Anyone else in the 4-5 week range?

Peanutt, I argued with myself for a few hours before finally giving in lol. Can't wait to hear your results!

Peanutt, I feel you there! I took my last CBD last week, 8 days after my last and it still said 2-3wks like the previous one had and I was so upset! A few days later I had repeat blood work and my HCG went from 2301 to 16513, so obviously those tests aren't exact!!

I do still POAS once in a while just to see the line and as long as it's dark, I do feel better. Doesn't have to be darker than the last, just dark makes me happy! Good luck with your blood draw, when will you know results?

Last time they called with results the next day. I'm on pins an needles. Today (5 weeks) I started getting a few little brown "strings" when I wiped. I know it's likely something left over or maybe the baby burrowing deeper but I'm still a nervous wreck and over-analyzing every symptom or lack of.
I'm trying to stay cool but man I just want to cry.

Mind if I join? Im four weeks as of today :) af never showed an figured it was because of stress but hubby said no your just pg have you ecen noticed all you complain about this last week is your boobs and smells? So I took one and got my BFP.

I analyze everything too and I am trying to stop doing it! I am always on edge while waiting for lab results! My last set came back really good and I promised myself I'd relax a little if they did, so I have relaxed a bit, but not as much as I should!

I have seen several ladies on here that get the brown tinged CM and at 5wks that could even be some implantation bleeding finally making its way through the cervix. I had some spotting at 6w2d myself but was told it was nothing to worry about...I most certainly didn't stop worrying right away lol.

Mind if I join? Im four weeks as of today :) af never showed an figured it was because of stress but hubby said no your just pg have you ecen noticed all you complain about this last week is your boobs and smells? So I took one and got my BFP.

Congrats Lisa! Is this your first pregnancy?

I analyze everything too and I am trying to stop doing it! I am always on edge while waiting for lab results! My last set came back really good and I promised myself I'd relax a little if they did, so I have relaxed a bit, but not as much as I should!

I have seen several ladies on here that get the brown tinged CM and at 5wks that could even be some implantation bleeding finally making its way through the cervix. I had some spotting at 6w2d myself but was told it was nothing to worry about...I most certainly didn't stop worrying right away lol.

Thank you! Sometimes it's reassuring just to hear it from someone else. Think I'm just going to relax today. Trying to decide if I should work out. The one scheduled for today is a little harder than the usual.

Thinking of all you ladies that are waiting on blood tests back, it must be nerve wracking. I've not had any more pregnancy tests for a week, other than a digi that had gone from 1-2 to 2-3 in six days. I've not even seen a really strong bfp, part of me wants to buy more, but Im thinking I'm maybe best to leave it.

Welcome Lisa and congrats!

I had a scan today, cos I'd been getting lower back pain, and my boobs weren't as sore before the weekend. It went ok! We saw a sac and yolk sac, so at least the pregnancy is in the right place! I might be a few days behind what I thought, so it's still early days, so still don't know if all is ok yet. I think we might pay for a private scan in 2 or 3 weeks.

Still can't believe I'm pregnant!

July I'm glad you at least saw the sac, and yes it is really quite early. Some people say they see something in the 5wk time frame but I've even seen people who haven't seen anything till 7wks.

Is a private scan just one that your doc doesn't order? Sorry, from the US here lol.

Apparently I missed a lot of the last day or so! Congrats to all the new ladies on the thread!

July, Texas, I'm feeling better. Friday just turned out to be a really lightheaded day for me. I am also proud of myself for not falling down again! :happydance: Although it's super early so I'll keep my fx'd that I don't do it again.

Dini I'm glad you have a good time camping. It's hard to know when to do activity if you're feeling swimmy headed, but honestly it's probably better to get up and move around than to get yourself in a groove where you just sit all the time.

So any of you do prenatal yoga? I'm a fairly...... well lazy person, but I'm really interested in prenatal yoga to help with the flexibility, decreased back pain, and things like that. Anyone do it or know someone that does?

So any of you do prenatal yoga? I'm a fairly...... well lazy person, but I'm really interested in prenatal yoga to help with the flexibility, decreased back pain, and things like that. Anyone do it or know someone that does?

I'm actually really curious about this as well. I am thinking of looking into classes but wanted to wait until my doctors appt tomorrow.

Peanutt, hope you've had a relaxing day, and are managing not to stress too much. I think sometimes the Internet can make us worse! I'm impressed with you even contemplating exercise! I normally do not bad with exercise, but I haven't at all the last few weeks. We're going away for a week from tomorrow, to visit dh's family, and after that I need to stop making excuses and get on with it! Hugs to you though x

Thanks Dini! Yep, a private scan isn't ordered by my doctor, not on the NHS, we pay for it ourselves. I guess I'll wait and see how I'm feeling.

Marthea007 glad you're feeling better! Yoga sounds like a good idea, let us know how you get on!

