Anyone else in limbo TWW? Join me xx

29 losses?!! Wow..You are a strong woman to keep going. and nothing wrong with letting some hope in. I am so damn optimistic this cycle. Hubby is saying..don't get your hopes up so that you will be disappointed in 2 weeks... Bah.. I need to live with the hope. Hope makes me happy. and I need more happiness in my life. I have been depressed for almost a year. Time to get out of the funk.

and so I symptom spot and i am going with the thought that I am pretty sure I am pregnant. Well, at this point, I am pretty sure that conception has happened. Few more days to go for implantation.

today I have even more symptoms: metallic taste, thirsty, mild cramps, hot flashes, along with the flushed skin, tingly boobs and fatigue.

29 losses?!! Wow..You are a strong woman to keep going. and nothing wrong with letting some hope in. I am so damn optimistic this cycle. Hubby is saying..don't get your hopes up so that you will be disappointed in 2 weeks... Bah.. I need to live with the hope. Hope makes me happy. and I need more happiness in my life. I have been depressed for almost a year. Time to get out of the funk.

and so I symptom spot and i am going with the thought that I am pretty sure I am pregnant. Well, at this point, I am pretty sure that conception has happened. Few more days to go for implantation.

today I have even more symptoms: metallic taste, thirsty, mild cramps, hot flashes, along with the flushed skin, tingly boobs and fatigue.

Thank you lovely xx DS was quite the journey and is such a blessing :cloud9:
Hope is amazing lovely xx Some cycles, just to get through it, I'm pregnant until proven otherwise, lol. Whatever gets you through, right? Besides, without hope, what is life, really?
I'm sorry you've been struggling :hugs: I have depression and anxiety (plus a few more) so I know exactly what it's like xx We mustn't let our emotions consume us. Keep going lovely xxx

Tiny...I have to say I really admire your positivity and perseverance to keep trying after so many losses. You sure are a strong woman! You provide a lot of love and support to other women struggling with this...and definitely hope for others since you did eventually conceive your take home baby! I hope #2 is not far off for you.

I like that..."pregnant until proven otherwise". I'm going to go with that this month. I'm 5 dpo...I mean, 5 days pregnant!

I totally agree with wishn you are a very strong woman 29 loses and you are still keeping positive that's amazing

Afm I am finally in the tww got my cross hairs this morning

I like that Tiny. Pregnant until proven otherwise. Lol

6dpo today for me. Symptoms are still here. Had a temp dip but I suspect the raise yesterday was environment and today my room was a bit cooler. But still well above cover.

Hello,
May I join you ladies? This is my second month TTC for Baby #2, I do not temp and never have but maybe I should try? It took 10 cycles for DD.

I am on DPO 4/5 based on my OPK results and other ovulation symptoms. Plan on testing on DPO 10, which I know is early, but even waiting that long will be a challenge!!!

Welcome Sara!!

Temping is a good way to pinpoint O and timing for the next cycle but if you get regular positive opk's then you don't have to. I have gone without temping after temping for a bit and I hated not knowing exactly what day I ovulated on. Other people stress out over them.

Any symptoms so far?

I have already begun testing and O al onky 6dpo. Lol but I am a crazy person.

Wishing, thank you beautiful :hugs: 5 days pregnant! Yippee :D Sending you truck loads of baby dust :dust:

Aayla, Fx'd those temps keep going up and up xxx 6 DPO isn't crazy for a POASA! I've seen ladies start testing at 3-4! I personally would too if I had IC's. I don't buy any for that exact purpose too. If I had them, I'd probably test 3x a day, lol. I'm constantly dying to test but refuse to buy any, otherwise I would drive myself insane haha. Good luck beautiful xxx

Mel, many thanks to you as well lovely :hugs: Yay for ch! :dust: sweetheart xx Hopefully this thread can be filled with lots of beautiful :bfp:

Sara, welcome gorgeous xxx I personally love temping. I'm the same as Aayla with preferring to know exactly when O occurred. OPKs never work for me and with a toddler, I'm sure it would be pretty difficult, lol. Temping is easy, only needs to be done once a day and tells you when you have O'd and a lot of the time can indicate whether you should test or expect AF :) Good luck to you sweetness. I hope that you won't need to start temping because you get a sticky :bfp: this cycle xxx

