Anyone else in the 4-5 week range?

Thanks for the very warm welcome dini on both forums :thumbup:

Marthea007 thank you for your comments. The pain was scaring me But after reading a few articles online I've seen many women get cramping early on! I just didn't realize how many early symptoms there are! :dohh:

Good luck with your videos I am also looking to join prenatal courses and I didn't know yoga was an option I was looking into joining a group just before I found out I we expecting and didn't because I thought I would need to wait!

Thank you for all the help!
:hugs:

HI there! Welcome and congrats!

I had pretty bad cramping 12-15 dpo... convinced I was starting my period! The cramping intensity eased up a bit after 15dpo, but stayed pretty consistent. Now that Im 5.5 weeks though it's starting to ease up a lot more, and it almost makes me nervous that it's not there as much lol.

Hello everyone
Congratulations to all the women who have conceived.

I am approx. 5w2d along with my second. My first is 10 years old now and I do not remember many of my early symptoms. I found this site while looking things up on google. I've noticed some cramping during the 4th week and it she's subsided now. Don't know if that is good or bad? My heart seems to be beating weird sometimes faster than normal. I'm not sure if this is from anxiety or what but it freaks me out sometimes. I had a early ultrasounds last week but due to being so early we didn't see anything. My boyfriend didn't think he could have children so I want to make sure I'm having a normal pregnancy. Any advice is appreciated.
Thank you

Congrats! What a surprise blessing if your boyfriend was told he couldn't have children! :happydance:

My cramping is easing up some as well but it's still there once in a while, more so today after my ultrasound.

Texas looks like I'm closer in date to you now. I need to reset my ticker. Baby looks good, measured 6w4d, which honestly is right where it should be, because based on my O date, it would be 6w6d, so it's pretty much perfect. Heart rate was 127, which is perfect and baby looks like a jelly bean! Here is my picture, it's not great but at least I can see it.

https://s7.postimg.org/j7ino03qv/Ultrasound_8_27_14.jpg

Today was a good day but when I got home after being gone for about 9 hours my washer was still running, wouldn't go to the spin cycle...I guess it's broken, and from what I can find it's going to be about $300 or more to fix and it's 10 years old..so I guess we will buy a new one because I'm afraid if I fix it, something else will break. We really don't have the money to spend because our savings was designated for medical bills that are now becoming past due...ugh..i just don't want to work any overtime during the first trimester and DH doesn't get the chance for it. We can manage I just don't want to spend the money, but we need a washer!

I work the next 3 days, 12 hour shifts so you may not see me much I may just stop in quickly and say Hi.

Thank you bselck24 he is very excited but also nervous as this is the first opportunity he has had to conceive. I think it's adding extra pressure which is making me extra nervous! I don't mind and he tries not to be overly concerned over all we are extremely excited:happydance:

Texascharlee I also have noticed less cramping over the last few days and I don't feel as nausea as I did a week or two ago. This is also making me nervous. I'm glad to hear I am not the only one noticing less symptoms maybe we are just getting used to the cramping etc. lol

Dini I'm sorry to hear you have to replace your washer and are thinking of having to work overtime to pay for it. I don't think I could work one more minute than I absolutely have to right now lol I feel like I need to nap every 5 mins sometimes. Also congrats on the positive ultrasound it's Greta to hear that your little baby is on the right track! I have mine booked for September 8 th and should be around 7 weeks.

Thank you everyone for the support this forum has really helped me with some anxiety I have Ben having. I also noticed last night as I was trying to fall asleep I got a tingling feeling in my legs almost like they had fallen asleep anyone else get this?

Dini your little bean looks wonderful!! I am sorry about the washer though. It's unfortunate because it's just one of those things that you can't really go without for a while. :( And I feel you on the 12 hour shifts. I'm going to be stuck doing them 3 times a week for the next 2 months. Really not looking forward to it.

Imready, I haven't been having tingling, but for the last 2 nights I've been waking up at 3 am feeling as though I absolutely have to wiggle my toes. It's very annoying. My PCP said it's totally normal though, she went through it as well (she's 22 weeks along).

Hi girls! :hi:

I got my beta HCG results back from yesterday... 4650 :happydance:
They are still doubling less than every 48 hours, so that makes me extremely happy!! My first appointment is Thursday, September 11th... I should be around 7w4d, as we'll be on vacation the following week when the nurse originally wanted to schedule.

Dini, your little nugget looks perfect! Great heart rate for so early on. Oh no, I'm sorry about your washer! I'm not sure if you guys use Craigslist up there much, but that is where DH and I got our last washer for about $75... such a steal, and it's till going strong after 4 years.

ImReadyBaby... I talked to my nurse about it this morning. She said our bodies slightly adjust every now and then to the hcg levels in our sytem, so that's when we may not feel as sick or sore boobs, etc. She did tell me to enjoy the symptoms disappearing for a bit because that may not be the case in a few weeks. :dohh:

Texas
That's great your hcg is doubling! Your ultrasound is just a few days after mine, hope all goes well and maybe you can post the first picture of the little one!

