• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else in 2WW right after m/c before af?

what kind of symptoms so far ?!?!?! i got my pos. opk on the 10th and had some major cramping right after O for two days.

My breasts are starting to fill in again, with those little twinges at the sides. Very slight cramping and zings as well as fatigue. I am also ridiculously emotional but that could be the holidays!

It's so hard not to symptom spot.

I have really sensitive tests though, they pick up 10 miU so I am hoping I'd get an accurate result even if I test a couple of days before A/F is due.... I'd love to test on X-mas eve and wrap the test up for my OH.

Armywife: no my boobs don't usually get sore before af, they are actually aching right now. Ive had a few light cramps today too, they are the type i get before af though. Wondering when i should test next.

Usually on Boxing day the big sales start, a bit like black Friday. We have a big family get together with my dads family, its great fun.

Hi Meli, good luck to you too! I have no patience either :D I bought 10 tests off ebay and im quickly working my way through them :s

what kind of symptoms so far ?!?!?! i got my pos. opk on the 10th and had some major cramping right after O for two days.

I have really sensitive tests though, they pick up 10 miU so I am hoping I'd get an accurate result even if I test a couple of days before A/F is due.... I'd love to test on X-mas eve and wrap the test up for my OH.

Hi Maze,
I've had the cramping too, I'm hoping it's a really good sign for us! I really would love to test Christmas Eve and wrap up the test too! I hope at least one of us ladies on here gets to do that, we can't have this magical timing with all bad luck, come on everyone, baby duuusssssssttttttttt sent from our gorgeous angels!!!:dust::dust::dust:
Love Jas x x x

P.s Hey Meli, good to see you here! Good luck chick! x x x

Oh yeah, Boxing Day is ace! It's a public holiday in Britain, yeah we normally go spend money in the sales, eat loads, maybe go for pub food and drinks! Love it! You guys get Thanksgiving which looks amazing! I wish Britain did that! x

That's such a lovely thing to do wrapping the tests up.

I forgot to say, as well as the sore boobs and af type pains i had a bit of an emotional moment in the car this morning. I was driving to the supermarket with LO and we were listening to Disney music and a couple of times i got choked up and had to try my hardest not to cry :wacko: i didnt realise that 'I Want to be Like you' from the Jungle Book was so emotional :haha: and don't get me started on Thomas O'Malley the ally cat!! :dohh:

Is anyone elses OH fed up of symptom spotting? I don't bother talking to OH about it now.

I forgot to say, as well as the sore boobs and af type pains i had a bit of an emotional moment in the car this morning. I was driving to the supermarket with LO and we were listening to Disney music and a couple of times i got choked up and had to try my hardest not to cry :wacko: i didnt realise that 'I Want to be Like you' from the Jungle Book was so emotional :haha: and don't get me started on Thomas O'Malley the ally cat!! :dohh:

Is anyone elses OH fed up of symptom spotting? I don't bother talking to OH about it now.

lol awwwwww :cry: :hugs: Jungle Book. I'm right there with ya Pink. This sales rep women called me today and I broke down and started crying lol...I dont know why. Then I was watching tv and started crying at this dog that was sick...it was quite sad though.

Boxing day sounds fun! I thought it had something to do with people boxing:haha::dohh:

And DH tunes me out alot :paper: So i babble on about my symptoms and he just goes " ya, uh ya, ah ha, yep"

lol awwwwww :cry: :hugs: Jungle Book. I'm right there with ya Pink. This sales rep women called me today and I broke down and started crying lol...I dont know why. Then I was watching tv and started crying at this dog that was sick...it was quite sad though.

Boxing day sounds fun! I thought it had something to do with people boxing:haha::dohh:

And DH tunes me out alot :paper: So i babble on about my symptoms and he just goes " ya, uh ya, ah ha, yep"

Aww bless you Pink emily, that's so cute! I'm exactly the same, my latest embarrassing welling up and trying not to cry is either at the ASDA Christmas advert about how Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without 'mum' and the Heinz tomato soup advert on nick Jr, which doesn't even have that much sentiment at all other than liking hot soup on cold weather! I've mentioned those cos I can see you're in Cheshire and you'll realise just how sad that is! :haha:

Oh my DH is always tuning me out too, it drives me bonkers! He'll agree when he isn't supposed to though and then I act all hurt! Hehe, see us girls always get the last laugh in the end! x x x

Armywife: Haha, what did the sales rep say? Id probably cry at the sick dog. I cry at anything to do with weddings, old people, kids and animals :haha:

Glad im not the only one with the OH problem :haha: tbh i do turn off when he starts going on about cars and laws regarding cars/lorrys (hes a traffic cop)

Jasmine: The asda advert is really emotional. I laugh everytime she sits on the poof (stool thing) though. Thats exactly what it used to be like at my Grannys, everyone at different levels. Ive not seen the Heinz one. Im going to keep my eye out for some more haha

