Anyone else learning to drive?

Yeah good luck ! Don't be too hard on ure self ! Nerves can really bugger things up can't they ! Try taking some kalms before hand

Thanks,I havent tried kalms,I was reccomended rescue remedy which I paid £7 or something for but ive taken it before lessons and havent noticed a difference.I start off well but then if one small thing goes wrong I focus on it too much and the rest of my test goes in a downward spiral!

I'm so determined this will be the one,I will let you all know what happens!

I'm learning, just waiting to have my test which was cancelled due to the snow last week :-(
If your feeling unconfident I would try have 2 hour lessons this really help me over come this also there is loads of driving videos on YouTube, these have helped me loads x

I got to drive again today and im feeling really good about being on the road now. I just need to practice my parallel parking and 3 point turns :D Ive driven three different vehicles too so i feel like im getting a good amount of practice for actually having my own car.

What cars do you all drive in?

I'm thinking of learning to drive! Has anyone thought of doing and intense course?

I'm learning in a ford fiesta (new model).Its a four door one so medium sized,I have driven 2 of those and also my mums nissan primera.

I'm thinking of learning to drive! Has anyone thought of doing and intense course?

I couldn't commit the time to go out on an intensive course,my driving instructor says you dont get the road knowledge doing it within a couple of weeks,but I dunno,I dont know anyone who has done one.

I'm just starting to learn, not had a proper lesson yet but hoping not to do many and learn in our car. Has anyone done this? Xx

I know someone who has, but they did do some lessons before hand I think.
I'd love to but can't as there isn't somewhere local to do it :(

There's a company here that you can do a week intensive course as a new driver for £800. They also pay for your actual test!

Wish we had that here. I don't think we do. Does sound expensive but would be worth it if you passed first time. :flower:

I've had 7 lessons with my new instructor stopped n started a few times previous.. He said I'm a good driver.. I get confused with 1st gear when slowing down?!
Like if I pull over I automatically think I should be going into first when I don't need too.. We did a 3 point turn on my 6th lesson I did it perfect first time n it went tits up the 4 times after he was getting so fustrated at me like raising his voice?! Anyway he said I can have 10 lessons for 198 as a block? Or just 21 a lesson, I gather If I pay for a block I can do this each month n do 2 a week.. And I really need to do my theory! I got a disk from like 2009-2010 which is abit old now can anybody recommend a decent app?

Does anyone know if you can do your test in your own car? Xx

I wish i could learn but im not aloud to drive. Im visually impaired only got like 30% eye sight :(

My oh drives. I hate relying on others

I've had 7 lessons with my new instructor stopped n started a few times previous.. He said I'm a good driver.. I get confused with 1st gear when slowing down?!
Like if I pull over I automatically think I should be going into first when I don't need too.. We did a 3 point turn on my 6th lesson I did it perfect first time n it went tits up the 4 times after he was getting so fustrated at me like raising his voice?! Anyway he said I can have 10 lessons for 198 as a block? Or just 21 a lesson, I gather If I pay for a block I can do this each month n do 2 a week.. And I really need to do my theory! I got a disk from like 2009-2010 which is abit old now can anybody recommend a decent app?

I'm using driving test sucess cd and the app which is 69p x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->