Quick question I noticed some very light pink discharge last night and this morning it is off and on and not every time I use the restroom. I'm also noticing some light cramping nothing like it was in the beginning. I read this is normal just wondering if anyone else has experienced this? Making me very nervous. :| :|

Thanks you, Imreadybaby!

I don't think it should be anything to be scared about since it's light pink, however just to have peace of mind I would call the doctor. I'm sure it's just cervical irritation or something.

Hi Ladies, anyone having brown mucus discharge when you wipe? I should be 5 week a few days a long

Praying all is well with me.

Hi Ladies, anyone having brown mucus discharge when you wipe? I should be 5 week a few days a long

Praying all is well with me.

I personally haven't, but I have seen numerous girls throughout multiple threads who have had brown discharge... brown discharge never seems to turn out to be serious. I'm sure it's just old blood making it's way down.

However, always go with your gut. If you feel like you should tell your nurse or doctor, then definitely run it by them.

Imready, I had some light pink twice but it was nothing and I've been cramping off and on daily and also told that's normal but it made me feel better to call my doc.

Texas, hooray on your doubling times!!

Kendi, I haven't but as Texas said a lot of people have said they have it and had no problem but as always if you are worried call your doctor. That's what they are there for!

I'm so worn out, I can't wait to get this last day of work over tomorrow so I can have 3 days off to clean my house!!

DH bought a new washer, I wanted to so craigslist but he wanted one with a warranty and I loved my hand wash cycle on my old one so he found one that had that. Too much money but I guess we needed it. It does seem to work well and it's quiet, and it has a sanitation setting with steam so that will come in handy!

Thanks Dini & Texascharlie, the brown is getting more flowy now....I think am officially concerned and will wait till tomorrow to see how it progresses.....am told one cannot do much besides hope & pray coz its sort of the body doing its thing.

Anyway, will keep you updated, for now...All the best for the rest of you.

Sounds like a nice washer, Dini! I've never had one with a sanitation setting. So glad for the 3 day weekend too! Although, I haven't gotten a thing done today lol.

Kendi I'm sorry to hear you're still having it. Is it still brown or is it red?
Please keep us updated! I hope it's nothing serious!

Kendi how are you? I'm praying it's nothing serious.

Texas I haven't gotten a thing done really either. Did some laundry and am testing out the sanitation function on my washer right now lol.

Feeling okay today, just mild nausea but I noticed my boobs aren't as sore as yesterday and I know it's nothing to worry about but it makes me worry anyway lol.

Anyway happy Labor Day all!

I might be pregnant with my 3rd :D We have a three year old girl and lost our son at 29 weeks gestation. If I am pregnant that puts my due date as May 10,2015. I am around 4 weeks pregnant. AF was supposed to appear yesterday and I am never late so I think I am prego!

Kendi how are you? I'm praying it's nothing serious.

Texas I haven't gotten a thing done really either. Did some laundry and am testing out the sanitation function on my washer right now lol.

Feeling okay today, just mild nausea but I noticed my boobs aren't as sore as yesterday and I know it's nothing to worry about but it makes me worry anyway lol.

Anyway happy Labor Day all!

Hi Dini, went for scan yesterday and am out............thanks for keeping on checking. All the best for rest of the journey. Am hopeful that we will be back soonest and my OBY is now on high alert and is excited about the future:).

All the best to all you ladies.

Welcome Baybee!

Oh Kendi I'm so sorry! I hope to see you back very soon, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Hi guys I'm currently 5 weeks with my first, no idea what to expect. What's all your symptoms? I had a few however they seem to have disappeared now :( is it normal? X

Hi guys I'm currently 5 weeks with my first, no idea what to expect. What's all your symptoms? I had a few however they seem to have disappeared now :( is it normal? X

Welcome and yes I think it is pretty normal, I've heard so many people say the same and afm - seems to be happening to me right now. I still have nausea almost all the time but it's tolerable, worse in the mornings but not as bad today or yesterday as it had been, dizziness, tender breasts but not nearly as bad as a few days ago, intermittent cramping which I've had since my bfp, the fatigue is the most noticeable right now though, and I have pain off and on on my ovary that I ovulated from, from a corpus luteum cyst.

I hate that my symptoms have been coming and going, I want them full force so I know I'm still pregnant lol.

Hi ladies!

Kendi, I'm so sorry! Hope you make it back soon! :hugs:

Hi Baybee & Babypeanut! Welcome and congrats!

Nausea and vomiting has hit me like a ton of bricks over the last few days. I'll be fine for a few hours, then sick as a dog for a few, then fine again. Weird, and exhausting!! I started off my morning with club crackers & sweet tea. Don't get me wrong, I'm kinda glad, because it means that the hormones are doing really well and everything should be progressing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->