My dh thinks I spend way too much time on this site when I’m home (little does he know I’m also on at break and lunchtime lol) He should be thanking his lucky stars that I can come to this site to vent and commiserate-- there is no way in heck he would be interested in the intricacies and complexities of my cycle, ttc, etc. This site takes the place of me talking his ear off! I know I would drive him crazy-I’m already driving myself there! Like Jasmine said, he tunes out and just responds “huh” and “yes”. Eventually he’ll say it at the wrong time, and then I get mad and say “see, you’re not even listening to me!” I like to harass him like that sometimes LOL

I think that's a great idea--to wrap up the BFP! Even if I dont get it for Xmas, when I DO get it, I think I'll do that..!

ok ladies..sorry if this is a stupid question...but I just want to make sure that I'm doing this correctly:

fmu on Dec 15 is the first day that I got a positive opk. These opk's say that means that I will o within 24-48 hours. I also tested fmu on dec 16, and again got a positive opk. December 17 is the first day that I tested and got negative opk. What day do I consider dpo 1? dec 15, or 16, or dec 17?

Armywife: Haha, what did the sales rep say? Id probably cry at the sick dog. I cry at anything to do with weddings, old people, kids and animals :haha:

Glad im not the only one with the OH problem :haha: tbh i do turn off when he starts going on about cars and laws regarding cars/lorrys (hes a traffic cop)

Jasmine: The asda advert is really emotional. I laugh everytime she sits on the poof (stool thing) though. Thats exactly what it used to be like at my Grannys, everyone at different levels. Ive not seen the Heinz one. Im going to keep my eye out for some more haha

Well it was about health care coverage and i started talking about my son and the water works just poured out over nothing, just felt so happy talking about my son.:cry::dohh: :)

Hey bbanner,

I love your “sneaky” idea. I never thought of that! I think I’ll do that too, since I have tons and tons of the cheapie Dollar Tree OPK’s. It’s way cheaper than using preg tests! What dpo did you start testing with the OPK’s?[/QUOTE]

I have actually been using them since about 5 days after I stopped bleeding. I did that so I could see it go negative and then positive again so that I could know for sure when I ovulated. Then I just wanted to use up the whole lot because I use the cb digi and you cant use the same kit for multiple cycles. However I just used my last one so I bought hpt's today.

Good luck!

ok ladies..sorry if this is a stupid question...but I just want to make sure that I'm doing this correctly:

fmu on Dec 15 is the first day that I got a positive opk. These opk's say that means that I will o within 24-48 hours. I also tested fmu on dec 16, and again got a positive opk. December 17 is the first day that I tested and got negative opk. What day do I consider dpo 1? dec 15, or 16, or dec 17?

I would use Dec 17 as ov day. Good luck!

Ok ladies!

12 dpo and I caved. Used a FRER tonight with end of the day urine and faintly saw a line....VERY faint. Almost sure I was seeing things so I had dh look and he saw it too! He even pointed it out and he has no idea where the line should be at. I told him it could be an evap line and to not get too excited. I will test tomorrow with fmu and that will give us a more accurate result. Wish me luck!

Hey ladies, I just wanted to let you know I'm wishing you luck! I'm taking a break from thinking about all this and trying to heal my hurting heart a bit. The BFN and AF's appearance made my mc all to fresh. I hope you guys get your rainbow babies!

Meli, I would deffo take the 17th as your o day, I'm charting and the day my opk went negative was the day I ovulated! It went negative in the afternoon though so shows as positive on the chart but it was negative from 10am: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2660af

bbanner19, I can't tell you how excited I am about that line! Crossing everything that's a BFP for you , I'm thinking it is especially if oh could see it, yaaaaay!

Redwylder, I'm so sorry to hear that but of course you know whats best for you. Hope you get through AF okay, remember the witch messes with your emotions alot too. TBH I think I'm gonna feel the same when AF probably comes on Boxing Day. I wish you all the best x x x

Ok ladies!

12 dpo and I caved. Used a FRER tonight with end of the day urine and faintly saw a line....VERY faint. Almost sure I was seeing things so I had dh look and he saw it too! He even pointed it out and he has no idea where the line should be at. I told him it could be an evap line and to not get too excited. I will test tomorrow with fmu and that will give us a more accurate result. Wish me luck!

:wohoo: A line is a line!!!! no matter how faint!!!! hope it is a bfp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! keep us posted!!!!

8dpo- got a bfn. Had intense sex dream last night and i seem to get those alot during pregnancy!! hope its a sign!! right side still achy.

Hows everyone else feeling?!?! :)

6dpo bit of cramping but nothing much! Not really feeling any different but here's to hoping! Good luck ladies x x x

Same thing this morning. Had to squint big time and couldn't really see it very well. Going to wait and if AF doesn't show by Friday then I will test on Saturday morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->