AFM, sorry for being quite again ladies. We've been busy bees over here! I'm going to attempt to get Bub to take bottles, so I've gotten a breast pump. I don't really mind continuing bfing but honestly I'm just sick and tired of people saying bfing doesn't do anything for him anymore and beyond tired of hearing DH say he doesn't get a break because I BF :dohh: 🙄 It would be nice to have a night off though, as much as it scares me, hehe.
AF didn't arrive yesterday, should be 10 DPO today, so she should be making an appearance today if it's like last month. Still feeling very odd down there, so I think she's about to come. She usually shoes first thing in the morning in my first trip to the bathroom but hasn't so far but know deep down she's not too far off. Definitely not skipping temping next month!!! Not knowing has me going crazy! :haha:

Much love and heart hugs to all :dust:

No symptoms so far!! Thought I had sore bb's yesterday but honestly just in my head. I am dying to start testing too but really really trying to hold off until at least Sunday, Monday would be better. I have some cheapies though so it won't be terrible if I use them.

Do you have symptoms Aayla?

I have loads of symptoms. Some have been here since 3 dpo and some are new today and yesterday but the list is

Flushed skin, hot flashes, tingly boobs, metallic taste, thirsty, cramps (not af type), pokes and twinges, full feeling abdomen area, nausea, dizziness, fatigue, headaches, increased creamy cm, had to pee a lot yesterday and cold like symptoms (this is new today).

Sara, don't get disheartened lovely xx It's still early :hugs: I have everything crossed for you xx No harm in doing some IC's ;) I'm not a very good influence though, hehe.

Aayla, that's an impressive list sweetheart xx I so hope this is it for you xx When are you thinking of testing? Maybe that dip yesterday was because of something else, rather than the weather? ;) Good luck beautiful xx

AFM, AF still isn't here. So 11 DPO today. Still not getting my hopes up yet. Since its been 4 months of Vitex, I would expect it's built up a fair but in my system by now. Plus, I don't know when I O'd so my DPO calculation could be out. I'm trying to squash down the hope. I refuse to let myself test until next Sunday, just incase I did O later than I thought.

Much love and heart hugs to all ❤️

i've already been testing. :haha: here is today's test

I have extreme nausea today. I am so happy I am crying. lol I've never been so happy to feel like crap

Attachments

• 7dpo.jpg
    7dpo.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 13

I have extreme nausea today. I am so happy I am crying. lol I've never been so happy to feel like crap

UUUHHHHMMM???!!! Can you see anything in real life, or am I just crazy?!

Only when I put a flash light to it do I see a sort of hint of a shadow. But ladies in another thread can something.

I will post another tomorrow. Maybe tonight. I don't know. I have a lot of tests.

Only when I put a flash light to it do I see a sort of hint of a shadow. But ladies in another thread can something.

I will post another tomorrow. Maybe tonight. I don't know. I have a lot of tests.

I swear I see a shadow, a pink shadow too?! Don't want to get your hopes up but it looks very promising sweetheart xxx

How do you attach images? I'm 10DPO and my test is bfn :'( calendar says af in 5 days. According to a post I did 4 years ago, I barely got a faint line 12dpo. Then definite bfp 14dpo... Maybe I'm a late implanter or maybe just not pregnant....

under the message box is a button that says go advanced settings. Then just above the message box will be a paper clip and you click on that. (it is right beside the smiley face. it will open a pop up window and you choose the file you want. Then click upload and then click on close window. and then you can preview it or just send it.

I swear I see a shadow, a pink shadow too?! Don't want to get your hopes up but it looks very promising sweetheart xxx

Thanks! I'm super excited to test again. my nausea is kicking my butt. lol

Hey ther Toxic xx I try to tell ladies and myself, this a lot of the time. Maybe you can take some hope from it xxx
The most common day for implantation is 9 DPO. So say you have a baseline hcg of 0 and a doubling rate of 48 hours
9 DPO: 0
11 DPO: 2
13 DPO: 4
15 DPO: 8 etc. There's still plenty of time sweetness xx :dust: to you xx

Aayla, Oooh, it's all sounding very good xx I'm sorry you're not feeling well though. I found nibbling on grated Apple was amazing whenever I felt ick in the tummy xxx Can't wait to see more tests :happydance: Gosh darn you, now I want to test! :rofl:

Hey hope you guys don't mind me tagging on to wait with you, I'm also 6dpo and feeling 'symptoms'.

I also think I can see some sort of shadow on the test! Fingers crossed for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->