Ugh, just had some light pink spotting when I wiped. That's the first time in over a week. I'm sure it's nothing, but I do have a doctor's appt tomorrow so maybe that will prompt them to do a scan. Honestly I think it's because I had an orgasm..(If TMI I'm sorry) We have refrained from sex until we see the Dr. especially since my spotting over a week ago, but I don't need penetration to get me there. That was just a few hours ago, so I'm attributing it to that.

DH is worried and can't go to the appt with me because he can't get out of work without letting them know about the pregnancy, so he's threatening to call out of work, and honestly I don't care if he does, I didn't want to go alone anyway!

No ultrasound today :cry:

The MW said they don't do them even to date you until 12 weeks but after that you just get a routine one at 20 weeks! Yikes that's forever away!

She did put me in tomorrow for an early scan though, she is using the light spotting I had as an excuse even though I'm not worried about it. She said after this I probably won't get one until 16 or 20 weeks but they like to wait until 20! Unless of course I choose to do the NT screening between 11 and 13 weeks. I thought most docs did anatomy scans at about 16 weeks.

I guess I will just take it day by day, but at least I get an ultrasound tomorrow. And on a good note, DH gets to go to this one!

I woke up overnight with this new pain in my left side, in the area of my ovary that is almost constant and feels kinda throbby, achy, but sharp at times as well. It's not bad pain, more of a twinge, but no spotting or anything else, so I figure it's the corpus luteum, and the MW agreed but since we are getting the ultrasound tomorrow we will know for sure.

I definitely want to try prenatal yoga! And I'm pretty lazy too :haha:

Dini, fingers crossed for your scan tomorrow. I'm sure the light spotting was probably minor cervical irritation from the O.

12 & 20 weeks normally?? That would drive me insane... glad you've got a scan tomorrow, then! I've never looked into a midwife, is it common up North? I don't think I've ever known someone here in Texas who has been to a midwife.

I definitely want to try prenatal yoga! And I'm pretty lazy too :haha:

Dini, fingers crossed for your scan tomorrow. I'm sure the light spotting was probably minor cervical irritation from the O.

12 & 20 weeks normally?? That would drive me insane... glad you've got a scan tomorrow, then! I've never looked into a midwife, is it common up North? I don't think I've ever known someone here in Texas who has been to a midwife.

I found a prenatal yoga class starting Sept. 6th in my home town and it's on Saturdays so I could go most weeks! May give it a try, sure wish I had someone to go with me...

Yes midwives are somewhat common up here, well it depends on who you go with as your doctor, but the ones I see have a very large practice with 4 locations and 4 midwives. They always start you out with one and then let you choose if you want to continue with them, or see your doc, or even just see the doc for the first trimester. The midwives will even attend your birth and if you have an uncomplicated labor they will deliver you as well. I really like that option because they are nurses first and I feel like they tend to me more understanding and less rushed. Some of the doctors practices around here don't have any though, but that was one of the reasons I chose who I did.

Hello everyone
Congratulations to all the women who have conceived.

I am approx. 5w2d along with my second. My first is 10 years old now and I do not remember many of my early symptoms. I found this site while looking things up on google. I've noticed some cramping during the 4th week and it she's subsided now. Don't know if that is good or bad? My heart seems to be beating weird sometimes faster than normal. I'm not sure if this is from anxiety or what but it freaks me out sometimes. I had a early ultrasounds last week but due to being so early we didn't see anything. My boyfriend didn't think he could have children so I want to make sure I'm having a normal pregnancy. Any advice is appreciated.
Thank you

ImReady I just welcomed you on another thread lol! Welcome over here too!!!

There is also an April babies thread that is very active in the Pregnancy discussions forum. If you click on the April Bunnies image on my signature you can hop over there as well!!

Hi I'mready and welcome! I had minor cramping pretty much all through week 4. It eased off yesterday but it's back a bit more today. From everyone that I've spoken with it's very common so I wouldn't worry about it. :) If you start getting spotting, very sharp, stabbing pains or anything like that, then I'd definitely get checked out.

Dini - good luck on your scan today!! I hope everything goes fantastic!

I got my first prenatal DVD yesterday, so DH and I will try it tonight when I get home from work. I can't wait to see him doing this! :haha: We figured if we do it together it would be better, keep eachother doing it. I also found a prenatal class that meets at a yoga studio every saturday at 10:30am. Once I get some of the terminology down I think I'll go and check it out.

Thanks for the very warm welcome dini on both forums :thumbup:

Marthea007 thank you for your comments. The pain was scaring me But after reading a few articles online I've seen many women get cramping early on! I just didn't realize how many early symptoms there are! :dohh:

Good luck with your videos I am also looking to join prenatal courses and I didn't know yoga was an option I was looking into joining a group just before I found out I we expecting and didn't because I thought I would need to wait!

Thank you for all the help!
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"