• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else in 2WW right after m/c before af?

5dpo today and still can't sleep :headspin: :) I woke up 3 times to pee last night and my right side still aches.

I really hope we get some bfp's from here, we could really use it ! Please please mr. storky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :xmas6:

5dpo today and still can't sleep :headspin: :) I woke up 3 times to pee last night and my right side still aches.

I really hope we get some bfp's from here, we could really use it ! Please please mr. storky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :xmas6:

Yay!!! Fingers and toes crossed!!

I think I'm going to test again tomorrow and then leave it and wait to see if af appears this weekend. If I did ovulate when we had 4 days off bding then my period will be due around the 20th.

My energy has disappeared today, that's usually a sign that af is coming but I've been feeling a few twitches in my belly this evening, I also felt nauseous and faint in the shower and I'm really thirsty tonight (I was thirsty with my last pregnancy) I could just be feeling a bit off today though so not getting my hopes up. I refuse to get my hopes up.

I think I'm going to test again tomorrow and then leave it and wait to see if af appears this weekend. If I did ovulate when we had 4 days off bding then my period will be due around the 20th.

My energy has disappeared today, that's usually a sign that af is coming but I've been feeling a few twitches in my belly this evening, I also felt nauseous and faint in the shower and I'm really thirsty tonight (I was thirsty with my last pregnancy) I could just be feeling a bit off today though so not getting my hopes up. I refuse to get my hopes up.

I know your cycle may be a bit off, so is your period supposed to be this weekend or the 20th?

It's supposed to be this weekend if its my usual cycle, 28-31 days. If my cycles are off then it could be the weekend after. I usually get a lot of cm when I ovulate. I've been bding that often that I've not noticed any. I just have a feeling ive missed it. I'll be on my 3rd day of tempting tomorrow, I'm hoping that will help me understand my body.

It's supposed to be this weekend if its my usual cycle, 28-31 days. If my cycles are off then it could be the weekend after. I usually get a lot of cm when I ovulate. I've been bding that often that I've not noticed any. I just have a feeling ive missed it. I'll be on my 3rd day of tempting tomorrow, I'm hoping that will help me understand my body.

good you have been bd'ing often:thumbup: Well hopefully its not due til next weekend because then you would just have been testing too early.

I would of missed my O for sure if i wouldn't have been using opks. And i was actually gonna about to stop taking them cuz i was so sick of getting bfn , luckily i didnt stop, i just o'd very late.

I may take a test in the morning, I am 6dpo tomorrow, i know it'll probably be a bfn, but i dont know if i can resist the temptation

If af shows up I'll treat myself to some opks for Christmas :haha:

I tested again this morning and got a bfn but I have sore breasts today. Strange. No signs of af yet, I'm ready and waiting for her!

If af shows up I'll treat myself to some opks for Christmas :haha:

I tested again this morning and got a bfn but I have sore breasts today. Strange. No signs of af yet, I'm ready and waiting for her!

well i hope she stands you up and never comes! :winkwink:

Took a ic, bfn..lol. Too early to test, but i couldnt fight it any longer.
6dpo today and symptoms seem to be fading a bit as I didnt have any trouble sleeping last night:nope: kinda bummed me out being so comfy!! lol
I do still feel twinges here and there.

I hope so too, aslong as I bet a bfp though.

Atleast you don't have it niggling away at the back of your head. Hope you have an uncomfortable nights sleep tonight :haha:

Sending :dust: to you all. We need a bfp! Atleast one person needs a bfp in here this month!

Good luck everyone, I'm really hoping someone gets a bfp too, so there's hope! My af is due Boxing day, was going to test Christmas Day but this could potentially ruin the day! So I'll either test Christmas Eve or Boxing day but it seems to good to true to get one then! x

Good luck everyone, I'm really hoping someone gets a bfp too, so there's hope! My af is due Boxing day, was going to test Christmas Day but this could potentially ruin the day! So I'll either test Christmas Eve or Boxing day but it seems to good to true to get one then! x

Good luck to you too!! whats boxing day?

:dust:

Good luck to you too Jasmine :)

My breasts are still sore (even more than this morning) and I might have taken another test... It was bfn again :-(

Good luck to you too Jasmine :)

My breasts are still sore (even more than this morning) and I might have taken another test... It was bfn again :-(

Do you get really sore boobs before af usually?

I am feeling crampy. I crawled around the floor with lo and played hide and seek and after while, my right side started aching. Hope it means something lol.. and not that I am just getting old lol :jo:

Well for me it is 31 days since my miscarriage and other than spotting on cd 21 no signs of af but afraid to test and see a bfn my cycle before miscarriage was 27 days so im tryibg to wait until im 2weeks after my normal cycle since it seems alot of woman seem to get there first af approx 6 weeks after miscarriage

Good luck to you too!! whats boxing day?

:dust:

Day after Christmas, 26th December, OMG I didn't know you didn't celebrate that in the US! Crazy! Tbf we don't do much really! x x

Yeah over here we just have Xmas eve- Dec 24th (Don't do anything really but alot stores etc are closed.) And then Xmas Day and that's it.
What do people traditionally do on boxing day?

I am joining too! I had a positive OPK on the 13th... so I am definitely in my wait. Starting to symptom spot already, lol. Like Jasmine I will also be testing either Christmas Eve or Boxing Day. (Also in Canada)

Hope we all get some good news soon!

Hi Jasmine, Armywife, Maze, Pink, Bbanner, and anybody else I may have missed…

Gl, fx and baby dust to all of us! I'm barely 1-2dpo. af should come 12/30 if I didn't catch the egg (boo!). I bought some early preg tests that supposedly can detect preg 5 days b4 af is due, so I will probably test around dec 25 also. I will try to hang on a few more days b4 testing, to test closer to 12/30, but I know myself, I have not one iota of patience in me.

Sorry Pink! I know how you feel too! 4 weeks from tonight I found out I was going to miscarry. I miscarried 4 weeks ago Sunday. Do you know when you ovulated?? Are you sure AF is coming this weekend?? I ovulated 17 days after my miscarriage so things could be pushed back for you too. AF is due next wednesday for me assuming I have a 14 day LP.

Glad you are feeling better Red! Hang in there!

9DPO today and still not much going on. A few small twinges and cramps here and there, but nothing to distinguish if it is different from AF approaching or implantation. One thing I had happen to me that I thought was weird was I sneezed a ton with my last pregnancy, like 2-3 times a day. I had a sneezing fit the other night and hoped it was pregnancy sneezing. I have switched taking my OPKs from night to morning to see if I get a positive from hCG....sneaky way of estimating a BFP. I have 5 left so I will take those and when I run out I will be 15DPO and by then I should know if AF is coming or not. HOPEFULLY NOT!!!

Good luck ladies!

Hey bbanner,

I love your “sneaky” idea. I never thought of that! I think I’ll do that too, since I have tons and tons of the cheapie Dollar Tree OPK’s. It’s way cheaper than using preg tests! What dpo did you start testing with the OPK’s?

I am joining too! I had a positive OPK on the 13th... so I am definitely in my wait. Starting to symptom spot already, lol. Like Jasmine I will also be testing either Christmas Eve or Boxing Day. (Also in Canada)

Hope we all get some good news soon!

what kind of symptoms so far ?!?!?! i got my pos. opk on the 10th and had some major cramping right after O for two days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->