Anyone else now 37 weeks... Due jan??

So almost 12 hours later and I had a few real contractions following the sweep. Since then just a bunch of Braxton hicks. Tomorrow I am going to go shopping and walking as much as possible.

Hi ladies!!

Midg08 hope something starts happening for you soon.

Last night I bounced on my ball for an hour whilst drinking raspberry leaf tea then went to bed and had sex.... Nothing lol!!
He is definitely comfy in there.

I thought I might have lost a bit of plug or something, but nope :(

Wonder who will have our first January baby??

Ariyana lily arrived by emergency section on 26th December at 11.05am, weighing 6lbs 5oz. 38 weeks exactly. There were a few complications for both of us but both doing well now and we should be going home today :)

Congratulations Caz81.

Quick question for anyone getting pressure? I had really bad pressure last night. Is everyone getting the pressure down in their private parts? I've only gotten it in my bum once. Sorry for the tmi question :blush:

Congrats on your little girl caz81, beautiful name.
Glad. You both doing well, bet you can't wait to get home :) xxx

Good question Lilly, I'm not really what I get lol, mines just like generalised pressure low down, but mainly it's my pelvis that hurts now he is so low. Interested to see what other ladies say!

Ariyana lily arrived by emergency section on 26th December at 11.05am, weighing 6lbs 5oz. 38 weeks exactly. There were a few complications for both of us but both doing well now and we should be going home today :)

Congratulations!! I hope your both doing ok and hopefully you do get home today, so exciting!! x x

Quick question for anyone getting pressure? I had really bad pressure last night. Is everyone getting the pressure down in their private parts? I've only gotten it in my bum once. Sorry for the tmi question :blush:

I had this big time last night, I could literally feel baby pushing down and the pressure was almost unbearable, I was starting to think I'd wake up in labour but nothing at all now :shrug:

I had this big time last night, I could literally feel baby pushing down and the pressure was almost unbearable, I was starting to think I'd wake up in labour but nothing at all now :shrug:

That's exactly what I was like last night and Christmas Day. It felt like something was going to go pop. I've never lost my waters by themselves but it felt like I was going to from the amount of pressure. I was told last week at midwife appointment that his head is well down now at this stage.

Caz81-
Congrats! Hope your feeling well. Bummer about the emergency csection but glad the majority of things are going well for you.

I woke up around 2 am when my dd was crying. Got out of bed to go put her back to sleep and had a very intense contraction with lots of rectal area pressure. It lasted about 30-60 seconds then passed. None followed.
Since I got up this morning I have been having lots of Braxton hicks but nothing real or painful. Going to walk lots today!

Xxleannexx- usually my pelvic pressure is in the frontal areas. I don't typically have the rectal area presdure. With my other 2 pregnancies that type of pressure didn't occur until I was in late active- transition labor. (Aka the very end) but every one and every pregnancy is different. If you feel the urge to poo and you are having contractions I would suggest a trip to labor and delivery :)
I hope that helps with your question! :)

- Caz congrats on your little girl!! :D glad you are both doing well!

Everyone else: I'm sooo jealous! I haven't felt any pressure :( just pain down there...

Been for a walk in the woods and round the shops, nothing to show for it apart from a very achey pelvis!! Come on little man, I'm ready now!!

Everyone else: I'm sooo jealous! I haven't felt any pressure :( just pain down there...

I've had nothing today, I was so uncomfortable last night I was convinced it was the start of something and today nothing, so I wouldn't worry

Hi ladies!!

Last night I bounced on my ball for an hour whilst drinking raspberry leaf tea then went to bed and had sex.... Nothing lol!!

Wait a minute, we still have four whole days to have some December babies. C'mon guys, at least one of us should be able to squeeze another one out by then!

:rofl:

Congrats!

Not sure if ive had a few contractions today. My stomach goes really tight and get a pain in my lower stomach and lower back. They last about 30-40 seconds. Not reading much into them as only had about 4 all day so definitely not getting regular or anything. Prob just strong bh but hoping its a sign she's not going to be late.

So here's a question- anyone have pain/contractions over their ovaries or bladder on the left side? Not sure I'm describing the spot correctly, but it just started about 1/2 hr ago and it hurts. But baby is laying on right side not left side so not sure what's causing this pain

No sorry midg don't think I have, keep an eye on it tho in case it's UTI or something, although I'm not sure what sort of pain you get with them so could be talking rubbish!!

Ooh they sound good Liz, I've also been cramping on and off for the past couple of hours, nothing painful tho so not getting my hopes up, like you I just hope it means something is happening which will encourage him a long during the next week or so!!

Lol tic toc that made me laugh, I hope your right and we get another little baby, only 1 so far, come on ladies we can do better than this!

Hi ladies!!

Wait a minute, we still have four whole days to have some December babies. C'mon guys, at least one of us should be able to squeeze another one out by then!

:rofl:

Exactly!! Let's focus ladies!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"