I just wanted to let you know I'm wishing you luck! I'm taking a break from thinking about all this and trying to heal my hurting heart a bit. The BFN and AF's appearance made my mc all to fresh. I hope you guys get your rainbow babies!

:hugs: Sending you lots of hugs Red. If you ever need to chat, you know where i am :thumbup: :hugs:

pinkemily: how ya feeling today ?!? :)

Im ok thanks ArmyWife. The boobs have stopped aching. I had another negative test this morning. Just wish af would hurry up now, if its going to come then it needs to hurry up! My energy levels have been really low today, not sure if that's because af is coming or possibly because LO had me up at 6am :sleep: Ive been quite emotional today too, i had an arguement with OH, he can be so horrible sometimes.

How are you doing?

I'm doing so-so lol. Kinda the same boat with you. LO got up at 6am, so pretty exhausted and took another test this morning, bfn.
And Dh and I got into it last night too ! :) He was being insensitive but i was being overly emotional lol.

Today we went over to grandma and grandpas and since being home I am getting lots of cramping all over. Kind of in my lower back too. Trying not to get too excited. I just want to know either way, either hurry up af, or come on bfp. Tww seems sooo long and so stressful lol.

Cheers :drunk: i need a drink lol

Looks like AF came flying in full force a couple hours after my bfn. I'm doing ok, just looking at the bright side and glad my body is back to normal. I'm ready for ov already! New years should be fun! Good luck ladies! I'll still stick around to see any BFPs.

Oh by the way, I have been using this fun app on my phone since the miscarriage. Its called period tracker. It tells you when you are fertile and when to expect af. You can put in you cycle length and it calculates everything. You can track which days you BD and put all your symptoms and other notes. I love it!

I used to write it all down so I could give the doctor correct info but this does it all for me. So nice!

Oh by the way, I have been using this fun app on my phone since the miscarriage. Its called period tracker. It tells you when you are fertile and when to expect af. You can put in you cycle length and it calculates everything. You can track which days you BD and put all your symptoms and other notes. I love it!

I used to write it all down so I could give the doctor correct info but this does it all for me. So nice!

oooo thanks!!!! i need that!!!!!!!!!!!

Just downloaded it! what a sweet app.. I love I can put in all my symptoms for each day, that would be nice if I had this with LO, I could go back and look at what i had with him

..good bye good ole calender and pen lol.

Bbanner & Jasmine,

Thanks for your input on my o day. So, if Dec 17 is my O day, then today Dec 18 is 1DPO, correct?

We bd’d Dec 13 night, Dec 14 night, Dec 16 morning, and Dec 16 at night. I hope I catch the egg! I wish we would have bd’d last night Dec 17, since you say that’s my O day, but I was too tired :sleep:

TMI: Today I had some old brown spotting on my pantyliner…WTH is that all about??

Bbanner,

Sorry af came…You’ve got a great attitude. I will remember your words if af comes for me at the end of the month..and she probably will…

Red,

Totally understand why you want to take a break from thinking about all this...

Armywife,

Sex dreams, hummmm? I think I may know what you’re talking about…. I seem to get those about once or twice a year, when I am stressed. Hoping this follows your pattern and it’s signaling your bfp!!

Bbanner & Jasmine,

Thanks for your input on my o day. So, if Dec 17 is my O day, then today Dec 18 is 1DPO, correct?

We bd’d Dec 13 night, Dec 14 night, Dec 16 morning, and Dec 16 at night. I hope I catch the egg! I wish we would have bd’d last night Dec 17, since you say that’s my O day, but I was too tired :sleep:

TMI: Today I had some old brown spotting on my pantyliner…WTH is that all about??

Bbanner,

Sorry af came…You’ve got a great attitude. I will remember your words if af comes for me at the end of the month..and she probably will…

Thanks! I think I have had too much going on at work to really worry about symptoms and thinking about if I was preggo or not. Still bummed, but would rather look at it in a positive perspective.

You should be good with all the BDing you did. You could have Ovulated on the 16th, but I would go with the 17th. Better to be behind in DPO than ahead. So if you count the 17th as O day then today you would be 1 DPO. FXed for you!

Have any of you tried fertility friend? It's a website for charting temperatures but it also has a great app as well. I've tracked every single period since I started TTC with it and it's so nice. It also has all the symptoms and a place for note taking. The period tracker sounds like a good route if you're not going to temp but I can't tell you how nice it is to know exactly when you O each month. By temping, checking cervical position and texture, and watching CM, I never have to guess. Plus it's way cheaper than OPKs.

Sorry about AF Bbanner. At least you seem to be looking on the positive side. I'm feeling better lately but I wish AF would hurry up and quit. Im ready to try again.

Army and Pink: I hope you get out of limbo soon! I hated it there! We should hang out in the next 2ww. :)

Meli: sounds like you're set up pretty good with your BD timing. Let us know how it goes!

I would use fertility friend if I temped, but unfortunately I have a weird work schedule that changes all the time so it would be hard for me to temp at the same time every morning. Some days I am working mornings, sometimes evenings, and even some overnights. I use OPKs and track CM and was able to get pregnant the first cycle trying with that. Hopefully it helps again and works fast.

9dpo- Bfn...I figured too early yet. But last night I had some aches on my right side again, moreso whenever i laid on my stomach. And gassy this morning :) other than that i feel good....not feeling pregnant really but still trying to remain hopeful.

hows everyone else?

Red: Def. be in the next 2ww together :) its nice talking with other ladies who have unfortuntaly been through the same thing.

One thing that makes me hopeful is being extra fertile that months after m/c, so if not now there is always next cycle. :)

I'm so sorry about af arriving bbanner :-(

I'm using fertility friend, I'm trying to temp, didn't manage to this morning because Olly was up at 5.15.

I have a feeling af is on its way, I have strong period type cramping tonight.

I'm sorry too Bbanner, like you say though you can move on from it now and ttc gave you focus while waiting for AF to arrive, still annoying though!

Pinkemily, I had AF cramping the day my period was due when I had dd, I could have sworn AF was coming so am hoping she doesnt show for you x

Red,

Thanks for the info about ff; depending how things go, I may start temping if I don’t get a bfp by March. I’m only 2dpo, but already feeling like I won’t be getting a bfp this month. Yesterday I had some brown spotting, the same spotting that I had at the very end of my mc bleeding…and seeing a little brown spotting today again.

Army,

Still keeping everything crossed for your bfp!!!

Pink,

fx that af doesn’t arrive!!

Thanks Jasmine and Meli, no sign yet! Not sure when to test next, getting fed up of seeing negatives. Its now been 35 days since MC and im getting really impatient grrr.

Im not sure if I have a bfp or not! Im trying not to get too excited in case its not. I peed at 4am, took a test waited 5 min saw nothing , so i went back to bed. Now its 5:30am , i went back to look and i kinda see a line now. But the line seems like it might be in the wrong place?? lol idk

OOh exciting Armywife! ow many dpo are you? I just read on twoweekwait.com same thing happened to someone else and they tested the next day it was a bfp, don't wanna get your hopes up just in case but looks promising! x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->