Anyone else in limbo TWW? Join me xx

Welcome Sam :hi: Good luck to you xx When do you think you'll be testing?

I'm trying to hang on until Monday (10dpo) but I don't think I'll last that long �� Won't get discouraged if it's a bfn though as still very early - just got that uncontrollable urge to poas ��

I hope af stays away for you xx

Hey ther Toxic xx I try to tell ladies and myself, this a lot of the time. Maybe you can take some hope from it xxx
The most common day for implantation is 9 DPO. So say you have a baseline hcg of 0 and a doubling rate of 48 hours
9 DPO: 0
11 DPO: 2
13 DPO: 4
15 DPO: 8 etc. There's still plenty of time sweetness xx :dust: to you xx

Aayla, Oooh, it's all sounding very good xx I'm sorry you're not feeling well though. I found nibbling on grated Apple was amazing whenever I felt ick in the tummy xxx Can't wait to see more tests :happydance: Gosh darn you, now I want to test! :rofl:

Thanks! Makes sense! Its so hard not knowing!!

Sam, I know what you mean xx I go through it every month but rarely let myself cave. I'm useless if I've got tests in the house though :haha: Good luck sweetheart xx

Toxic, it's definitely hard!! I'm debating asking hubby to grab some tests for me on his way home from work! Haha.

I went for the wondfos because of the urge to test. On my last bfp I spent over $100 on frer. It was crazy. And pointless. So now I spent $20 for 25 wondfo and I can poas twice a day of I want. Lol

I've used the wondfo OPK strips, but not their hpts. Are they as sensitive as frers? I need more OPKs anyway so I have a wondfo pack of 40 OPKs and 10 hpts in my amazon cart...I guess I will know in 8 days if I will need to buy them!

Aayla, do you think you could have O'd a day or two earlier than FF thinks? I think I may have.

It is possible I ovulated on cd 18 or 19. My usual day is cd 19. I have thought that it might be so. Especially if I have a near positive so soon.

Not sure what the sensitivity is. Officially it is 25 Miu but so is frer. But I have had others tell me wondfo is as sensitive as 10miu

Hmmm yes a faint BFP seems more likely at 9 dpo than 7 dpo.

Yep. Here it is. 8 dpo. And it isn't likely I ovulated sooner. My progesterone was 55.2 yesterday. A very decent number.

i don't see anything on the test. but it is still very very early.

Attachments

• 20160624_071456.jpg
    20160624_071456.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 3
Definitely still early! Nice prog and your temp is still nice and high :)

I'm having some weird bleeding today (7 dpo)....hoping and praying it's implantation.

Yep. Here it is. 8 dpo. And it isn't likely I ovulated sooner. My progesterone was 55.2 yesterday. A very decent number.

i don't see anything on the test. but it is still very very early.

My test looked like this at 11dpo today! I think I'm out and maybe missed ovulation by a day or 2.

Aayla, wonderful prog numbers sweetheart xx Good luck, still plenty of time for that second beautiful line o jump out and smack you in the face :haha: Good luck beautiful xx How're you feeling today?

Wishing, Ohhh, sounds hopeful sweetheart xx Good luck xx

Toxic, don't give up yet lovely xx You're still in the race until the ugly :witch: rears her head :hugs:

AFM, should be 12 DPO today and still no AF. Going to buy some FRER today but going to try and hold off until Monday :) Unless AF shows before then

Today is a gong show. Lol my boobs feel like they are on fire and it is going from the top down to my nips. The nausea is mild but ever present. Strange taste in my mouth all day. Oddly the only thing that helped with the nausea was coffee but of course I can't drink too much of that. And now the weepiness has started. Just bawled my eyes out over someone's before photos in my work out group on fb. She is quite large and taking an incredible step forward and I was so overwhelmed with emotion.

Today is a gong show. Lol my boobs feel like they are on fire and it is going from the top down to my nips. The nausea is mild but ever present. Strange taste in my mouth all day. Oddly the only thing that helped with the nausea was coffee but of course I can't drink too much of that. And now the weepiness has started. Just bawled my eyes out over someone's before photos in my work out group on fb. She is quite large and taking an incredible step forward and I was so overwhelmed with emotion.

It's all sounding very promising sweetness xxx That's so amazing about the lady in your FB. I bet she feels amazing!

And I think the most frustrating part of testing this early is having these symptoms because I know I am pregnant with all that I am feeling and the dang tests just aren't showing I am right. :haha:

And I think the most frustrating part of testing this early is having these symptoms because I know I am pregnant with all that I am feeling and the dang tests just aren't showing I am right. :haha:

Yes!!! This is the exact reason I haven't tested yet!! :haha: We need our uterus' to have a pager and let us know, yes or no as soon as it happens :rofl:

Yes!!! This is the exact reason I haven't tested yet!! :haha: We need our uterus' to have a pager and let us know, yes or no as soon as it happens :rofl:

Haha your so hilarious! I am guessing af got me.... Or shes on her way, I'm in Utah so hopefully she doesn't make it to the rest of you ladies haha jk. I'm actually not disappointed, we weren't trying or preventing and the moment I thought it was real . I was weighing pros and cons lol I definitely want to wait!!

Your symptoms sound so promising Aayla! Mine seem to have gone away :dohh:will attach a pic of my 8dpo test.

Toxic sorry to hear about af

xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads