Anyone else in the 4-5 week range?

Cerissa, great name! :haha: Congrats on your BFP!

Peanutt, you’re not kidding! That’s one of the first things I told my husband is thank goodness I won’t have to be huge in the Texas heat lol. Glad I’m not the only one who keeps touching my boobs to make sure they’re still sore. Hoping all of your lab results go well, I’m sure they will.

Thank you, July28th! I hope your back pain eases up, and I’m glad the midwife doesn’t seem to think it’s anything serious. Let me know how the testing goes, definitely sounds like it could be a UTI or kidney infection.

Great results, Dini, congratulations! Those numbers look fantastic. Hope you can get it rescheduled soon.

Hey girls - just wanted to say I am with you all on the boob poking......not so good in an Arab country! Missing third tri in Dubai summer also very good, for at least 3 months of the year it's unbearable and we can't go outside getting to the final stretch now. By unbearable it's anywhere between 42-46 degrees (110-115 ish. Yuk!)

That heat sounds unbearable!

I had my urine checked today, and no sign of any infection. My sore back felt a bit better today, and I didn't think my boobs were hurting quite as much. So, the midwife is getting me in for an early scan on Monday. It might be too early to tell anything for sure (by my best guess I'll be 5+6) so I'm just waiting to see. The midwife said there's just no way of really knowing just now if it's a healthy pregnancy or not. I'm doing ok with it, just taking it one day at a time.

And ha, yep I'm in the same camp of checking every time I go to the loo. And I'm not just poking my boobs to see if they hurt, I'm prodding and actually lifting them up and dropping them! So, one way or another, they're back being really sensitive again tonight!!

Hope you ladies are having a good weekend xx

Can i join in?

Got my BFP on Tuesday after 20 months of TTC, finally caught on second month taking clomid!

Im 4 weeks 2 days so super early days, i'm so excited though!

Booked in for an early scan on 16th Sept and booking appointment with midwife is on 11th

Still cant quite believe its finally happening!

No big symptoms yet, bit of fatigue and some aches/cramps.

July28th, I'm glad everything came back good. I hope your scan goes well next week!

1308emma- congrats and welcome!!! You're one day behind me. :)

I've got more low back pain today, but stupid me fell getting out of the shower yesterday morning and landed on my hip on top of the scale. :/ Anyone else feel like their balance has been kind of off? I'm kind of concerned I'm feeling this off this early.

Marthea, maybe it was a little bit of dizziness you had? That's normal in early preg.

I learned my progesterone is a little low and started on supplements. I'm so scared of miscarriage. My mother MC about half her pregnancies. I'm hoping that things will be fine with the supplement and glad it was caught early.
I go Monday to have hcg rechecked. I hope it's been doubling.

I love this thread! I'm 4 weeks and 6 days pregnant after out first round of ICSI!

I'll be worrying until tomorrow as my beta didn't quite double.

4 weeks and 2 days = 150 for beta
4 weeks and 5 days = 250 for beta.

I'm 5 weeks tomorrow - praying my hardest for a high beta!!

Latte
Crossing my fingers and toes for you!
I go in on Monday to see if mine doubled. They were right when they say that finally getting a bfp just opens up an entire new set of worries!

Hey ladies! I'd love to join you! I'm somewhere between 4-5 weeks as I just got a surprise BFP on Thursday, August 21! I couldn't believe it because with my ex husband it took us 1 year to conceive each time and both of those pregnancies sadly ended in miscarriages. My now DH and I weren't even trying so I know this was meant to be :winkwink: surprisingly I am calm and not stressing out or worrying as I know now this pregnancy is in God's hands.

What made me test, aside from my late AF, was a crazy sense of smell and DH saying I've been moody lol. Other than that I have had some cramping but not much else- wishing everyone a H & H pregnancy! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Mwah, that heat sounds ridiculous! I have heard Dubai is beautiful, though!

July28th, I’m glad your back pain has eased up a bit. Ooohhh, fingers crossed for your scan tomorrow! I’ll be checking all day for an update.
I think I’ve contributed to the soreness of my boobs from prodding so much, lol!

Congrats, Emma!! That’s awesome it only took 2 tries of Clomid for you! I tried Clomid 6 different times… awful drug, I became a demon lol.

Aw Marthea, I’m sorry you fell! Hope you don’t have too much bruising. I don’t think you should worry too much about feeling off this early, I’ve had a few moments of super light headedness. Pretty sure it’s normal.

Peanutt, that’s great they got you on progesterone already, I’m sure it will be fine now! Can’t wait to hear your hcg results!

Latte, fingers crossed for you! Sometimes the betas can be slow to start the doubling.

Congratulations, BSelck!! H & H 9 months!! That’s great it just happened for you and DH, definitely meant to be!

It is totally ridiculous! I love living here......except in the summer!!

Gosh it's hard to keep up with you all!! I'm home from camping, had a great time. Was a little nerve racking the first day because we went on a trail ride in the jeep and it was really really rough and I was worried maybe it wasn't good for the baby but all seems fine. We did a bit of hiking, about a 2 mile up/down the mountain and another 1/2 mile hike as well, it was a good time!

Welcome to all the new people, this thread is filling up!

July, I'm glad your test results came back and if it makes you feel better, I have low back pain as well, it comes and goes though and most of the time isn't severe, it feels like it does when I'm about to start my period. Hope your visit goes well!!

Texas, your comment about the clomid made me laugh, we tried it 6 times as well, I was okay emotionally but the hot flashes about killed me!!

Peanutt don't worry too much about your progesterone, I was worried sick over mine as mine was pretty low at 9.7 but 2 days after I started the supplements it went up to 40 and the nurse figured my body started kicking out some on its own when I started taking it, so far I'm good, and starting to relax a little. Fingers crossed for your labs!

Latte I hope your next set of labs come back great, like Texas said sometimes it really does take a bit for it to start climbing.

Marthea I have had some dizziness and vertigo and felt off balance a lot lately. I probably shouldn't have gone hiking but I played it safe and stuck close to hubby. Make sure you are well hydrated that seems to make a difference for me and eat frequently, I'm so bad about that!!

I am also constantly checking to see if my boobs are still sore, and my husband does too lol. I was a bit worried the last two days as I had no nausea at all but it came back today to say howdy for most of the day, so I feel lucky it left me alone for a few days!

I know I missed some of you so I'm sorry, but maybe I can keep up better now that I'm back!

Thanks ladies! I'll let you know how the scan goes tomorrow.

Congrats to all the new ladies!

1308emma our numbers are similar, we tried for 20 months, 18 months without luck, then caught this bean on the second month trying again! We'd been referred to the fertility clinic, so we weren't expecting it to happen without help.

Marthea007 sorry you had a fall, how are you feeling now? I've had odd bits of dizziness too.

Peanutt and Latte, really hoping for sticky beans for you, let us know how tomorrow goes.

BSelck, sometimes it does just feel like it's meant to me!

So I wanted to use up my last test and I have never ever had the test line use up most of the dye before it got to the control line... I did a little happy dance. Makes me feel a little better, I know that's crazy though lol.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 13
Texas that isn't crazy at all!! I was taking tests daily until this weekend and only reason I stopped was I was out of town! I have lots of leftover Wondfo's and they expire in January, might as well use em!

Good looking test there!!

Texas that isn't crazy at all!! I was taking tests daily until this weekend and only reason I stopped was I was out of town! I have lots of leftover Wondfo's and they expire in January, might as well use em!

Good looking test there!!

Thank you Dini! I'm glad you had a good time camping!!

So I wanted to use up my last test and I have never ever had the test line use up most of the dye before it got to the control line... I did a little happy dance. Makes me feel a little better, I know that's crazy though lol.

Nice!

I want to test again to see of it has gotten darker but I'm scared of getting a light line and then stress even more lol! I get my repeat blood drawn tomorrow.

Nice!

I want to test again to see of it has gotten darker but I'm scared of getting a light line and then stress even more lol! I get my repeat blood drawn tomorrow.

Peanutt, I argued with myself for a few hours before finally giving in lol. Can't wait to hear your results!

Peanutt, I feel you there! I took my last CBD last week, 8 days after my last and it still said 2-3wks like the previous one had and I was so upset! A few days later I had repeat blood work and my HCG went from 2301 to 16513, so obviously those tests aren't exact!!

I do still POAS once in a while just to see the line and as long as it's dark, I do feel better. Doesn't have to be darker than the last, just dark makes me happy! Good luck with your blood draw, when will you know results?

Oh I forgot, if any of you are due in April and want to join the April Bunnies thread in the discussion section, just click on the bunnies image on my signature and come on over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->